• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Lily Maymac

7504 posts in this topic

Posted

I think Lily's height should be measured in potatoes. That's how tiny she is.

PS: I'm not shaming tiny girls, in fact, I would love to be petite myself. It's just the whole mystery behind Lily's height makes me think that she shouldn't be measured with standard scales :haiplz:

Posted

Of course she is short, she is fully SE Asian (not mixed aß she claims)

I myself just finally reached the 150cm mark. All my female family members reach from 149 to 153 cm.... 

My steph sister is 168cm... and next to us she is a giant, she actually hates her height bc the guys are tiny too lol 

Posted

Does anyone know what area she lives in? Probably not in the city or even near the city since she's not boasting about where it is like when she moved to Surry hills.

Posted

Of course she is short, she is fully SE Asian (not mixed aß she claims)

I myself just finally reached the 150cm mark. All my female family members reach from 149 to 153 cm.... 

My steph sister is 168cm... and next to us she is a giant, she actually hates her height bc the guys are tiny too lol 

dunno but Ive seen some tall ppl in the philippines. Not the average person though. The average female is like around 4'11. My dads family is from the philippines and China and his side has ppl around 6'0". 

Ok since ppl thumbed me down for comparing lily to jhene aikos body what about ariana? Do u all think she looks closer to that? Ariana Grande is 5'0" and skinny as heck. 

It weirds me out some ppl actually think lily is one of the most gorgeous people... Shes awkward to look at bc of how young she looks which I guess will be advantage for her in the future but for now she needs to stop trying so hard to be sexy when she looks 13 at the most.

Posted

Can we please just move on from her height already

Posted

hmm wonder why she had to move out of surry hills. couldn't afford it anymore because living beyond your means lily? lmao.
wait a second, correct me if i'm wrong but she's no longer with josh right? if so then that's why. she's staying hushhush about her new neighborhood because it's a downgrade from where she was. she's too proud to admit that so instead she plays it off with just "new house!".
so transparent.

Posted (edited)

Can we please just move on from her height already

Yeah I think it's been established already that she's petite and only gives the illusion of having long legs because she's skinny and wears bootyshorts/and or she's wearing boots with heel on them. It really shouldn't be the topic of discussion..

hmm wonder why she had to move out of surry hills. couldn't afford it anymore because living beyond your means lily? lmao.
wait a second, correct me if i'm wrong but she's no longer with josh right? if so then that's why. she's staying hushhush about her new neighborhood because it's a downgrade from where she was. she's too proud to admit that so instead she plays it off with just "new house!".
so transparent.

(I think) she was originally supposed to move to a bigger place in Surry Hills with Josh but since they broke up she decided to move someplace else (don't know where) but I don't see why she isn't disclosing where she moved to. Owning a place on your own whether it's in a high class neighborhood or not is a big accomplishment and not something that's easily achieved. The place looks nice from what we've seen imo. 😐

Edited by tigerlily

Posted

Hi, long time lurker of this thread ^_^

Apparently, (dont know how true this is) but she claims to have moved to Paddington.

PhotoGrid_1471208058436-01.jpeg

Posted (edited)

fucked up the quote but, @tigerlily - it was more so a jab at how she was so quick to brag about moving to surry hills and never shut up about it because it was a more popular high-end neighborhood.
also, getting my own place thanks to my hard work in a secure, long-lasting career / profession > temporarily making good money through a site where your worth is based on your follower count and will fade within another decade. dang, if only she wasn't so boring & monotone she could of easily moved her "online personality career" onto youtube to further maintain her lifestyle/status.
what a shame ~ :P

Edited by mercy
tweaks.

Posted

Her unblended left eyebrow is always bothersome to look at. Like gurl, fix dat shit. It looks crayoned in.

image.jpeg

Posted

Her unblended left eyebrow is always bothersome to look at. Like gurl, fix dat shit. It looks crayoned in.

image.jpeg

dat color difference between her shoulder & her face tho.

Posted

Yeah, I think we all know her foundation doesn't match her

Posted

For someone who manages to get likes because of her makeup heavy selfies, she couldn't even 1) match her real skin tone with the right foundation and 2) blend the inner eyebrow area properly. I swear her inner eyebrow area, especially the one on her left, is so bad to look at.

Posted

I believe this was before Joe dated Jessica.

wait joe from jkfilms???

Posted

wait joe from jkfilms???

Yes.