• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Lily Maymac

7583 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Nice try Lily :haiplz:

In this forum, we have evidence why a lot of people dislike you. Just looking at your posts on twitter. It's not our fault you tweeted those stupid things. You're just mad cause people will know who really are. 

Also she looks like Maine Mendoza on those recent photos :phftt: 

Well at least Maine has a career or really did try to get a decent job. Even though she was only discovered by posting random videos. Oh but you know, you're already an  instagram star/model and having a WHITE sugar daddy is enough for youuuuuuuuu. :hoplz:

Edited by Rubberduck
Typo

Posted

IMG_20170427_215309.thumb.jpg.d97c79f80a

This looks like a complete different person tbh. And yet ppl who took pictures with her and share it in instagram says she's beautiful... Sorry i just don't see it

IMG_20170427_215336.thumb.jpg.fd0d8e1198her nose seems round and big here.

IMG_20170427_215410.thumb.jpg.fbe155be73She looks so scary here

IMG_20170427_215440.thumb.jpg.46b30924c5She looks like a ladyboy here. Sorry I'm so mean. I think it's just the make up. 

IMG_20170427_230547.thumb.jpg.6b008d401d

That fake laugh...... :rageplz:

at least no muddy nose contour 

Posted (edited)

Ok everyone, i updated the collage of her messy tweets!
i added the following things:

• 2 new sections (receipts of her self-hate)
  • 2 new tweets in "gross treatment of josh" (her wanting to kiss a black guy & more thirsting over josh's brother)
  • 2 new tweets in "bonus lels" (just her being a hypocrite)

everything new is towards the top to make it easier.
the post can be found here, enjoy~

tenor.gif

Ugh. Her attitude LITERALLY MAKES ME PUKE. She can't date indians and asians? Seriously? Who the fuck does she think she is?? She's a FULL FILIPINA. She's not even a light skinned spanish/east asian blooded filipina, she's a FULL ON BROWN FILIPINA.

and we all know how other asians look at brown asians. (Not trying to be racist but come on, asians don't look at brown asians highly) If she does end up with a white guy, she's gonna look like one of those BROWN filipinas who look like a maid with an an older white guy for his money and a greencard. (Ya'll know what Im talking about. You've seen it.)

Edited by myrcella

Posted (edited)

She really needs volume in her hair. It looks like her hair is plastered to the top of her head, not to mention how dry and dull it looks. It's super unflattering, and it curves around her face, accentuating the roundness of her face shape (not saying there's anything wrong with a round face shape, I have it myself). Simply combing the hair by her roots upward after washing it will create more volume and make her look better.

Edited by Froot
I misspelled "she" how in the everloving fuck???

Posted

Nice try Lily :haiplz:

In this forum, we have evidence why a lot of people dislike you. Just looking at your posts on twitter. It's not our fault you tweeted those stupid things. You're just mad cause people will know who really are. 

Also she looks like Maine Mendoza on those recent photos :phftt: 

Well at least Maine has a career or really did try to get a decent job. Even though she was only discovered by posting random videos. Oh but you know, you're already an  instagram star/model and having a WHITE sugar daddy is enough for youuuuuuuuu. :hoplz:

As someone who knows Maine personally, at least Maine isn't a fucking bitch like Lily! AND Maine doesn't hide her natural skin color. She just looks whiter in ads because of editing. Lily is so ugly on the inside it's oozing to the outside. 

Posted

I haven't posted in a while, but I'm always lurking because I want to stay updated. Honestly can't believe that we've reached almost 300 pages on her and someone still has the nerve to call us all jealous haters. NO NO NO my Dear. It's kind of funny how her mother was talking about how she wanted to keep Lily away from the "Filipino Crab Mentality" but it's exactly what Lily turned out to be. I have so many Pinoy friends that feel the need to post everything and anything materialistic. I'm Filipina but grew up in Australia, and I see it everyday on my social media feeds. It's okay every now and then but the fact that she needs to add the price is kinda pathetic, if she thinks she's humble bragging well she's delusional.

Posted (edited)

I caved. Saw her with my boyfriend, who does think that she looks like his sister. He's trying to get his sister to take a picture with Lily for fun lellll.

Also, there was no gelato :(

IMG_2487.JPG

Edited by powjqi91

Posted

nah i went too there was gelato, after you take a pic with lily you go to the dude at the back and he serves u the good stuff

dammmmmmmmmit

Thanks for the info. Nobody was holding one when I went though, so maybe I was too early?

Posted

Screenshot_20170418-082222_1.jpg

:darth:

Screenshot_20170418-082222_1.jpg

what? I think she looks ok here.

Posted

I recorded the beginning of Oroton's IG story. 

View it here: http://sendvid.com/6nw67blp

Sorry that it's cropped, idk why it's like that, and idk how to fix it :alpacadone:

Anyway, in the beginning, her fake laugh is so cringeworthy. Plus, you can see her true skin tone and how many people came to see her. The majority are Asians. I wonder how her Asian fanboys would feel if they saw her tweets about Asian guys lol. 

Posted

I recorded the beginning of Oroton's IG story. 

View it here: http://sendvid.com/6nw67blp

Sorry that it's cropped, idk why it's like that, and idk how to fix it :alpacadone:

Anyway, in the beginning, her fake laugh is so cringeworthy. Plus, you can see her true skin tone and how many people came to see her. The majority are Asians. I wonder how her Asian fanboys would feel if they saw her tweets about Asian guys lol. 

WHEN SHE LAUGHED IN THE BEGINNING I CRINGED SO HARD. Its hilarious how all the fans that visited her were Asian, and yet she goes around disrespecting them. Lily really needs to grow up and someone really needs to slap some sense into her, she has to learn that not everyone is going to put up with her bullshit.

Posted

after seeing so many candids of her, i really do think it's fair to say she's painfully average.  a cute enough girl, but nothing special, and certainly not fame worthy on looks alone- much less with a personality as rotten as hers.

Posted

LOL look at these comments! 

IMG_2561.PNG

And more comments ...... 

IMG_2562.PNG

Posted

^

that's fucking awkward man... for both parties...

Posted

IMG_20170427_215440.thumb.jpg.46b30924c5She looks like a ladyboy here. Sorry I'm so mean. I think it's just the make up. 

I think it's because her brow bones are rather masculine.