• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Lily Maymac

7504 posts in this topic

Posted

but lily isnt even chinese/korean/jap like these girls -_- 

thats like me comparing an indian to a bunch of arab girls

I know she's full filo and not Japanese at all but in the first place I wanted to test what JAPANESE would look in western makeup since they have their own look (blush that makes them look tipsy for example) but ended making it a comparison with lily; that they could look just as good if they just did her ankles and if they over drew their lips and changed hairstyles. 😂

Posted

Well tbh I'm just glad that the Filipino showbiz isn't that crazy about her (from what I noticed). Because normally once a Filipino (full or half)  become famous or did something that'll make the country proud they'll try to invite him or her for guest appearances or interviews like Bretmanrock. 

Posted

Well tbh I'm just glad that the Filipino showbiz isn't that crazy about her (from what I noticed). Because normally once a Filipino (full or half)  become famous or did something that'll make the country proud they'll try to invite him or her for guest appearances or interviews like Bretmanrock. 

because ppl think bretman is funny. Wtf does lily do besides take pics?

Ye im a bit surprised too, like hows she gotten attention on korean TV but not even in the country where her parents are from? 

Posted

because ppl think bretman is funny. Wtf does lily do besides take pics?

Ye im a bit surprised too, like hows she gotten attention on korean TV but not even in the country where her parents are from? 

it's probably cause what the mom said about Filipinos mentality. 

Posted

I swear she's always tilting her chin so far up to try make her nose look smaller and her lips bigger that I wonder if she's actually trying to find something above her 

IMG_9515.PNG

IMG_9520.JPG

IMG_9521.JPG

IMG_9522.JPG

IMG_9523.JPG

IMG_9524.JPG

it's probably cause what the mom said about Filipinos mentality. 

I completely agree. They can see through the fake and relatively minuscule  pinoy pride she puts on now. Filipino celebrities are usually so proud and vocal about the country, the people and why they love being Filipino. It's only acknowledged she's Filipino in group photos by the other filo girls.

also I still don't think she has that big an influence to get them to invite her or be paid this much. Just because it says she has 2.4 million doesn't mean they're real. If you look at her videos they only really have around 400k views. Even this number just shows the total amount of views not viewers (if a user views it multiple times it will show multiple people). I'm still on the "Lily bought her following" boat. Her older videos also stop at this mark. She could've bought the views too (it's also a thing) so that's why they're all around the same mark even though it's been months since the other videos I screenshot were posted.

IMG_9516.PNG

IMG_9517.PNG

IMG_9518.PNG

IMG_9519.PNG

Posted

I'm not surprised that she would work with Jay Park he has always low key made me cringe. It's like I said in the other thread. Asians that capitalize off of kpop/popular east asian stuff but then have a fetish for or exploit Black culture but then want the privileged life of a rich White Californian kid.  And Jay Park always uses those type of Asian girls in his videos because they are "sexy" and "the cool kind of asian" (aka try hard).

Posted (edited)

on top of that, her follower count is probably not that active like in the case of what pewdiepie is going through (50m subs but 2-5m views per vid).which, like people were mentioning way back, isn't really benefiting the brands that sponsor her. they just see "wow 2m subs = $$$ for us" lol.
& i still feel her twitter count should be higher as well given that (comparing her w/ other popular ig girls i can think of atm):
> lily has merely 38k twitter followers to 2.4m ig followers
> fatherkels has 60.4k twitter followers to 1m ig followers.
> wolfiecindy has 146k twitter followers to 1.9m ig followers.

so to simply put, yeah i don't think lily genuinely has 2.4m followers. in reality she's probably within the 750k - 1.25m range. even with her fame boost thanks to that dude from exo it's just not adding up because the other two girls got popular in a similar manner & their stats are clearly higher. even as "attractive" as she may be nothing about her screams 2.4m followers worth of online personality tbh.

sidenote: when ig did a fake follower purge one time didn't her count go down a lot? like 250k lot? lol.

