• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Lily Maymac

7663 posts in this topic

Posted

She is so average. My Filipino friends are prettier than her. she is just too fkn different to ther Instagram pictures...... I mean slightly different, I can deal with but it's literally very differently. I Dare her to share any of her fan pics! 

IMG_1999.PNG

IMG_1997.PNG

IMG_1996.PNG

Posted

Okay so I just found out about this Lily girl and I don't completely understand why she's snowflakey. It doesn't seem like she's scamming or offending anyone with her use of photoshop. I don't see the problem with looking different in person compared to your IG. Pretending your living a luxurious life isn't offending anyone is it? She's already mentioned in some of her post that she's Filipino so it's not like she's denying her ethnicity either. And I promise yall I'm not white knighting this gal but this is just my opinion based on what I've observed from the last few pages of this forum lol. IMO it's unfair to judge her based on her tagged photos. I think she's allowed to portray herself however she pleases since it's her IG. It's how she wants people to see her and I think that's fine as long as she's having fun tbh. Regardless whether or not she's hella photoshopping herself, she's not offending anyone. 

I agree...

Posted

IMG_1996.PNG

oh honey. this is not a flattering shot. bet you she wants to take that down.

Posted

why untalented people always end up doing a makeup line? :alpacaconfused:

lmao, this comment

so true

Posted

Ok guys, a newbie here. I gotta say I've been lurking here way too long, I am glad I finally signed up.

I discovered Lily because of the Chanyeol scandal, and when I first googled here, the first pics I saw were:

DcutWjI-.jpg and azure-W4nU2tH01pF6MlBsCdXH.jpg

And I thought "Wow, this girl is so gorgeous, so lucky". Mind you, I was thinking she is an actual model, that she does photoshoots and catwalks, you know, for real, for real designer brands (ya know, Chanel, Vuitton, Gucci..., that she flies to Paris, New York, and London to shoot for Vogue and such.. basically the idea that I have of what real supermodels do) . She seemed wealthy, she had designer stuff... Her IG feed wasn't that much different from other models that I followed.

Later I found out more, I discovered this forum, and all the stuff about her.. TBH her plastic surgery doesn't bother be, and even lying about not having it - too... But flat out denying your race (when it's obvious), not being to differentiate race from nationality, and that idiotic "not sexing an asian" line...

In all honesty, now she just seems so dumb - in a "not being intelligent" way. While I got to admit, she must have some smarts to be able to get where she is. I find her funny. Entertaining. (Srsly, she surely had the money for a good stylist, who can tell her that she can't pull the blonde hair?!)

And in the end, I gotta admit, a small part of me admires her: I mean, how determinate you have to be to do the exact same makeup look every single day?! I love a cat flick, but I can't be bothered to do it every day! Ugh, and I'd kill for her liplining skill. My thin upper lip has always been an insecurity of mine, and I tried to overline it, and it looks awful. (If you have a tutorial on how to do it properly - by all means, please, send me a link).

I still think she is a pretty girl, both naturally, and with all the makeup. But I am getting more and more constantly disappointed when every other goddamn pic she posts on IG is "I love this tea/lipstic/watch/bracelet, it is soo cute!.. oh, and by the way - here is the promocode for a discount on it". UGH. Sickening!!!!

PPS glad I got this off my chest. I wanted to tell this for so long.

Posted (edited)

I'm on the fence over whether or not I think she deserves to be in the little snowflakes section. I mean technically, technically, she hasn't lied about anything really major (except her race which she has since told the truth about), hasn't scammed anyone and doesn't even edit her pictures (I'm with the people who thinks she didn't have any surgery; I mean if she would she's definitely not the kind who'll get really subtle ones that aren't even good, she'll go all the way). I think her biggest crime is just her horrible personality and really average features.

Unless of course you count as a scam the fact that she's effectively fooled everyone with angles and lighting into sponsoring her tons of items and travels. I don't know if that really counts as deceit because that's her real face and body, but at the same time it's bloody not. There's also the small things like lying about not being allowed to wear makeup for a shoot, lying about buying a house and a car, her horrible lipstick line, allowing rumors to spread by not denying it (the Chanyeol and Joji thing)... I could go on, yet these are just quite tiny things, and not as bad most of the true flakes. Idk, I think the mods feel the same since there has been tons of requests to move her to the snowflakes section yet they're keeping quiet.

Edit: I just remembered and had to add, that time when she lied about Gerald Anderson (big Filipino celebrity) stopping her on her way out of the bar to request for a picture, when she was more of a nobody then than she is now. That's probably the most hilarious lie she's told. 

Edited by mommy

Posted

Ugh, why does she always feel the need to talk about money? 

