• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Lily Maymac

7585 posts in this topic

Posted

And the bitch keeps bragging. Not even a full month into 2017 and she's bragged more than she's said other shit.

Schermafbeelding 2017-01-25 om 04.42.442.png

Schermafbeelding 2017-01-25 om 04.42.443.png

Schermafbeelding 2017-01-25 om 04.42.444.png

Schermafbeelding 2017-01-25 om 04.42.445.png

Schermafbeelding 2017-01-25 om 04.42.39.png

Schermafbeelding 2017-01-25 om 04.42.41.png

wondering who her sugar daddy is hahah 

Posted

And the bitch keeps bragging. Not even a full month into 2017 and she's bragged more than she's said other shit.

Schermafbeelding 2017-01-25 om 04.42.442.png

Schermafbeelding 2017-01-25 om 04.42.443.png

Schermafbeelding 2017-01-25 om 04.42.444.png

Schermafbeelding 2017-01-25 om 04.42.445.png

Schermafbeelding 2017-01-25 om 04.42.39.png

Schermafbeelding 2017-01-25 om 04.42.41.png

There she goes again adding the damn prices for everything >.> Just makes her look cheap. 

Posted (edited)

There she goes again adding the damn prices for everything >.> Just makes her look cheap. 

Doesn't help her hair dye and foundation don't fit her at all. Also tries to avoid her true ethnicity instead of enhancing it to fit her. Typical white-wannabe Filipino tbh. (Not generalizing all Filipinos here, just the ones who act like Lily. And btw I'm Filipino too so yeah I kinda see her likes a lot)

LMAO and what's worse is she has nothing much interesting to offer. Although her frequent change in boob size is quite interesting to follow, it's not interesting in a flattering light.

Edited by TeeAviwecht

Posted (edited)

Wow, so now she's doing the catwalk now... I guess she now thinks that she's a 'professional' with her store-bought-followers.

"All I could do was laugh." Lily, that just proves you aren't meant for it. Models need to be confident and charismatic, when they're on the catwalk, they're not meant to 'laugh'.

"Thank you so much to all my Thai fans who came to see me today." The fans that she lied to? The fans that actually believed her when she said she was mixed race? Or the fans who think that she's white, because of all the photoshop on her ig pics?

Which one Lily?

IMG_9394.PNG

Edited by HubbleBubble
Tbh idk

Posted

how is she 5'1'' and on the catwalk? i guess it's just for nyx... i'm lowkey jealous. always wanted to be a model.. 

Posted

https://www.facebook.com/88rising/videos/1860881834197812/has anybody see this yet omg wtf is the only thing i can say

she does this on the daily on her snapchat but this time we're seeing it through fancy camerawork... talk about high quality cringe :darth:

can she please stop there was nothing juicy about this vid at all omg

Posted

https://www.facebook.com/88rising/videos/1860881834197812/has anybody see this yet omg wtf is the only thing i can say

LOLOLOL I JUST REALIZED I WENT TO HIGH SCHOOL WITH "KRIS WU" 

He was named Kevin back in the day. Good times. 

That video is SO cringe.

how is she 5'1'' and on the catwalk? i guess it's just for nyx... i'm lowkey jealous. always wanted to be a model.. 

Agreed. I'm 5'2 and while I'm no where as slim as Lily, it'd be dope to have the option of ever modelling.

Posted

I don't know what's juice or kris but that video made me sooo uncomfortable because I wasn't sure if I should gag or throw up.

She should just remain as an "instamodel". Because insta-Lily looks at least a little classy while video-Lily always looks like a 3 dollar hoe whose daddy left her.

I just reported Lily for being offensive with her existence.

Posted

just going to leave all this here:

4NyX4EY.png

aRvlJsv.png

9Dhp8OY.png

+ a random video of awkward lily (sorry can't embed).

Posted

To me it doesn't really look like she photoshops her pictures very much, she looks relatively the same in candids. Or at least as much alike herself as most people look in real life vs. their best selfies. What bothers me is that she most likely lied about getting her lips done & seems as if she had a nose job as well. When people go through plastic surgery & end up looking better than 90% of people, but don't have the humility to own up to it I find that really bothersome and selfish. Especially since a lot of her fans seem to be teenage girls that want to look like her, she acts like it's natural, but what she represents is an appearance that costs more in plastic surgery than most could ever hope to spend.

Posted

https://www.facebook.com/nyxcosmeticsth/videos/1352954381422799/