• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Lily Maymac

7663 posts in this topic

Posted

Ugh this really grinds my gears. 

She's freaking with Jordan Liberty and wears the same make-up look! Once again proving she her skill in make-up is poor by not practicing. 

I am pissed cause I love Jordan Liberty's work. Lily has been invited by Nyx so many times and it seems like she only uses four items from them. 

1. 3 shades lighter foundation

2. Brow pencil

3. Countour powder

4. Every nude lipstick they own

Bonus: Wear dark lipstick for a different look

Nyx is known to have colorful drugstore make-up brand. Not 50 shades of brown. 

She is doing a poor job representing them. Nyx PH doesn't even post anything about her. 

She gets a lot of make-up for sure and has never posted a different look online and in person. How the hell did she get those make-up brand gigs for being so damn basic. 

I have a feeling NYX thailand is still using her to have a foreigner model. This the only reason. Even the thai girls next to her shows how you should look for a make-up event. 

She scams so hard on the internet, now she has to live the lie she created. 

Also as much as I love Thailand, I just know they really do adore her as she looks like what Thai girls want to look like. Mixed white with a little nose. Ugh.

Posted

Also as much as I love Thailand, I just know they really do adore her as she looks like what Thai girls want to look like. Mixed white with a little nose. Ugh.

Ikr, same for Khmer girls, obviously not all but most of them girls from Thailand and Cambodia aspire to look something like that. Tho I can't speak much for Thailand, the half models here gets a lot of attention even if they suck at modeling. 

Posted

a giveaway?? that seems new.... also.. does anyone know the people in the photo with her? are they supposed to her "friends" or something? :alpacaconfused:

Screen Shot 2018-03-07 at 6.58.45 PM.png

Posted

a giveaway?? that seems new.... also.. does anyone know the people in the photo with her? are they supposed to her "friends" or something? :alpacaconfused:

She probably paid them to be in her ad. 

Posted (edited)

She probably paid them to be in her ad. 

nah i recognise one of them as a really popular Musical.ly artist, Kristen Hancher. And the rest are “influencers” but at least they have done way more than Lily’s ever done, even though they’re not any classier, but why is she even on there? I really couldn’t believe my eyes lmao. AND EW WHY IS TANA MONGOOSE THERE TOO.

Edited by Milla

Posted

IS THAT TANA MONGEAU LMFKGKJFK 

its kinda funny how they are showing off all the other girls bodies but made sure to put lily in the back where you can only see like 3/4 of her (shouldn't she be in the front because she is small?) :feelgood:

Posted

She's the only one who doesn't look like a model. She has no good features to show off, that's why she's at the back. xD

Posted

Every giveaway made by these kind of bloggers or beauty guru first step: 1. Must follow me/this blog. LOL

Also: 2. Like this picture/reblog this post 

3. Follow my Instagram for extra entries  (tumblr giveaways). 

Posted

Every giveaway made by these kind of bloggers or beauty guru first step: 1. Must follow me/this blog. LOL

Also: 2. Like this picture/reblog this post 

3. Follow my Instagram for extra entries  (tumblr giveaways). 

so true

you pay like $500-2000US to be in it 

they usually have 10-20 accounts you have to follow where this one has 16 accounts

and you gain over 100k followers

but the problem is a lot of people unfollow after the comp winner is announced, and the followers aren’t engaged with their content

see emilee hembrow does heaps but she has had heaps of people unfollow afterwards

so far it looks like the accounts have gained around 20k followers

E2667B20-156B-4DE5-ADC5-9187C4021AAF.jpeg

Posted

Girl version of cancer crew?

Lily is so different to Tana. But both are attention whores I wonder how that works out..

Posted

Then why does Cindercella still follow her on instagram? 

probably she didn't know anything abt lilys scandal

Posted

OOOOOOOOO so that's how!! :hurrplz:

Those look like these, but they're super heavy and hot for the lift they give, I feel so sorry for her chest 😐😐

images (17).jpeg

So guys, I've posted this video somewhere else on the PULL forums. If you're truly interested in getting "something from nothing" this is the video you need to watch: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJN1qiO6kQs.

If a skinny Asian man with very low body fat can achieve "cleavage," you bet your A/AA cup asses you can too!

Posted

When even the camels are tired of Lily’s shit

63FBD124-C7FB-4D80-8931-564C251A8BBE.jpeg

Posted

she almost look 2d omgg