• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Lily Maymac

7545 posts in this topic

Posted

VIDEO SUMMARY: 50 QUESTIONS WITH LILY MAYMAC 

For those who don't wanna hear Lily's annoying fake laughs and giggles 

Inspired by @Teabii's Yumi King video summaries!

Questions 1-3: Lily's name, how she's doing, if she likes her name

4: She says her favorite school subject Biology *fake laugh* yeah right Lily...

5: Wants to learn more about Space *fake laugh* I somehow doubt this answer

6: Her fave coat

7: Fave food is Korean bbq *fake laugh* her fake laughs are getting really annoying

8 - 12: Random questions with *fake laugh* *fake laugh* I noticed she has her index nail to her teeth althoughout this portion like girl stop fidgeting with your teeth and face the camera properly!

13: Favorite book: Norwegian wood by.......*clock ticking sounds* Haru...haru...*fake laugh* Murakami

14 & 15: Fave vacation and last book read which also is coincidentally by Haru...Haru...Murakami

16: Joined instagram to post selfies *fake laugh*

17: does not know what she's excited for *fake laugh*

18: She says she takes 15 minutes to get ready for work ARE YOU SURE LILY MAYMAC? ARE YOU REALLY SURE YOU ONLY TAKE 15 MINUTES TO GET READY? MMMMKAY and 30 minutes to get ready to go out I CALL BULLSHIT ON THESE ANSWERS TBH BUT MAYBE SHE'S SAYING THE TRUTH BECAUSE HER NOSE CONTOUR DEF. LOOKS LIKE SHE DOES NOT HAVE THE TIME TO BLEND IT

19: her biggest fear is getting kidnapped ....ok

21: Can you drive? NO! Ahihihihi *fake laugh* so basically she bought a car she can't even drive lol remember that bmw she bragged about? 

22 - 24: random questions (the q&a was a bit all over the place tbh)

by the 25th questiom they gave Lily food???? Idk if this is a common thing but she can't even focus on the camera then they give her food?? Lol what

25: *fake laugh* her favorite perfume

I CAN'T MAKE IT THROUGH THE VIDEO SHE KEEPS ON FAKE LAUGHING IT'S RLY ANNOYING TBH 

- - - - - -  - - - - -

Here's what I got from this video:

-She seems to not be sure in most of her answers (hence the fake laughing)

-SHE CAN'T LOOK STRAIGHT TO THE CAMERA

And something we can all agree upon:

Question: Do you have a special talent?

Lily: uhh, No I don't. *fake laugh*

------------

I feel like this summary is way too long for a summary but I did my best and I'm not that funny sorry ya'll just wanna save all of you from ALL. THAT. FAKE. LAUGHING. 

2017-05-28 00.59.33.png

2017-05-28 01.00.31.png

2017-05-28 01.01.21.png

sorry for the formatting and poor edit I did my best as a mobile user lol

Her ignorance is a special talent.

Posted

I'm holding a fucking coffee mug that's more vivid than lily. She tried to sound so intelligent with her space and global warming talk but it makes her look like a tryhard. Why can't she try as hard to pretend she has a personality??? "I don't have a talent" well at least she doesn't lie about that.

Oh, luk at me I'm so smurt i like sp4ce I'm lily meymeg I read and shit pls adur me :frowny:

Posted

other than her looks she has no talent whatsoever, she's like an empty shell lol 

8b49eeb05328cffaf077fd6f3f1b6fc2.jpg

Posted

You know she prob doesn't care about her "fave book" if she can't even remember the author's name. I don't think she's answering the questions to purposefully make herself look intelligent though, except for that book question and whatever she's read recently. As for the other questions, it seems like she just thought of something and answered it that way... I mean, she answered that fave school subject and what she wants to learn more of with a question. "Biology?" "Space?" Perhaps it's the upward inflection that Australians have, but she doesn't respond to all the questions the same way. I think the fake laugh is mostly nerves because she doesn't look comfortable doing the questions. She hesitated at the dream job question and answered investment banking, which seemed out of the blue. Honestly, I think Lily's lack of personality is because she doesn't have a strong sense of her own identity, and I don't think she's truly happy with what she's got. 

Posted (edited)

:derp:

What the fuck is this 😂. I feel like they were trying to do the type of videos that vogue does when they ask random questions to a celebrity. They tryied to be chic, but the fact that the person who is answering the questions is Lily with that awkward and fake laugh, ended up seems tacky. 

