• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Lily Maymac

7516 posts in this topic

Posted

oh god. pls. halp. 

Screen Shot 2017-01-24 at 4.44.24 pm.png

Posted

back at it again with cringy 88rising. that ending...lordt. oh & kris wu already has a MV for his song it seems lmao.
when is she going to feature in an actual music video with the actual artist? it's been almost a year since her peak & she would of been a feature in one by now.

cos she has no talent.

Posted

cos she has no talent.

i dunno what you're talking about? lip syncing & being cringy is a very unique talent! 

:hurrplz:

Posted

She's def drowning but her foundation will send signals for help in the dark

Screenshot_20170109-143625.png

lily really looks weird and out of place KEK 

theres nothing wrong with different size body short or tall but the thing is lily tries really hard to look sexy and model like but when shes here with what i assume are actual models she looks... childish and not what i would expect from her instagram lol

https://www.facebook.com/88rising/videos/1860881834197812/has anybody see this yet omg wtf is the only thing i can say

the video is so cringe just like every one of her other videos like what is she doing? all she is doing is jumping and trying to look sexy

88rising is trying to milk her 2 million follower but other than that i dont think they can get anything else from her 

Posted

Oh god... imo, Lily is too boring, her pics on instagram are 'okay' thanks to her photoshop, but when you see how she actually looks like, she's nothing special?

88rising need to stop using her in their music vids, she's doing the same actions in each vid that she's been featured in, showing off her lips, jumping around (on the bed, or the sofa), 'acting cute'.

Too me whenever she acts 'cute', I cringe, really hard, like just because your smiling and laughing or jumping around doesn't mean your cute.

Posted

Oh god... imo, Lily is too boring, her pics on instagram are 'okay' thanks to her photoshop, but when you see how she actually looks like, she's nothing special?

88rising need to stop using her in their music vids, she's doing the same actions in each vid that she's been featured in, showing off her lips, jumping around (on the bed, or the sofa), 'acting cute'.

Too me whenever she acts 'cute', I cringe, really hard, like just because your smiling and laughing or jumping around doesn't mean your cute.

tbh i never understood the hype about her. also I hate the fact that shes trying the most to look white and deny her heritage 

Posted

on twitter: her bragging about coming over here to the US again 3 more times is so? ok lucky you, this place is still shit tho lmao.

Posted

on twitter: her bragging about coming over here to the US again 3 more times is so? ok lucky you, this place is still shit tho lmao.

LMM - Queen of the not so subtle humble brag

*eyeroll*

Posted

my thoughts exactly 

Posted

And the bitch keeps bragging. Not even a full month into 2017 and she's bragged more than she's said other shit.

Schermafbeelding 2017-01-25 om 04.42.442.png

Schermafbeelding 2017-01-25 om 04.42.443.png

Schermafbeelding 2017-01-25 om 04.42.444.png

Schermafbeelding 2017-01-25 om 04.42.445.png

Schermafbeelding 2017-01-25 om 04.42.39.png

Schermafbeelding 2017-01-25 om 04.42.41.png

Posted

And the bitch keeps bragging. Not even a full month into 2017 and she's bragged more than she's said other shit.

Schermafbeelding 2017-01-25 om 04.42.442.png

Schermafbeelding 2017-01-25 om 04.42.443.png

Schermafbeelding 2017-01-25 om 04.42.444.png

Schermafbeelding 2017-01-25 om 04.42.445.png

Schermafbeelding 2017-01-25 om 04.42.39.png

Schermafbeelding 2017-01-25 om 04.42.41.png

i love how she always makes it seem like those trips are vacations & that she's "got it like that". booboo, everyone knows they're business trips where you're "working" the entire time, tired from jet lag, & you're back on the plane the next day lmao. no time to fully enjoy the country you're in to make it memorable (except for that europe trip).

Posted

the first and only time I've heard about her was when 3CE released a few lipstick with collaboration to her and I was like ???? who?? so I found her insta, was surprised I never heard about her but just left it at that... But now seeing that this thread has 240 pages I'll need to lurk and see all the receipts