• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Lily Maymac

7585 posts in this topic

Posted

IMG_1309.PNG

Posted

It's not so much that she looks different in real life than in photos but more of the fact that she doesn't own up to her flaws, which I find rather annoying at times (pretty much what @Girl1 mentioned). Also, her personality just never quite grabbed me. It's one thing to have low self-esteem but because she has done some deceiving things in the past, I will never grow to like her.

Maybe if she ends up facing confrontation... keyword: ~maybe~ and for the most part, it has to be genuine. 

Posted

I had to close my eyes and take a deep breath to finish watching her walk.. The Fk is with all the bouncing & shit? Like, I know U wanna seem confident & make ur ugly ass barrel curled wig bounce but it just looks so weird & awkward.

Bitch thinks she's a Victoria Secret model. She's waving like she's Miranda Kerr or something. 

Posted

I had to close my eyes and take a deep breath to finish watching her walk.. The Fk is with all the bouncing & shit? Like, I know U wanna seem confident & make ur ugly ass barrel curled wig bounce but it just looks so weird & awkward.

Bitch thinks she's a Victoria Secret model. She's waving like she's Miranda Kerr or something. 

giphy.thumb.gif.c5fba2fcab755c906bb45fbe

why she can't look straight forward??

Posted

she thinks she's a model seeing her humble brag in her socials then you see the video. damn.. she can't handle being a real model. i get being nervous but because you're a "MODEL" suck it the fuck up. what a tacky mess...

Posted

IMG_2208.PNG

Posted

IMG_2208.PNG

her bra is like so big on her.  

Posted

her bra is like so big on her.  

i think that's her best skill. Magician on the disappearing & reappearing boobs.

The more I see her with this hair color, the more i feel it doesn't suit her.

Posted

I just had to post this..... I can't stop laughing at the way she is behaving lol she really think she is a celeb.

and she honestly look like a child. 

To me it doesn't really look like she photoshops her pictures very much, she looks relatively the same in candids. Or at least as much alike herself as most people look in real life vs. their best selfies. What bothers me is that she most likely lied about getting her lips done & seems as if she had a nose job as well. When people go through plastic surgery & end up looking better than 90% of people, but don't have the humility to own up to it I find that really bothersome and selfish. Especially since a lot of her fans seem to be teenage girls that want to look like her, she acts like it's natural, but what she represents is an appearance that costs more in plastic surgery than most could ever hope to spend.

she actually doesn't photoshop as much as before Since she appeared on that Korean taxi show. I think there was too many comment about her face being more round in real life compare to her pictures. I do notice the difference of her pictures being abit less edited than before. 

I some how feel she look kinda like a drag queen with that hair colour. 

Posted (edited)

Logged in just to update about her feedback from fans in Thailand! (She is here for a product advertisement or sth, I'm not sure)

You see, she is really popular here and people are obsessed with her lips and overall looks. Personally, I don't care much about her but yesterday up until today I saw a lot of people on Twitter complaining that "she looks sooo different from her ig pictures" "she is so small" "her lips are not as beautiful as in pictures" etc.

This tweet is some of the examples. Basically, the tweeter is saying that "Glad there are people who agree with me about Lily. Saw her from Fah's (the left girl) ig story and she looked so plain. Lily is not as pretty as in her ig and so are her lips."

IMG_0903.PNG

Edited by ismuffin

Posted (edited)

Omg she's awkward as hell like during the cat walk she really doesnt know what to do :frowny: and nope you're not going to be a vs model if your aiming for that since 

1) you're fake

2) awkward af

3) 5'1 height

4) still fake

The hair colour doesnt fit her it looks like shes wearing a wig and its washing her out oh well. Damn i wanna give u all reputation points you guys clearly said it all but i used it all up ;__; i asked my boyfrend if he knew lily and he was like "oh shes pretty & good at make up but its really obvious she had plastic surgery" thank god he is not blinded by lily 

Edited by Kuro-neko

Posted

Her 'catwalk' walk makes me appreciate some of the popular nepotism models a bit more, I just felt awkward watching those vids lol.

Posted (edited)

deleted

Edited by NatalieSheen
Requested

Posted

ahhhh... please take these down... don't involve her family in this. altho i see the resemblance with lily and her sister(that's her sister right?) the only thing that's different/prominently different is their noses.