Edited by Geureonneo

Posted

And since Lily is running out of money. She shamelessly promoting her collaboration with Oroton. People need to educate oroton. And let's see how they will respond. 

Well, if Oroton still insist to promote it then.. it's their loss anyway. The 'unknown' brand will be more irrelevant and dragged to the darkness. A racist representing their brand with all her fake-ness = the brand quality is fake. 

Look how lily manipulates everything.. (face, skin, personality, etc)

She is a big fat liar. I feel sorry for her. 

Posted

Plot twist: she doesn't want to change 

C21CkJeVQAA7aiG.jpg

VIDEO SUMMARY: 50 QUESTIONS WITH LILY MAYMAC 

4: She says her favorite school subject Biology *fake laugh* yeah right Lily...

5: Wants to learn more about Space *fake laugh* I somehow doubt this answer

13: Favorite book: Norwegian wood by.......*clock ticking sounds* Haru...haru...*fake laugh* Murakami

14 & 15: Fave vacation and last book read which also is coincidentally by Haru...Haru...Murakami

16: Joined instagram to post selfies *fake laugh*

17: does not know what she's excited for *fake laugh*

18: She says she takes 15 minutes to get ready for work ARE YOU SURE LILY MAYMAC? ARE YOU REALLY SURE YOU ONLY TAKE 15 MINUTES TO GET READY? MMMMKAY and 30 minutes to get ready to go out I CALL BULLSHIT ON THESE ANSWERS TBH BUT MAYBE SHE'S SAYING THE TRUTH BECAUSE HER NOSE CONTOUR DEF. LOOKS LIKE SHE DOES NOT HAVE THE TIME TO BLEND IT

21: Can you drive? NO! Ahihihihi *fake laugh* so basically she bought a car she can't even drive lol remember that bmw she bragged about? 

For someone who has a big head, in both a literal and figurative way, it is rather filled with air. And right now I bet Lily is googling Haruki Murakami books so she can figure out what titles she actually "likes". Also, her "reading" reminds me of the book photos she posted on Instagram.

Posted

I JUST WANT TO ADD THIS THING... GUYS/GIRLS PLEASE BE A SMART BUYER.

AS WE ALL KNOW HOW BITTER LILY IS, THIS PRODUCT DOESN'T WORTH US$40+ or even $120?????? AYE.thumb.png.e038cbf4299ebc3c1fdb407fa3

as you can literally get the similar PU SYNTHETIC LEATHER EMBOSSED for US$6/MTR in similar color at most with any inner textile you want (canvas is around US$3/M, Non Woven $2/MTR), Zipper is US$1/PRS and with that size of bag you can make more than 5 bags. And what makes it even better is you can SLAP your own DIY bags with your own signature / name with custom tattoo sticker or just sign it with permanent board marker (if you wanna feel like it was signed by real star)!

be creative and SMART buyer, nothing special on this bag. not even look luxurious or anything~ like, please tell me which part doesn't look cheap like lily on this product?

#sorrynotsorry gurl~

Posted

AS WE ALL KNOW HOW BITTER LILY IS, THIS PRODUCT DOESN'T WORTH US$40+ or even $120?????? AYE.thumb.png.e038cbf4299ebc3c1fdb407fa3

as you can literally get the similar PU SYNTHETIC LEATHER EMBOSSED for US$6/MTR in similar color at most with any inner textile you want (canvas is around US$3/M, Non Woven $2/MTR), Zipper is US$1/PRS and with that size of bag you can make more than 5 bags. And what makes it even better is you can SLAP your own DIY bags with your own signature / name with custom tattoo sticker or just sign it with permanent board marker (if you wanna feel like it was signed by real star)!

be creative and SMART buyer, nothing special on this bag. not even look luxurious or anything~ like, please tell me which part doesn't look cheap like lily on this product?

#sorrynotsorry gurl~

I love how it's on sale lmao

Posted

#sorrynotsorry gurl~

I seriously don't know if Lily really has the star power to add value to a bag with just her signature on it... I dont even know whats her brand or what she invokes in the general public when they hear her name. Heck they prolly dont konw her...

Posted

tbh, those pouches look ugly even on promo videos. i haven't rly seen her promote actually nice stuff, except a very fee pieces from revolve. and now, girlfriend's promoting some hand cream? lol. she doesn't really care about her branding at all. 