IMG_8099.thumb.PNG.09d2e5038a99f8e0a40a6

Looks like she's in Japan. It's funny because cab fares over there are known to be heinously expensive. It doesn't necessarily have to be a long ride for the meter to really jump up. If anything it just shows how naive she is to 'not expect' such a high fare, especially after she proclaimed on IG that she's been to Japan, what, eight times? Get it together.

Posted

Ok guys, a newbie here. I gotta say I've been lurking here way too long, I am glad I finally signed up.

I discovered Lily because of the Chanyeol scandal, and when I first googled here, the first pics I saw were:

DcutWjI-.jpg and azure-W4nU2tH01pF6MlBsCdXH.jpg

And I thought "Wow, this girl is so gorgeous, so lucky". Mind you, I was thinking she is an actual model, that she does photoshoots and catwalks, you know, for real, for real designer brands (ya know, Chanel, Vuitton, Gucci..., that she flies to Paris, New York, and London to shoot for Vogue and such.. basically the idea that I have of what real supermodels do) . She seemed wealthy, she had designer stuff... Her IG feed wasn't that much different from other models that I followed.

Later I found out more, I discovered this forum, and all the stuff about her.. TBH her plastic surgery doesn't bother be, and even lying about not having it - too... But flat out denying your race (when it's obvious), not being to differentiate race from nationality, and that idiotic "not sexing an asian" line...

In all honesty, now she just seems so dumb - in a "not being intelligent" way. While I got to admit, she must have some smarts to be able to get where she is. I find her funny. Entertaining. (Srsly, she surely had the money for a good stylist, who can tell her that she can't pull the blonde hair?!)

And in the end, I gotta admit, a small part of me admires her: I mean, how determinate you have to be to do the exact same makeup look every single day?! I love a cat flick, but I can't be bothered to do it every day! Ugh, and I'd kill for her liplining skill. My thin upper lip has always been an insecurity of mine, and I tried to overline it, and it looks awful. (If you have a tutorial on how to do it properly - by all means, please, send me a link).

I still think she is a pretty girl, both naturally, and with all the makeup. But I am getting more and more constantly disappointed when every other goddamn pic she posts on IG is "I love this tea/lipstic/watch/bracelet, it is soo cute!.. oh, and by the way - here is the promocode for a discount on it". UGH. Sickening!!!!

PPS glad I got this off my chest. I wanted to tell this for so long.

i too only knew of her because of the chanyeol "scandal" lol and as an australian, she comes off very much so into this facade some girls have going for them which is this.... materialistic air-head "i'm gonna be a model cause everyone i know calls me pretty" thing and I'm like wow... you literally probably meet people, judge them for their connections/wealth/how much they'll kiss your ass and then suck them dry until they're beneath you.

Posted

IMG_0302.thumb.PNG.040c4ff3d6e4409b0ceef

wat is dis

Posted

She's unrecognizable. 😨😱

_20170411_003502.jpg

Posted (edited)

https://instagram.com/p/BShDDY5AezJ/

Lily...I  don't understand why you have to laugh or let out that fake giggle everytime you're in a video. Like nothing is even funny. Trying too hard to be cute? 

lily please... Stop so cringe. 

Edited by Crystalline

Posted

Now that we are in this topic it's actually kinda true; she doesn't have any (real) friends. I mean it's not like I know who she hangs out with irl but I have a feeling the only people that hang out with her are either famous/rich or his family friends or something. I remember she tweeted something about being months or weeks in college and still hasn't made any friends and pretended it was a "good" thing *eyeroll* maybe change your attitude?

I wish I could SC that tweet but i'm too lazy to scroll down her twitter.

Also she AGAIN brags about being in Japan for 8th time this year(?) and commented on Joji's instagram picture with a kissy smiley. ....is this going to be serious? lmao

Posted (edited)

Now that we are in this topic it's actually kinda true; she doesn't have any (real) friends. I mean it's not like I know who she hangs out with irl but I have a feeling the only people that hang out with her are either famous/rich or his family friends or something. I remember she tweeted something about being months or weeks in college and still hasn't made any friends and pretended it was a "good" thing *eyeroll* maybe change your attitude?

I wish I could SC that tweet but i'm too lazy to scroll down her twitter.

Also she AGAIN brags about being in Japan for 8th time this year(?) and commented on Joji's instagram picture with a kissy smiley. ....is this going to be serious? lmao

she seems like an opportunist. they're both working with 88 rising that's why they have some pictures together. I think Joji knows better + he has mentioned several of times he's not interested being in a relationship and also says he doesn't want a girl who know who he is

Edited by Hannnnne999

Posted

HOLY SHIT LOL WTF IS THIS SOURCERY!?

Like I said... If a man with such incredibly low fat ratio can manage to get something going, A boobs will get you some incredible results.

That was fascinating, and the end result is not bad, wow. 

RIGHT?! And it's true what he says about particular tops. If you wear the right cutting, you'd never even notice all the bras.