• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Lily Maymac

7663 posts in this topic

Posted

yeah i tried to contact the OP of this thread so they can update but haven't heard from them yet :/ might have to go the mod route.

saw this lily lookalike on IG. out of all the lily wannabes i think this girl resembles her the closest -

Hidden Content

her pics are edited to hell and back?

Posted

yeah i tried to contact the OP of this thread so they can update but haven't heard from them yet :/ might have to go the mod route.

saw this lily lookalike on IG. out of all the lily wannabes i think this girl resembles her the closest -

Hidden Content

Damn, her makeup is so muddy and messy 

Posted

IMG_1262.PNG

Posted

her pics are edited to hell and back?

Damn, her makeup is so muddy and messy 

she's copying lily to a T then eh? 

giphy.gif

Posted

that expression is seriously fucked. i hate it with a passion. 

Posted

IMG_1262.PNG

Oh the good old, "It's the look where you're taking a shit and the shit is stretching your ass hole so much that you don't want to force it or it will rip your ass hole so you stop pushing and let the shit slide out itself face,"

Posted (edited)

Oh the good old, "It's the look where you're taking a shit and the shit is stretching your ass hole so much that you don't want to force it or it will rip your ass hole so you stop pushing and let the shit slide out itself face,"

XHBa71T.jpg

otherwise though, the partially-opened mouth is soooooooo damn prevalent on IG it's irritating
can yall just SMILE FOR ONCE

Edited by noman

Posted

XHBa71T.jpg

otherwise though, the partially-opened mouth is soooooooo damn prevalent on IG it's irritating
can yall just SMILE FOR ONCE

my life is fucking perfect for me ty :) 

but yea that shits being overused it's not even 'sexy' zzz

Posted (edited)

Screenshot_2017-07-24-16-17-17-1.thumb.p

Sin título-1.png

Might be kind of an unpopular opinion here:
Yes she looks different, her face looks wider and eyes a bit smaller, but I'm pretty sure its due to the huge difference in camera lens focal length (I honestly do fault the photographer for using an unflattering lens length)
Of course she would take selfies using the best angle she knows she looks good in, and the selfie camera (shorter camera lenses) suits asian faces because they usually tend to be wider/flatter
Individually, I don't find her features that different
18kxy5bbtul32jpg.jpg
and heres a photo showing the difference. I always wondered why my face looked so fat with the regular phone camera instead of selfie camera!
Some people just have better features that are more suited for a bigger range of lens length, hence why they tend to look more photogenic instead of Lily here who looks... different in candids, since she relies on the fish-eye effect to add depth to her face

my life is fucking perfect for me ty :) 

& sorry it was a poorly executed meme/joke LOL

Edited by noman

Posted

idk if this girl is one of lily's wannabes but i found her on facebook, we have alot of mutual friends and i just noticed that she looks alot like lily especially back in lily's tumblr days... what do you think? p.s she's filipino and living in ph 

IMG_4323.JPG

IMG_4324.JPG

IMG_4325.JPG

Posted (edited)

idk if this girl is one of lily's wannabes but i found her on facebook, we have alot of mutual friends and i just noticed that she looks alot like lily especially back in lily's tumblr days... what do you think? p.s she's filipino and living in ph 

Maybe we shouldn't be posting pictures of random people here?? I get the feeling she wouldn't appreciate it lol.  She's not an online personality so we should respect her privacy :alpacaheadshake: 

Let's just stick to talking about Lily's bullshit yeah?

Edited by flower

Posted

The amount of girls who imitate Lily's look is nauseating tho in all honesty  

It's like the blind leading the blind lmao. 

Posted

i dont think there are so many girls "copying" lily since her make-up and constipated poses are quite basic lmao

Posted

Might be kind of an unpopular opinion here:
Yes she looks different, her face looks wider and eyes a bit smaller, but I'm pretty sure its due to the huge difference in camera lens focal length (I honestly do fault the photographer for using an unflattering lens length)
Of course she would take selfies using the best angle she knows she looks good in, and the selfie camera (shorter camera lenses) suits asian faces because they usually tend to be wider/flatter
Individually, I don't find her features that different
18kxy5bbtul32jpg.jpg
and heres a photo showing the difference. I always wondered why my face looked so fat with the regular phone camera instead of selfie camera!
Some people just have better features that are more suited for a bigger range of lens length, hence why they tend to look more photogenic instead of Lily here who looks... different in candids, since she relies on the fish-eye effect to add depth to her face

& sorry it was a poorly executed meme/joke LOL

Those exact same collages have been used earlier by someone on this thread in an effort to whiteknight her PSing. Jus sayin

Posted (edited)

Those exact same collages have been used earlier by someone on this thread in an effort to whiteknight her PSing. Jus sayin

I didn't even see but ok
I honestly don't think she looks that different IRL

Edited by noman