Posted (edited)

just dropping it in here... used to be active in this thread when she only had like 1m followers and now she has 3m? wew she looks nothing in her recent tagged pics and her foundation is still way lighter than the rest of her face :alpacadone: (from her family)

Screenshot_46.png

Screenshot_47.png

Screenshot_50.thumb.png.eefb51d2a818b8df

just dropping it here

Screenshot_48.png

Screenshot_49.png

Edited by kanae
forgot to put pic

Posted (edited)

Are we not going to talk about how she didn't even know the name of the NYX lipstick that SHE collab'd with???

Q25: Favourite NYX lipstick shade?
"It's m-m-m-my one... I don't know what it's call--"
"Seduction!"
Oh! Is that what it is called? Oh, yeah...

Screen_Shot_2017-05-30_at_4.16.35_pm.thuScreen_Shot_2017-05-30_at_4.16.13_pm.thu

Girl. Leave.
Actually, everyone just LEAVE. How embarrassing for all involved. Are these sponsors that desperate?!

EDIT

Interview ends in a classic awks af fashion, everything we expect from a Lily May Macapinlac interview, with her standing by the door in the dark and giving a last minute plug (which starts to take on skeazy sales rep vibes UGH):

"Don't forget to try and buy... Seduction shade... Which I'm wearing..."

Screen_Shot_2017-05-30_at_4.31.29_pm.thu

Bitch was wearing it too... 

Edited by uknowhowdatshitgo
more cringe

Posted

Are we not going to talk about how she didn't even know the name of the NYX lipstick that SHE collab'd with???

Q25: Favourite NYX lipstick shade?
"It's m-m-m-my one... I don't know what it's call--"
"Seduction!"
Oh! Is that what it is called? Oh, yeah...

Screen_Shot_2017-05-30_at_4.16.35_pm.thuScreen_Shot_2017-05-30_at_4.16.13_pm.thu

Girl. Leave.
Actually, everyone just LEAVE. How embarrassing for all involved. Are these sponsors that desperate?!

EDIT

Interview ends in a classic awks af fashion, everything we expect from a Lily May Macapinlac interview, with her standing by the door in the dark and giving a last minute plug (which starts to take on skeazy sales rep vibes UGH):

"Don't forget to try and buy... Seduction shade... Which I'm wearing..."

Screen_Shot_2017-05-30_at_4.31.29_pm.thu

Bitch was wearing it too... 

THIS IS JUST PROVING THAT ALL SHE CARE ABOUT ARE MONEY AND FREE TRIPS..

IS THIS THE QUALITY BRANDS LOOKING FOR??

IS THIS WHAT 3M DUMBASS PEOPLE WORSHIP??? LIKE PLEASE! BE A SMART BUYER & FOLLOWER. YOU HAVE TO QUESTION EVERYTHING SHE ADVERTISING or DOING since it is pretty much all fake.. omg is she even real?? or she is just a poop with a soul??

(remember when she describe herself as POOP emoji on Boohoo campaign vid)

Posted (edited)

One thing that is so weird with Lily's Instagram engagement is that most of her videos gets around 100K views 'only', and she sometimes deletes the videos that gets this 'little' views and she reposts them and then suddenly the video gets like around 500K views. This makes no sense at all! I own a 700K account on Instagram + other accounts as well with a large following since I work with Instagram doing ads for companies etc.. My average video views thingy on my 700K is 100K video views which is the same amount of videos Lily gets too averagely. If a video has 100K views that means around 190K-210K people has seen it(but haven't watched the whole video fully). It's so weird how Lily can repost videos and then suddenly get 500K views on the exact same video she deleted that had 100K views. 

She also posted a video for Maybelline few months ago, the original video had 75K views after it has been up for a few days, but then she deleted it and posted it again and it now has 400K views. 

Her engagement is so weird, she's the most basic looking person ever. Her followers are definitely bought, and she probably buys views to make her videos appear on the explore page(buying views can help making it easier to go 'viral'). She probably buys views too, since after whole 'scandal' she managed to get 200K likes etc, but now she's 'only' getting 100K. She might not buy the views and likes herself, I know plenty of managements/PR teams who buys likes/views/followers to their clients to make their social media engagement look great and attract more sponsors. The management gets aorund 10-20% off what Lily makes from those ads anyways so they probably don't care.

Also there's kinda pointless sending emails to these companies she's working with asking them to drop her, remember these ads and projects are worked out MONTHS before Lily posts about it. She probably got contracts with these people too, so they can't just randomly drop her and drop the contracts, that's illegal(I believe so)

Edited by Hannnnne999