• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Lily Maymac

7623 posts in this topic

Posted

IMG_20180213_203306.thumb.jpg.9c81e55ea0i dont know why she would post this. It's so obvious that her face is 5 times lighter than her whole body. That smile is so forced. And the nose is obviously fake. 

She looks terrifying here omg

Posted

IMG_20180213_203306.thumb.jpg.9c81e55ea0

her feet look huge

Posted

She looks kind of like Wengie in that pic...

Posted

Screenshot_2018-02-13-01-15-03.thumb.pngAs if her own laugh isn't fake itself :/

Posted

Screenshot_2018-02-13-01-15-03.thumb.pngAs if her own laugh isn't fake itself :/

Poor baby. Letting that child be in Lily's presence should be classified as child abuse

Posted

kinda feel like she bought herself flowers to show off on insta, cos no thank you message or how she feels like shes getting treated by her significant other specially.

she mentions single girls like its a secret message she is a loner and bought herself flowers 

probs picked them up after her little beach  date with her sister and nephew 

plus her nose job looks scary on side angles, it time she came out cos her idols the kardisihans have opened up to their experience with plastic sugery 

Posted

Screenshot_20180214-181230.thumb.jpg.e51

Is it just me or the more she shows off her boobs the more i believe that she had a boob job. Like she was flat af before. 

Posted

Is it just me or the more she shows off her boobs the more i believe that she had a boob job. Like she was flat af before. 

that's just an illusion is you look at the other boob still flat.... also that face. ew sorry its nothing to do with her feature. what is that expression?

Posted

She tells people to love themselves when she doesn’t even love her TRUE self

Posted

Oh dear....

Posted (edited)

I wonder how her bf feels when she acts as if she’s single and such. Like she doesn’t even hint that she is taken.

She’s good at bragging but doesn’t brag about him. 

Is it bad of me to think that when lily gets a good looking white guy (sorry never found josh or current guy attractive) THEN she’ll start to do all the showing off like millions of pictures and such? And how he buys all these gifts for her? Just my opinion 

Edited by Ohyeahnicky
Forgot stuff

Posted

she needs to stop overlining her lips so much it’s causing a shadow around them 

Posted

Lily really doesn't show that she's taken. I understand that privacy is a thing but she wasn't this private in her last relationship. Imho, she's not too proud of her current boyfriend. It's either that or she wants her male audience to think she's single. 

Posted

she posted this on her snapchat in 2016 when they were dating

IMG_3210.thumb.png.6738e66ae68acd590ebd9

yeah my guess is she wants her male followers to keep coming back to her page. if she presents herself as taken they think of her as an "unreachable" girl and move on to some other

Posted

^her eyebrows make me wanna fight somebody

i just wanna photoshop evenly drawn eyebrows on her sometimes lmao