• Announcements

• Snowflake Banner Poll!   02/17/17

Hello everyone! Please pick your three favorite snowflakes to be put in the new banner. Thanks a lot!   

Lily Maymac

4408 posts in this topic

Posted

maybe we should dm them and exposed ily also lolsjkidk c

I DMed them yesterday, other should DM them too

Posted

I DMed them yesterday, other should DM them too

they already replied but ill let @myrcella handle it i suck at replying but ill let you guys know whats happening 

Posted (edited)

they already replied but ill let @myrcella handle it i suck at replying but ill let you guys know whats happening 

roastkardashian is going to expose her 

IMG_4031.PNG

Edited by Hannnnne999

Posted

Never said she bought all of them. You also realize you can buy comments too right? Hell, you can even customize what they say. :)

If you think Lily buys followers/likes/comments, then you must think that every other "Instagram star" does the same, LMFAO. Listen -- as someone who used those stupid apps that allow you to get free followers/likes/comments when I was 15 years old or so (long time ago), I can tell you how time-consuming they are. We need to move on from this topic of her "buying" her social media engagement now, it's still a stale topic. To be honest, I think her popularity started from Tumblr; I found out about her when she went by "lilydesu" on that website. Maybe she bought a few followers or whatever in the beginning, to help kickstart her account, but I HIGHLY doubt she does that now lol -- Again, it's time-consuming, I can't imagine why anyone would go through that much effort, just to produce false engagement.

Posted

yeah see this is why i wanted the OP to be updated.
there's so much more that she does than just the illusion to her looks & bragging like her faking that she owns a house herself (she's renting & has the help of roommates), her own "brand new" (preowned) car...that she can't even drive lel, etc. all to make people envious of her ~perfect lifestyle~. gotta dig through this thread for the receipts tho.

hopefully the mods @ roastkardashian look through everything. better yet if they also promo'd this thread i think that'd be better because i'm telling you ppl will probably see it as not a big deal and that we're "envious haters" if we just expose her looks (which is what roastkardashian mainly focuses on). i know that the expose IG acct. another member made on her shows bits of her gross personality but if she catches wind of it she could get it deleted.

but why do i have a feeling this is going to backfire & she'll gain more fame... 

Posted

Hey guys!! roastkardashian dmed me on IG and asked me to tell her about Lily and oh man. I didn't even know where to start! I tried to list everything down. Heres my reply. Did I miss anything?

"

Hi!! Well everything about her is in the PULL forum (https://prettyuglylittleliar.net/topic/310-lily-maymac/) but oh boy. Where to even start with this girl. 

- during her tumblr days she'd post slutty pictures
- she's ashamed of being filipina. She used to lie and say she was half swedish/ukrainian/white. 
- she wears foundation WAY too light for her face to cover the fact she's tanned like a filipino 
- even her mom admitted theyre ashamed of being filipino 
- she facetunes THE HELL out

Of her selfies. When you see candid pictures of her on other accounts the comments are all about how she looks unrecognizable

- she facetunes her body to make her breasts or butt look bigger even though she's extremely skinny. 
-Even though she wears way too light foundation to make herself look white, she'll promote tanning products
-she'll talk about being way to skinny and want to gain weight but she'll promote weight loss teas
-she's talked about never dating an asian guy because she'll only want half white babies
-she's openly said that she'd only date rich guys so she wouldn't have to work, her ex was rich and she'd flaunt all the expensive gifts he'd buy for her
-she brags so hard on twitter and snapchat about all her free stuff, vacations, luxury items etc.. her twitter is just full of bragging. 
- k-pop star Chanyeol followed her on IG and fans speculated they were dating. Lily didn't say anything about it even though his fans were getting pissed off and Chanyeol had to tell them he doesn't even know her. 
- She and filthyfrank/Joji are both in 88rising. She'd comment kissy faces and write "cute" on his pictures to make people think they're dating even though they're not
- She denies getting lip fillers or getting any breast augmentations even though photo evidence says otherwise 
- Fans who have seen/met her in real life have all said she's disappointing in person because she's 5"2 (makes herself look taller), extremely skinny, has a round face (gives herself V line jaw in selfies) and has dark skin. 

