• Announcements

• Official PULL Discord!   12/08/18

Hi Everyone!  We've opened up an official discord. In order to join, you need to have posted at least 20 comments on PULL! This is to make sure we don't let in any flakes with ulterior motives. After joining, you will receive a DM with instructions on how to get verified! Also, your registration date needs to be earlier than December 2018 so that we don't get a ton of people signing up only to join the Discord but without actually contributing to PULL. Drop by and chat here: https://discord.gg/KDF2kt5 Also, we need to upgrade our server in the very near future. PULL grows bigger by the day (yay!) but  to handle the load, we need upgrades. For less than the cost of what you spend on Netflix, we can continue to host your content. Whether it's $1 or $5 a month, all gifts are appreciated. Please consider giving here: https://www.patreon.com/PULL Thank you for your continued love and support!

Lily Maymac

7238 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

you guys just described lily. remember when she tweeted how asian guys that do the "peace" sign in pictures are f*gs? 

I remember reading it on here since I just started following this thread awhile back ago. I initially thought she was pretty when I saw her on instagram and stuff like that, but as I kept reading about her I was really turned off.

I just REALLY hate Asian girls (or to be honest any race) who disses their own men/women. It's like what are you trying to gain by doing that (I think we all know what they're trying to gain but you know what I'm saying hopefully)? It's like this one time in high school this Asian girl I knew just talked about how she only dates black guys this and that and would even go to the extent and post stuff on social media, like Lily did, and say things like "this is why I don't date Asian guys, they're so GaY". Only to end up marrying an ASIAN FUCKING GUY NOW LOL... sorry but I get really heated when girls say shit like that or fetishize x race and try to act like that race but their own... 

Edited by rosetea
Typo during my lil wrath LOL

Posted

THIS!! Same here and I HATE it when they diss the shit outta Asian guys because it makes them look c o o l and EdgY like... wow good for you ¬¬ 

people really think being racist is cute smh. Asian girls like that are embarrassing.

Posted

Hi. 

I wouldn’t necessarily say I hate her, but I do have to say I was getting ready for work this morning and pictured her picking up her dog’s poop and for whatever reason the image made me laugh. 

It’s just fun humanizing “ig baddies”.

Posted

I'm white and I like Asian men. White guys don't seem attractive to me. Lol irony.

that's fine. it's one thing to have preferences and personal beauty standards; it's another thing to fetishize and publicly bash on a specific ethnicity/race just because you don't personally find them attractive. 

Posted (edited)

I'm white and I like Asian men. White guys don't seem attractive to me. Lol irony.

Edited by Lars von trier is here

Posted

likeing a race because of a music genre is fetishizing

no one said they liked a race because of music lol 

Posted

likeing a race because of a music genre is fetishizing

If you're referring to the k-pop idol's pic on my avatar, that's not the reason lol. I've studied in China for a year + have been into asian culture for a long time + I have some Korean friends here in Barcelona + I've been dating chinese guy long before I even knew about k-pop +my best friend works for Japanese embassy and we have many common Japanese friends  + HER colleague (who is russian) had a Philo boyfriend and fell in love with him to the point of marrying him and moving to Manila. 

All of them seem more attractive to me than 90% of white men I've ever met or even saw on billboards . And not only its because of the asian fearures that attract me, their timidity, awkwardness , their way of thinking, and many other things . It IS preference. I just found it ironical in the whole Lily contest. 

but jumping into conclusions much? I'm giggling at all the down votes , you guys are funny 😁

Posted

If you're referring to the k-pop idol's pic on my avatar, that's not the reason lol. I've studied in China for a year + have been into asian culture for a long time + I have some Korean friends here in Barcelona + I've been dating chinese guy long before I even knew about k-pop +my best friend works for Japanese embassy and we have many common Japanese friends  + HER colleague (who is russian) had a Philo boyfriend and fell in love with him to the point of marrying him and moving to Manila. 

All of them seem more attractive to me than 90% of white men I've ever met or even saw on billboards . And not only its because of the asian fearures that attract me, their timidity, awkwardness , their way of thinking, and many other things . It IS preference. I just found it ironical in the whole Lily contest. 

but jumping into conclusions much? I'm giggling at all the down votes , you guys are funny 😁

Not to be rude, but this is thread about Lily. You don't need to go on and on to explain your life choices and preferences. Keep it about Lily.

On another note, if I'm not mistaken I saw Lily promoting hair oil in her story on ig? At least i think it was hair oil, because if so, who in right mind thought she's the right person to promote ANY hair products? :derp:

Posted

Not to be rude, but this is thread about Lily. You don't need to go on and on to explain your life choices and preferences. Keep it about Lily.

On another note, if I'm not mistaken I saw Lily promoting hair oil in her story on ig? At least i think it was hair oil, because if so, who in right mind thought she's the right person to promote ANY hair products? :derp:

Seems like a perfect choice to me, because her hair is oily as fuck already.

Posted

Please get back on topic guys :alpacacrush:

Posted

Most of the comments on this one are people hating her brows in different languages lol

I knew her eyebrows were too thick right now but damn gurl

Screenshot_20180718-160655_Instagram.jpg

Posted (edited)

Most of the comments on this one are people hating her brows in different languages lol

I'm starting to feel bad for her.

She's getting "uglier" a selfie after selfie. Maybe she's getting past her glorious instagoddess days?

4-80.thumb.jpg.cfd1e4b014584fed44f5487fc

Edited by OhGee
Leaving that picture for Lily. Someone needs to tell her.

Posted

Lmaoo she never misses a single chance to mention that she's traveling abroad and pretend to complain about it. "Time just goes by soOOoOo fast when you're overseas 😢😪😢" 

Her line of thinking is like: a. I'm advertising a watch. b. Watches tell time. c. TIME... Occurs... While I'm traveling? to exotic countries? 

Just advertise the watch and go lol

Posted

bruh just shut the fuck up. U also bit urself in the ass with "their timidity, awkwardness, their way of thinking" as if all Asian guys have the same personality and think the same. People are individuals. Your "preferences" are based off stereotypes. Bye. 

I would reply on this and tried to teach you some manners but moderators gonna clear this up 'cause  it's off topic so YOU shut the fck up and BYE

(I wonder why they did not delete that downvoted comnent lol) 

So ANYWAY

I noticed that its been a while since Revolve posted any photo of Lily (that horrible pic with angry birds eyebrows was the last one) but from her IG it seems that she is still there... Hmm 

and honestly other influencers 's bodies look so taut and fit.