• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Lily Maymac

7623 posts in this topic

Posted

i know it's repetitive matters, but gurl~

1489730593800.thumb.jpg.75c200a6f6ce595c

and she barely put the lipstick on her lips at the end of video. the color on the lip and the lipstick color didn't match, it looks brown on her like almost same with Plumping Plump shade tbh. but in the pic it looks orange-ish tone (pretending that photo edit& filter never exist)

and i still dont get why people commenting that she looks like Selena Gomez?? i don't see anything resembles between them.

and Hair color is cool, don't care about how frizzy the hair was but the color is so appealing. great job djhairartisty

Posted

This is not really the same topic but since you live in Philippines, I'm really curious about this! Are filipinos aware that a lot of them put white people in a pedestal? They don't think negatively that lot of the filipino women purposely seeks out white men?

My cousins are Filipinos and they told me differently, they said that Filipinas are hesitant to date white guys because from where they live people look down at Filipinas who date white dudes, the oppas are more popular there.

Posted

My cousins are Filipinos and they told me differently, they said that Filipinas are hesitant to date white guys because from where they live people look down at Filipinas who date white dudes, the oppas are more popular there.

you mean korean guys? 

Posted (edited)

I suppose this really depends on the person/people. I admit, I was slightly hesitant to date a white guy too because of how it looks but I really like my boyfriend so I look past that and I know that there are other filipinas like me who genuinely love their white boyfriends.

I don't know if Filipinas are so hesitant that they wouldn't date a white guy all together but I would say that they are slightly hesitant. I do agree with you though that east asian guys are popular, can't say if they are MORE popular than a white guy.

Edited by myrcella

Posted

Sorry if I'm being rude but I feel we're getting off topic. I suggest making a different post in the general discussion maybe? I'd love to join that discussion 😉

Posted

Her lip stick makes it even more obvious on how much she over lines her lips

Posted

IMG_4503.PNG

Posted

IMG_4503.PNG

Lol wow what a mature response from Lily considering how she always end up looking bratty in Twitter before. Good for her that she's growing up... or is it because the other party is somewhat famous too? 

Posted (edited)

IMG_4503.PNG

i'm glad amy clapped back and educated her a bit (wonder how her response would of been if it were some ~random peasant~ tho lel). her original tweet was like i see what you're trying to say lily but not everyone can afford to indulge in actual materialistic things. some people would look at you crazy af for dropping $1,000 towards a high-end brand handbag simply to say you own it (status image gain). publicly bragging & flaunting that stuff gives people every right to judge & call you materialistic. 

> "everything u consume/buy will be of capitalistic gain"
true but having to give into capitalism for let's say medication you need is very different than the capitalism in buying a pair of giuseppe shoes. 
it's interesting how she always takes the gold-digger/materialistic comments to heart most 🍵

sidenote: she must still be pretty popular in korea if her lipsticks are getting sold out (prices are $13 over there it seems). good for her!
edit: wait this is from her line back when she collaborated w/ stylenanda (how long ago lol?). not the latest showpo lipsticks that're ridiculously overpriced. 

Edited by mercy
corrections

Posted

Lol wow what a mature response from Lily considering how she always end up looking bratty in Twitter before. Good for her that she's growing up... or is it because the other party is somewhat famous too? 

IMG_4503.PNG

HAHA dude I want to see the conversation! But off course, like always, she deletes its. 

That girl is not famous enough for lily to give a shit about her opinion,  Lily probably think she is better. *delete comments* 

Posted (edited)

IMG_2496.PNG

Edited by Sosobun

Posted

20170318_202025.thumb.png.d7065abc61d036

Here comes the first review. And I'm not surprise the lipsticks are a ripoff.

Don't waste your money when you can buy better brands.🙄💁🏻

Posted

i saw that too. Let's see how long she let that comment last on her page. She might untag her self from that photo. Or slide into her dm asking to take that photo down. 

and this one. Screenshot_2017-03-18-14-06-05.thumb.png

the last tweet to amy tho "that moment when a famous person, spotted how dumb you are and you're try hard to save your dignity in front your followers"

i can feel you lily. 

Posted

is it just me or does all the shade look similar to every single lipstick she wears?