• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Lily Maymac

7624 posts in this topic

Posted

IMG_9622.PNG

Posted

IMG_9622.PNG

yes, her being in that dress is offensive. 

Posted

yes, her being in that dress is offensive. 

I didn't say it's offensive lol I just posted a screenshot 

Posted

I didn't say it's offensive lol I just posted a screenshot 

oh no the capition :P it says she's wearing " offense dress" 

Posted (edited)

Hey guys, long time lurker here.. basically since around page 20 of this thread. :alpacafedup:

Here's some more evidence of her boob job, though I know it was confirmed by someone who knows her.

When I first saw lily on instagram I was in disbelief at her appearance, so naturally I googled her to see who she was. What I found out was basically nothing tbh, so I wondered what had made her so popular on instagram. I was looking at her photos when I noticed that her boobs seemed to look different at different points in her instagram, and that's when I realised she had a boob job.

A) Pre-boob job 2012

tumblr_ojz1gngMFQ1s66y5bo9_540.jpg

What she looked like in a bathing suit pre-boob job 2014

tumblr_ojz1gngMFQ1s66y5bo8_400.jpg

B) Around the time of her surgery i think.. I thought this because her boobs look pretty high up on her chest, and when you get a breast augmentation it takes a couple weeks or up 2 months for your implants to drop for your boobs to look natural.

tumblr_ojz1gngMFQ1s66y5bo7_400.jpg

C) How low her boobs are on her chest in a bathing suit now

tumblr_ojz1gngMFQ1s66y5bo5_250.jpg

And this one is to compare to the bathing suit photo under A

tumblr_ojz1gngMFQ1s66y5bo3_540.jpg

So, I instantly googled lilymaymac plastic surgery, and that's when I came across this forum; but I also found something else. There was this site for women to talk about their breast enhancements and other surgeries, and that's how I found a comment by"LilyMay" . She was commenting about how she was planning to get a boob job, but she was asking others about how many CC's they were going to use because she didn't want hers to look fake. She described her body, "small" "petite" "thin", that she's never really had boobs, and that she was size AAA. She mentioned that she was aiming for about 350CC's (then I did some research on boob jobs), which helped me find out that 350 CC's isn't very big on a flat chest. She would be about a B cup (which is what she looks like now js). And the location for "LilyMay" was AU. I was going to screen shot it to post on this forum, but honestly I didn't want to get sucked into talking negatively about someone I didn't even know. So I didn't screen shot, but months later (maybe it's been a year or longer idk) I regret it, because I've succumbed to wanting to finally see lily get exposed as the fake, rude, bratty, stuck up liar that she truly is. Also, I tried searching for that comment again but she deleted it. :alpacamad: 

ANyway, I'm here now because I'm tired of lurking and waiting for you guys to talk about what I've noticed

Has no one else noticed she's been lurking here to the point where she's taking advice from the forum? Her eyebrows are much lighter now to match her hair, and she's been cutting down on the heavily edited selfies.

I noticed she wasn't editing her jaw as sharp anymore (probably because she doesn't look like that in person and people can't recognise her).

Here are some recent photos I noticed she didn't touch her jaw up that much or at all

tumblr_ojz1gngMFQ1s66y5bo2_400.jpg

tumblr_ojz1gngMFQ1s66y5bo1_400.jpg

She probably didn't touch these ones up that much because it's so high quality it would be very noticeable without actual photoshop.

tumblr_ojz1gngMFQ1s66y5bo4_250.jpg

Also, she definitely gets her lips and nose done with fillers. :alpacaheadshake:

- taco :alpacacrush:

Edited by taco
spelling mistake

Posted

^ she also have a scar under her arm.. But idk if it's just a stretch mark or from boob job.. 

IMG_20170118_220207.thumb.jpg.c870d07cdb

And also god damn! She's so skinny! That her shoulders or under the collar bone goes in.. Lol

IMG_20170118_215705.thumb.jpg.fad1c699c1

Posted (edited)

I just searched  boob job armpit scar and these are the first photos that came up.

Same location as her scar (though hers isn't fresh like this one)

Christina-Aguilera-Plastic-Surgery-Befor

And this image looks like the second one you posted.

transax1.jpg

- taco :alpacacrush:

Edited by taco

Posted

^ she also have a scar under her arm.. But idk if it's just a stretch mark or from boob job.. 

IMG_20170118_220207.thumb.jpg.c870d07cdb

And also god damn! She's so skinny! That her shoulders or under the collar bone goes in.. Lol

IMG_20170118_215705.thumb.jpg.fad1c699c1

I still don't think she's had a boob job. She just pads her boobs to the max, pushes them together way too much, and contours. The revolve photo shows her not wearing a bra and she has pretty much no boobs or cleaveage at all. Like everything else in her life it's all just for show. She's like a shell of a person tbh

IMG_9622.PNG

Posted

14474554_305690106463202_2269490161207214080_n.jpg

when original flash light reveal her skintone

first of all, why did the foundation on her forehead-eye melted off.

she probably didnt contour her nose, she just wiped off the foundation for the contour. jk, but her nose contour is so bad....

Posted

Does anyone have the screenshot of lily's friend thay revealed her "boob job in japan" and made a scene on the internet and was threathening to sue her?? But ofc the girl got scared and took back all the infos and deleted it asap since lily black mailed her

Posted

Does anyone have the screenshot of lily's friend thay revealed her "boob job in japan" and made a scene on the internet and was threathening to sue her?? But ofc the girl got scared and took back all the infos and deleted it asap since lily black mailed her

Please don't post anything relating to the girl as she wishes to not be involved anymore as posting the screenshot will just bring her back into the topic.

Posted

she probably use this product from showpo.
it lift your bewbs and help you to enhance you cleavage. the tape is clear and can be adjust.

but yeah, i dont see any clear tape visible. she maybe really had boob job, nose job and lip fillers. 

https://www.showpo.com/us/perfect-cleavage-tape-in-clear-no-size

Posted

Please don't post anything relating to the girl as she wishes to not be involved anymore as posting the screenshot will just bring her back into the topic.

tho she was saying the truth which relates to the  topic still :)  ofcourse just blurr out the name & image we just need the proof :) 

Posted (edited)

ewwwwwwwww.thumb.png.975bc7560f932acbc8d

you go gurl, just suddenly found this thing on pinterest.

EWEW.png

Edited by nanino