• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Lily Maymac

7624 posts in this topic

Posted

> lily posts in her IG/SC story that she has "friends" to prove the haterz~ over on PULL wrong
> "friends" are actually her cousin & cousin's friend + whoever else probably her cameraman i mean boyfriend

also i still dont believe she's in NY because she would of commented something like "omg it's snowing!" or whatever since she always makes a big deal about snow. the video of her in a cab driving thru times square could of been from last time she was there, just like the reposted "fire escapes" pic. also if i was in NY i wouldn't be staying in my hotel watching anime, i can do that at home...

She's only saying that she has "friends" to make herself feel better. Because let's be honest, who would want to be friends with her? 

Posted

besides the usual "i've been doing this for 3 years but still can't talk/act properly in front of a camera" act check out the body language by the other girls (i assume from IG as well?). they don't even greet her & tend to avoid her. also the crowd when she's walking in dead af. i wont go as far to say "nobody likes you" but the unimpressed faces, judgement, & stank eyes were present. you can actually feel it through the video, LMAO!!

Could never be her friend.

I just want to punch her because of the way she talks. She sounds so insecure and it's not just the awkwardness, I'm really bad in front of cameras too but she has this way of talking; like nervous but arrogant at the same time "I g-g-g-guess I-I'm j-just overwhelmed talking with MY FANS. hihi"

Also her face looks soo flat especially in fourth video. It looks more "3D" and pointy in ig pics.

Posted

Her first time dipping in a real onsen? Wtf lily! This is a park. Last time I was here it was strickly prohibited to dip in the onsen with or without the monkeys around. This is a fucking snow monkey park. There are onsens in the area that the monkeys visit and actually sometimes dip in. And that's the reason people made this onsen in this park. You liar! You can't share an onsen with these monkeys, at least on this park. Maybe if you actually stayed in the onsen closest to it. And it gave you adrenaline rush? Omg, if you really were dipping with them, because they have rabies! That's why we were reminded to keep safe distance. Your stupidity is giving my future babies cancer. 😤

IMG_6733.PNG

Posted

go ahead lily... dip in an onsen full of monkeys... 

Posted

When I saw that post I was like come on Lily, reallly? I've been to the Snow Monkey tour and you are definitely not allowed to swim in those Onsens with the Snow Monkeys! Her morals must be so skewed to think that it's okay to lie so often and frequently to her followers  Does she have no conscience?? 

Posted (edited)

[Deleted]

Edited by anonymouskid

Posted (edited)

F8EB48A0-95A4-4FDE-B3C7-F8EBEA4EEF51.thu

246FB3CC-E0F6-4A1D-8CD5-24B78F55D38C.thu

i went to the location tagged and saw a lot of posts of people dipping with the monkeys. maybe lily did not lie in this one but sharing an onsen with wild monkeys is still gross imo. 

Edited by MoonSun

Posted

she look like a monkey and claims to have bigs ears like them 

Posted

F8EB48A0-95A4-4FDE-B3C7-F8EBEA4EEF51.thu

246FB3CC-E0F6-4A1D-8CD5-24B78F55D38C.thu

i went to the location tagged and saw a lot of posts of people dipping with the monkeys. maybe lily did not lie in this one but sharing an onsen with wild monkeys is still gross imo. 

Poor monkeys. They deserve better

Posted

Her first time dipping in a real onsen? Wtf lily! This is a park. Last time I was here it was strickly prohibited to dip in the onsen with or without the monkeys around. This is a fucking snow monkey park. There are onsens in the area that the monkeys visit and actually sometimes dip in. And that's the reason people made this onsen in this park. You liar! You can't share an onsen with these monkeys, at least on this park. Maybe if you actually stayed in the onsen closest to it. And it gave you adrenaline rush? Omg, if you really were dipping with them, because they have rabies! That's why we were reminded to keep safe distance. Your stupidity is giving my future babies cancer. 😤

IMG_6733.PNG

why would they keep rabid monkeys.....they would already go crazy attacking people so.....

Posted

It’s actually fucked if it’s fine to share an onsen with them. Imagine the shit everywhere. And the piss. Ew. Who would want to dip in that. And I doubt the workers are just on standby waiting for shit to float and to filter piss. :darth:

Posted

im not convinced she went NYC cos she always snaps flyin in the sky before she lands 

but this time was just herself in her home lol cos when she was pposting pics of New Zealand she was clearly at home playing with fenty make up

Posted (edited)

so she has a side account where she posts """her own""" photography of places she's been: https://www.instagram.com/filmbylily/

not surprising that her opportunistic ass is taking advantage of her cameraman's resources to build herself up.
all that money you apparently make & you can't buy your own film (or even DSLR) camera with lenses to take your own pics? 

Edited by mercy

Posted

looks so boring and shes acting like a basic bitch, not showing much creativity when shes allowed to with this second account ha ha 

why dos she snap pics of randoms but not her bf or her sister that she always travels with as a fan if i wanna see lanscape i can google that

her content is trash, doesn't look like a great life but a waste of film

Posted (edited)

so she has a side account where she posts """her own""" photography of places she's been: https://www.instagram.com/filmbylily/

not surprising that her opportunistic ass is taking advantage of her cameraman's resources to build herself up.
all that money you apparently make & you can't buy your own film (or even DSLR) camera with lenses to take your own pics? 

She's...... not a very good photographer.

In fact she's quite bad at it.

Looks like my mom's phone gallery.

But at least she tries..?

Edited by OhGee