• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Lily Maymac

7667 posts in this topic

Posted

Lol @ how she has to name drop the shoes. People who know will know, bitch. 

Posted (edited)

> "waiting for my ride."
but lily i thought *you* bought & drove a preowned BMW!?!?!??!?!?!? why not pose with that instead????!?!?!? 🤔🤔🤔

IMG_1456.PNG.14ce2c7a6101edc7cc744dfc211

add that to the "things lily only posted once/twice & it was never seen again" list.
shame on you lily, can't even keep up with your own lies.

but do ya'll see where i'm coming from now? lmao.

Edited by mercy

Posted

> "waiting for my ride."
but lily i thought *you* bought & drove a preowned BMW!?!?!??!?!?!? why not pose with that instead????!?!?!? 🤔🤔🤔

Hidden Content

Her toes look hella weird.. Especially the largest toe lol!!!

Posted

She's so skinny, damn (no ill feeling here, just saying)

Posted

She looks like she’s wearing diapers :darth:

62F4CCF1-ABA1-43C2-92E3-EA6E554CA71F.jpeg

Posted

She looks like she’s wearing diapers :darth:

This:18392593978_d20f1782ae_o.jpg

Plus this:WzKX9SUMPmtl.jpg

Equals:

62F4CCF1-ABA1-43C2-92E3-EA6E554CA71F.jpe

Posted

way to go missguided. at least give her a better fitting pair

Posted

way to go missguided. at least give her a better fitting pair

She probably chose the sizing herself tho.. so it's her fault.

I think in order to pull these high waisted bottoms off, you need to be curvy so it accentuates the narrowness of the waist and the fullness of the hips/bottom.. just doesn't work on her since she lacks the curves so it looks like oversized diapers LOL

Posted

Yeah, I agree, if she were given the option to choose her outfit or what to receive from them (which I'm sure she was) she should've gone with something low rise. You'd think she'd know what flatters her height and body type by now. She is really tiny though, like short and thinner than most girls, so I'm sure she constantly has trouble properly fitting the clothes that she's sent by companies. 

Also I think it's really funny and ridiculous how brands continue to sponsor her anyway just bc of her follower count/name and not because she actually models their clothes/products well. Lily's advertisements never make me want the product that she's displaying bc it rarely ever looks good on her - I honestly wonder how many customers she's really pulling in for these brands.

Posted

This was 2 years ago. She should have known. She deleted this picture too.

People have been commenting about how the bikini bottom is so unflattering. It actually is a very flaterring piece, IF worn by the right body type. On Lily, it looks like she's wearing diapers.

Screenshot_2015-12-26-20-23-09_com.instagram.android.png

Posted (edited)

choose your diaper fighter 

((at least she’s consistent with her poor makeup and bottoms choices to her credit))

9368FB16-035F-4233-A26C-2A9B0D631405.png

2B9286EF-5519-41DF-A5B0-5B3AF90ED752.jpeg

Edited by taehyungs

Posted

Why does a person have to brag that much about how much money they waste? No one cares about what you spent your money on. 

Posted

choose your diaper fighter 

((at least she’s consistent with her poor makeup and bottoms choices to her credit))

9368FB16-035F-4233-A26C-2A9B0D631405.png

2B9286EF-5519-41DF-A5B0-5B3AF90ED752.jpeg

Another one

image.jpg.7004ff11cd4860c036ad1e7d3393f8

Posted

Why does a person have to brag that much about how much money they waste? No one cares about what you spent your money on. 

Poor self-esteem, narcissism, y'know, it's where they get their own sense of self-worth.

Posted

Another one

image.jpg.7004ff11cd4860c036ad1e7d3393f8

I think it's not just about choosing the right size since I feel like those bikinis are actually the smallest size available and they're still simply too loose for her stupidly tiny frame. She should go shopping for kid's bathing suit tbh.