• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Lily Maymac

7534 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

The one she deleted was the one with black coat and a shirt as a dress from showpo and her dog in front of a door. (Iykwim)

I know she was trying to copy Kendall Jenner by using a shirt as dress but when someone mention her style look cheap af. 

And in the next day. The photo was gone.

Hey.. sorry. It was still there as i checked again few minutes ago. Wow something weird happend here. Does instagram could hide  photos now?

Does anyone spotted that the picture i mention disappeared yesterday?

Edited by nanino
Adding latest actual check result

Posted

Lol what are you doing Lily 

image.jpeg

Posted

image.jpeg

Seriously?! What a dumb and jerky move, Lily!!

Even if she wasn't actually "sitting" on the poor thing, it should be common sense to NOT do that. I'm actually surprised how some people aren't infuriated with this! Just because it's "oh, Lily-kawaii-sama" people aren't breaking into anger fits.

She should be kept at a distance of 100KM from any animal. Unless it's a predator, then she deserves to be near one.

Posted

lol

Posted

image.jpeg

Even if she's joking, that's a tasteless joke.

Posted (edited)

Other people with their dogs vs lily with her dog

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Edited by paragon

Posted

And no one mentioned that she 's wearing the same pair of boots for like last 5 pictures :D 

Posted

Is it me or she is getting very boring -___________- 

but saying that, I think 88rising is releasing something else with her in it. Because they made a post with her pic saying something like "more Australian hotness coming real soon". But the post was deleted a few hours after. 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Posted

^ She looks great on those candids (?) imo. This hair colour suits her. 

Posted

Is it me or she is getting very boring -___________- 

but saying that, I think 88rising is releasing something else with her in it. Because they made a post with her pic saying something like "more Australian hotness coming real soon". But the post was deleted a few hours after. 

you're not the only one. honestly, i was a bit surprised @ that wedding picture she posted to her insta instead of the selfie she posted on twitter. for once she posts someone other than herself, incredible! i think she'd be more interesting if she uploaded pictures of her with friends or something? mainly so that she doesn't come off so self-absorbed. then again, maybe she's self-conscious @ the possibility that another pretty girl [even a friend] will outshine her.

oh & if 88rising is going to upload another project w/ her as the main focus then i'm sleep tbh.

Posted

you're not the only one. honestly, i was a bit surprised @ that wedding picture she posted to her insta instead of the selfie she posted on twitter. for once she posts someone other than herself, incredible! i think she'd be more interesting if she uploaded pictures of her with friends or something? mainly so that she doesn't come off so self-absorbed. then again, maybe she's self-conscious @ the possibility that another pretty girl [even a friend] will outshine her.

oh & if 88rising is going to upload another project w/ her as the main focus then i'm sleep tbh.

her only friend is fugly Anne and she will only posts pics of her hands because she knows that horse face will ruin her pics. 

Posted

her only friend is fugly Anne and she will only posts pics of her hands because she knows that horse face will ruin her pics. 

lmfaooo! i wasn't ready for that omg!!! :D 

Posted

lol you mean like this picture where her "friend" tagged her in but this morning I can no longer it maybe because she hide it from her profile. Now I question how much more pictures she is hiding. 

I mean posting picture of her friends will be like promoting them aswell, she will have to charge them for that. 

she probably don't post pic with her friends because there might be some who is prettier than her. It's quite obvious now that lily doesn't stand out when placed among a group of decent looking girls. 

image.png

Posted

What's Anne's IG account?

Posted

88 Rising posted a video of Lily doing nothing and it was a Sponsored post LOL when will they realized that they could find a better ambassadress, one who reflect their brand's vision. Lily is not proud of her asian roots she can't even admit that she's full blooded what an irony for 88 rising.  I kinda like that most comments on that video are calling her out of her BS.

lily.jpg