• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Lily Maymac

7516 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I’ve been lurking her thread for a while now and check out her snap every now and then so I just wanted to share this

and holy shit does she overline her lips. I tried to outline where her actually lips start and end so you can see how clownish de overline looks and yikes O.o

AA3EBDB9-51E3-48CA-AB11-169CA03E5153.png

DB756584-030E-495E-B322-06ACDE285A78.png

17C0FDB1-81DE-4106-90C4-5012C63A881B.png

Edited by Andrea
Added picture

Posted

I’ve been lurking her thread for a while now and check out her snap every now and then so I just wanted to share this

and holy shit does she overline her lips. I tried to outline where her actually lips start and end so you can see how clownish de overline looks and yikes O.o

AA3EBDB9-51E3-48CA-AB11-169CA03E5153.png

DB756584-030E-495E-B322-06ACDE285A78.png

17C0FDB1-81DE-4106-90C4-5012C63A881B.png

she's still not happy after such poor outlining. she's looking downwards

Posted

I just discovered this girl today and, real talk, instantly felt SO jealous and envious because of how gorgeous she looked in her insta photos, and had no idea about her personality.

I wanted to get the tea on her and look her up, and just read the first page of this forum and HOLY SHIT she seems like a major see-you-next-Tuesday.  My envy is completely gone now, she seems like an insufferable person  :alpacawink:

Posted

I just discovered this girl today and, real talk, instantly felt SO jealous and envious because of how gorgeous she looked in her insta photos, and had no idea about her personality.

I wanted to get the tea on her and look her up, and just read the first page of this forum and HOLY SHIT she seems like a major see-you-next-Tuesday.  My envy is completely gone now, she seems like an insufferable person  :alpacawink:

haha it's such a blessing to get back on the right track,no?

Posted

Am I the only one who's pissed at her Japan posts? Like "Look guys, I'm nerdy enough to like this thing called anime but def not used to be a creepy fucking otaku teehee"

Probably wants to slide her way to Japan because there she she gets to be worshiped as a goddess beauty she thinks she is.

Posted

I don't know if this is allowed, please delete if not, but I work for a GDS (basically system used to book flights) used by a certain airline in Australia. I decided to search her name and was able to find her flights. Not a lot of things I could find but:

1) She flies coach. She makes it sound like she flies in Business all the times but the only times she did were when she upgraded with miles.

2) Her membership with the airline has her title as MRS. I don't know if it's only an error, and she flies as Ms for some of her flights but also Mrs in some. If it's a mistake, it's a simple matter to correct it with the airline so I don't know why she hasn't already. Could she actually be married?

3) She flies with her boyfriend (I believe that's him, I forgot the name) a lot.

This sort of seems like breach of personal info...no?

Posted

i legit thought she was a half filipino and rich. it seems like she just wants to be famous.

Posted

i can't deny her obvious beauty (also, c'mon y'all, she's still pretty irl outside of her selfie photos) but i do have to say that her past behaviors especially with the wannabe eurasian thing and stuff is just... heartbreaking.

it sucks when a full filipino influencer like her shames her ethnicity and praises the eurasian beauty standards herself. like, not only does it look bad on her part, but it also disencourages young, filipino women about their blood and image. i mean, the enforcement of having half white children and being half white as a beauty standard in the philippines is bad enough as it is, but lily's millennial self reinforcing such beliefs is just going to make it worse for more generations to come.

i remember checking her instagram not too long ago, but it seems that she's more accepting of her filipino culture (i believe she stated previously about "how proud she is to become a tita" or something along those lines).

looking at her actual past, however (when she had the scene-ish "some we asians got" hair and style), i find it weird that later she would come to hate her filipino side as that one picture with her friends before were literally all filipinos. maybe she has bad experience with filipino-americans (because trust me, i know how... problematic they can be) but that doesn't excuse her self-hatred and generalized hatred against filipinos as a whole? idk. she's so weird.

Posted

I think its hard to believe she is not racist or self-hating anymore because that is something that is very hard to achieve especially when you are still very young and in your early 20s. I am her age and I am latina, and as it goes with many other minorities or ethnicities, there is a lot of racism within our our ethnicity and a lot of self-hate. I don't hate myself for my race or my color, but there are a lot of things that I am still working on to improve, such as letting go of the mindset that puts white or European features as the standard of beauty. In pretty much any latin american country, if you turn on the tv, the people you will see on there will be mostly white even though most latinos (depends on the country of course) have darker skin and look more indigenous. Because of that, its very easy to grow up thinking that European features are the standard of beauty. 

That is why i don't believe she has actually changed, because I have been there (and i never even went as far as claiming im biracial or saying latino guys are beneath me) , and more so when she pretends to acknowledge her past behavior while still making sure not many people see her apologies (for example, writing her apologies half assedly on an instagram story knowing fully well that very few people will actually see it). If she truly changed, she would make a full video with her face and her voice talking about why she behaved the way that she did, acknowledging all the toxic things she said and did, and why she has improved. Acceptance is the first step towards change and she has not done that, period. This will follow her everywhere for the rest of her life until she decides to be sincere.

Posted

Girl is pretty and photos are great. But IMO:

- the lip syncing videos are cringe, especially the eye roll 

- the inclusion of luxury brands in posts... like food with a LV bag on the side haha

- The recent post where she squeezed boobs together -lol (not that there's anything wrong with having almost no boobs ofc)

- The way she talks every line sounds like a question

So when there is no sponsored trip overseas she just hangs for the next one...I wonder how long this will last. 

Posted

She wears a lot of makeup and knows her angles. That's pretty much it.

Posted

She wears a lot of makeup and knows her angles. That's pretty much it.

u forgot to mention the obvious nose job 

Posted

eyebrows and muddy contour. its a colourpop ad post. I LOVE colourpop... shit.

holy_eyebrows.thumb.png.d80b0cd73d06d243

Posted

eyebrows and muddy contour. its a colourpop ad post. I LOVE colourpop... shit.

holy_eyebrows.thumb.png.d80b0cd73d06d243

She has been sponsored by colourpop before so this is nothing new. But colourpop, like pretty much every makeup brand nowadays, prides itself on diversity and acceptance of all colors and races. I find it really gross how they promote someone who has directly stated and implied that her race is inferior. Tbh, i dont know how she still  gets any kind of sponsorship, considering that with the current political and social climate that we live in, people's careers have been destroyed by less. Maybe its got something to do with whole "non-white people can't be racist" bullshit or something? Can anyone tell me if she has ever been dropped of a sponsorship or gig as a result of her racism?

And yeah, she doesn't make me want to buy the products she promotes. Her makeup is almost always terrible like in that pic and she has no fashion sense. 

Posted

She has been sponsored by colourpop before so this is nothing new. But colourpop, like pretty much every makeup brand nowadays, prides itself on diversity and acceptance of all colors and races. I find it really gross how they promote someone who has directly stated and implied that her race is inferior. Tbh, i dont know how she still  gets any kind of sponsorship, considering that with the current political and social climate that we live in, people's careers have been destroyed by less. Maybe its got something to do with whole "non-white people can't be racist" bullshit or something? Can anyone tell me if she has ever been dropped of a sponsorship or gig as a result of her racism?

And yeah, she doesn't make me want to buy the products she promotes. Her makeup is almost always terrible like in that pic and she has no fashion sense. 

i don't think she lost a job because of her past racist statements. I, too HATE HATE that she is not suffering any consequences because of her disgusting actions, regardless if it was in the past.  the most i see is people commenting on this video saying she's racist. and people not knowing defending her. that's it. no consequences at all SMH