Posted

Hey guys!! roastkardashian dmed me on IG and asked me to tell her about Lily and oh man. I didn't even know where to start! I tried to list everything down. Heres my reply. Did I miss anything?

"

Hi!! Well everything about her is in the PULL forum (https://prettyuglylittleliar.net/topic/310-lily-maymac/) but oh boy. Where to even start with this girl. 

- during her tumblr days she'd post slutty pictures
- she's ashamed of being filipina. She used to lie and say she was half swedish/ukrainian/white. 
- she wears foundation WAY too light for her face to cover the fact she's tanned like a filipino 
- even her mom admitted theyre ashamed of being filipino 
- she facetunes THE HELL out

Of her selfies. When you see candid pictures of her on other accounts the comments are all about how she looks unrecognizable

- she facetunes her body to make her breasts or butt look bigger even though she's extremely skinny. 
-Even though she wears way too light foundation to make herself look white, she'll promote tanning products
-she'll talk about being way to skinny and want to gain weight but she'll promote weight loss teas
-she's talked about never dating an asian guy because she'll only want half white babies
-she's openly said that she'd only date rich guys so she wouldn't have to work, her ex was rich and she'd flaunt all the expensive gifts he'd buy for her
-she brags so hard on twitter and snapchat about all her free stuff, vacations, luxury items etc.. her twitter is just full of bragging. 
- k-pop star Chanyeol followed her on IG and fans speculated they were dating. Lily didn't say anything about it even though his fans were getting pissed off and Chanyeol had to tell them he doesn't even know her. 
- She and filthyfrank/Joji are both in 88rising. She'd comment kissy faces and write "cute" on his pictures to make people think they're dating even though they're not
- She denies getting lip fillers or getting any breast augmentations even though photo evidence says otherwise 
- Fans who have seen/met her in real life have all said she's disappointing in person because she's 5"2 (makes herself look taller), extremely skinny, has a round face (gives herself V line jaw in selfies) and has dark skin. 

You forgot about she's studying law and works at a law firm 😂😂

Posted (edited)

You forgot about she's studying law and works at a law firm 😂😂

i cant believe I forgot about that!! I sent her this. Thanks for reminding me!

"Oh almost forgot.

- she worked as a law clerk at a law firm but she led people to believe that she was a lawyer or studying law
- she's also let people believe that she was a med student"

Edited by myrcella

Posted

@myrcella - i saw you already sent off another reply but i think another thing is how ungrateful & unappreciative she is towards her fans. rude as well just by complaining about them bothering her on her """days off""". receipts of this are more recent in this thread. 

Posted

@myrcella - i saw you already sent off another reply but i think another thing is how ungrateful & unappreciative she is towards her fans. rude as well just by complaining about them bothering her on her """days off""". receipts of this are more recent in this thread. 

I'm going through all the pages of PULL right now collecting stuff. If you have any specific screenshots of her saying that I'd love to see it so I can post it on the IG :alpacaheadshake:

Posted

I'm going through all the pages of PULL right now collecting stuff. If you have any specific screenshots of her saying that I'd love to see it so I can post it on the IG :alpacaheadshake:

don't forget that she ALWAYS delet fan comments!!!! There is so many example and screen shot on here. she try to hide people who try to out her, but with this Instagram page she won't be able to hide shit. You should tell the page to use that reality vs expectation photo. There is another one from when she was in Korea 

Posted (edited)

here are some things i've called out on this thread w/ receipts:
- feeling like her fans wanting a vid from her are a bother when she's on vacay
- talks about buying a "new house" as a goal for this year when she just moved into her current "house" mid last year
- from that korean taxi show where she basically claims she's "not like the other girls who dropped school & work for instagram". yet she did just that...

further receipts about not finishing school straight from the horse's mouth:

t2pNxyh.jpg
SQweDqm.jpg

CxJ613C.png

bonus lel @ her saying she "used" to be darker but now she's suddenly a "pale" filipina:

k8zxgnM.jpg 

i think it'd be super hilarious to make a huge compilation of her bragging but that'd take a straight month to put together. :D

Edited by mercy

Posted

I knew this girl had issues, but I didn't know that she wants half white babies to show off like a designer purse. Fuck. Anyone have a link to that?