• Announcements

• Recent changes to PULL   07/07/19

Hello everyone,   As promised, we're working on some changes to improve the forum and community! So far, here are the recent changes: Negative reputation has been disabled. Upvoting remains intact. This is a trial run to deal with whiteknights brigading certain topics and salty users mass-downvoting users they disagree with. Some text formatting options have been removed. Some users like to format their posts in ways that make them harder to read or downright obnoxious. (Light colors, tiny fonts, etc), so this helps make threads more readable. If you find yourself needing post formatting because you're making a new thread, please contact a mod and we will make it happen. New threads have to be approved anyway, so you're not going to have to start out with an ugly thread. Text formatting remains available to all users who have supported us via Patreon.No more threads on "Online Personalities". We will NOT lock or remove old threads, but we won't approve new threads about people who don't have any history of drama or controversies. Some threads will be moved to the snowflake sections if applicable. Read the new topic guidelines before you make a new thread.Here are our works in progress: New categories will be added. "Little Snowflakes" is too broad of a spectrum, so we're going to sort our flakes into a few sub-sections to keep things organized. We will also make more use of tags for those flakes who transcend categories. This will also allow us to appoint moderators to specific categories or snowflakes. New moderators will be onboarded soon. 

Lily Maymac

7471 posts in this topic

Posted

Yes.

he messaged her trying to get with her? im confused & sorry if it was already mentioned somewhere in this thread

Posted

he messaged her trying to get with her? im confused & sorry if it was already mentioned somewhere in this thread

either that or ''befriend her'' to use her e-fame to gain attention towards him/his brand.
but knowing how ppl [in general] can use others for selfish gain i'll place my bet on the latter.

Posted

either that or ''befriend her'' to use her e-fame to gain attention towards him/his brand.but knowing how ppl [in general] can use others for selfish gain i'll place my bet on the latter.

He also could have been trying to get with her. Because he did get with his current girlfriend by hitting her up on in the DMs.

Posted

either that or ''befriend her'' to use her e-fame to gain attention towards him/his brand.but knowing how ppl [in general] can use others for selfish gain i'll place my bet on the latter.

He also could have been trying to get with her. Because he did get with his current girlfriend by hitting her up on in the DMs.

oh right - where did he mention this, in a jknews vid or vlog or? being a fan(ish), im surprised i didn't know this already haha

Posted

oh right - where did he mention this, in a jknews vid or vlog or? being a fan(ish), im surprised i didn't know this already haha

I'm not sure, I know of this because the jk crew talked about in an episode of jknews.

Side note, didn't someone mention that Lily would be appearing in their movie?

Posted

Hello! I've been lurking here for quite a while and decided to join in the fun! 

Anyways..WHAT LILY IS GOING TO BE IN THEIR MOVIE? No freaking way.. Welp, that brought my mood down. :alpacafedup:

Posted (edited)

Hello! I've been lurking here for quite a while and decided to join in the fun! 

Anyways..WHAT LILY IS GOING TO BE IN THEIR MOVIE? No freaking way.. Welp, that brought my mood down. :alpacafedup:

I back read and my apologies, Lily appeared in one of their videos, not their movie.

lily jk.PNG

Edited by RanRan
grammar

Posted

it's funny because she looks like she downgraded since her breakup with josh

makeup and clothing looking cheap as fuck

Posted

Okay so i havent been on here in a while so i havent catched up on much but how did she break up with josh?

Posted

She downgraded after they broke up because Josh was the reason why she had expensive clothing and accessories

Posted (edited)

yup, josh was the breadwinner of their relationship. still she's making enough money to at least get better makeup & clothes though, like c'mon. 

also i too would like to read details on why they broke up.
edit: nvm went back several pages and saw the reason. she would be the type to break up because she thinks she's too good for her boyfriend. i think she jumped the gun and doesn't realize that even if she's making more money than josh (atm) at least he has an actual career to fall back on, unlike her.

Edited by mercy
tweaks.

Posted

I back read and my apologies, Lily appeared in one of their videos, not their movie.

lily jk.PNG

Oh I see. Which video and how did she get to be in it? :Alpacaconfused:

Posted

Did anyone notice that lily deleted this picture from her Instagram where she announced that she is the new ambassador for the brand andco? I just think it's odd considering she get paid per post and she is required to link the companies that pays her. 

image.jpeg

Posted

Did anyone notice that lily deleted this picture from her Instagram where she announced that she is the new ambassador for the brand andco? I just think it's odd considering she get paid per post and she is required to link the companies that pays her. 

image.jpeg

it's still there: https://www.instagram.com/p/BI9wR9KD6RA/?taken-by=lilymaymac