Edited by mercy

Posted

I'm not surprised that she would work with Jay Park he has always low key made me cringe. It's like I said in the other thread. Asians that capitalize off of kpop/popular east asian stuff but then have a fetish for or exploit Black culture but then want the privileged life of a rich White Californian kid.  And Jay Park always uses those type of Asian girls in his videos because they are "sexy" and "the cool kind of asian" (aka try hard).

No I don't think jay park would allow her skinny self to be in his video as that is a remix under 88 rising. Jay park prefers thick girl. 

Posted (edited)

No I don't think jay park would allow her skinny self to be in his video as that is a remix under 88 rising. Jay park prefers thick girl. 

Read the caption on the first picture unless it meant they remixed his music then my bad but my views on him are still exactly the same plus jpark always uses girls with her body type in his videos they just wear a push up bra and some butt pads. She is still always using kpop to gain fame. 

Edited by CloudFairFF7

Posted

Just, ugh. I get so annoyed seeing her fake-self stand next to other people who worked so hard to create their content. But of course, gotta humble brag that Revolve is paying for your trip to Coachella 👌

ofc she gotta brag that 'free' trip to Coachella cus she can't afford it herself. Opps

Posted

then have a fetish for or exploit Black culture but then want the privileged life of a rich White Californian kid.  And Jay Park always uses those type of Asian girls in his videos because they are "sexy" and "the cool kind of asian" (aka try hard).

so asian girls who are curvy are stealing from black culture? im not trying to defend jay park (not a fan of his tbh)

whats wrong with liking curvy girls the same race as him in his videos? is that appropriation?

Posted (edited)

so asian girls who are curvy are stealing from black culture? im not trying to defend jay park (not a fan of his tbh)

whats wrong with liking curvy girls the same race as him in his videos? is that appropriation?

when the fuck did i ever say that ? I was refering to somehing I mentioned in anoher thread stop taking shit out of fucking contex that shits not okay. Insted of getting on the defense read what the fuck I actually said. What I was saying about LILY was the fact that she is another "look at me I'm so cool but I like to hide my ethnic backround unless it benefits me asian socialite riding the hallyu wave.  Jay Park appropriates  black culture not because of liking "thic"( you dont seem to know what that actually means)but 50 other reasons but this thread isn't about him holy fuck that shit got me so heated sorry tothe rest of you but holy slam a fuckin cow man I can't even go back and revise this shit I'm so annoyed there's no need to jump that fucking far. I was saying that he uses skinny girls like lily in his videos just with butt pads and a push up bra no that asian girls couldnt be built that way  when the shit did i ever type that.

I'm sick of people screaming in horror and in defense and twisting shit you even only took ONE PART of my quote that was right after me saying that it reminded me of a different thread to which we were talking about those sort of generic clownish self hating asians that you can find in California (and since im american i think of cali)  mother of the fucking peanuts christmas special. 

WHAT I MEANT WAS:

Lily is just another try hard who only brings up her race when it benefits her and uses kpop and kbeauty to attract that crowd for more followers and likes. THAT IS ALL I SAID I NEVER SAID ANYTHING ELSE IF I WAS IN PULP FICTION MY LINE WOULD BE READING COMPREHENSION MUTHAFUCKA DO YOU HAVE IT.

I'm sorry you guys that shit got me fucked up like I'm shaking and I REALLY hate getting mad. 

update: Im less angry still kinda annoyed but i do wanna say that I dont think that lily's popularity is gonna last long she seems to be getting ridiculed every time someone posts about her for the exact same reasons I mentioned like 15 times. Shes a self hating opprotunist.

Edited by CloudFairFF7

Posted

@Whythesurgery god damn the blonde girl in pony tail/shorts just slays Lily's entire existence. She is being outshined by pretty "fresh" face girls, all you can see is Lily's caked on make up and terrible brows.