• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Lily Maymac

7506 posts in this topic

Posted

Nahhh gurl, your hair is not growing, but your ego does. You only post this cuz you do everything for money and you get sponsored to do that.

Damn I could do that everytime she posts something, so much cringe 😂😂

image.png

Posted

"My hair is growing" so what do your lips have to do with it?

Posted

Nahhh gurl, your hair is not growing, but your ego does. You only post this cuz you do everything for money and you get sponsored to do that.

image.png

Wengie is also promoting that same product in one of her stupid hack videos. Lily's definitely getting sponsored *eyeroll* I even saw my cousin have this a few days ago, and I just glared at the bottle. :alpacafedup:

Posted (edited)

tbh something is bothering me about her amount of followers. i know you all brought it up several pages back but the numbers just aren't adding up for me. i'll show an example: this chick (fatherkels) receives like over a thousand comments on her selfies and she has "merely" 778k followers, compared to lily. why does lily get barely 500 comments, even on her selfies (what people are following her for)? oh & kels gets just about the same amount of likes as lily too.
the "maybe more people browse & like than comment" argument is voided out because fatherkels' stats disprove that and she has WAY less than lily. to add more fuel to this, fatherkels' twitter has 30k more followers than lily so her popularity overall just seems more authentic. 
tbh i wouldn't be surprised if lily used people (her ex maybe?) to buy her way into modeling deals and such for more exposure. since she's earning a lot of money from her gigs she can easily maintain the amount of bought likes to match her bought follower count. unfortunately you can't buy comments~ ha :D 
it's all a damn facade, smfh...

edit: i know she deletes comments but honestly she should be gaining at least OVER 1000 comments even after filtering through is all i'm saying. c'mon 2 million followers is A LOT, whether they're active or not she should be gaining a little more stats than someone w/ barely 800k. it really gives off the impression that she bought her fame and the products she sponsors are going out to an empty audience. Also fatherkels' receives just about the same amount of views (if not over) on her videos as well. 

Edited by mercy
added stuff.

Posted

image.png

that caption is just dumb, does she not realize that her hair will grow regardless of the gummy hair bear supplements.  

tbh something is bothering me about her amount of followers. i know you all brought it up several pages back but the numbers just aren't adding up for me. i'll show an example: this chick (fatherkels) receives like over a thousand comments on her selfies and she has "merely" 778k followers, compared to lily. why does lily get barely 500 comments, even on her selfies (what people are following her for)? oh & kels gets just about the same amount of likes as lily too.
the "maybe more people browse & like than comment" argument is voided out because fatherkels' stats disprove that and she has WAY less than lily. to add more fuel to this, fatherkels' twitter has 30k more followers than lily so her popularity overall just seems more authentic. 
tbh i wouldn't be surprised if lily used people (her ex maybe?) to buy her way into modeling deals and such for more exposure. since she's earning a lot of money from her gigs she can easily maintain the amount of bought likes to match her bought follower count. unfortunately you can't buy comments~ ha :D 
it's all a damn facade, smfh...

i think most of her followers just look at her posts and thats it (maybe). atleast her videos get about 2-300,000 views. now I am not sure if it counts by each time someone open it or counts by each time each account look at it because it might be the same person looking at it over and over again. i also saw other social media stars who has smaller following but with more likes or same amounts of likes and more comments than lily. Maybe lilys followers are just not active and if that is true, all those promotion is not that useful then. 

I am getting kinda annoyed that lily has been deleting all the bad comments on her pictures. like if you read through the comments you will find alot of random sentences that you know its obviously the end of some conversations. it happens in alot of her photos. she is seriously the queen of deleting bad comments. I dont even think other Instagram star go to this extent! 

someone posted that lilys birthday is this month, will be interesting to see how she will go about it publicly. 

Posted

not to mention, that fucking product is expensive. I looked it up because apparently it's effective but I can't sacrifice a significant amount of money for some supplements. I found some that are cheaper... and maybe just as effective. maybe it's not vegan but i'm not vegan so it's not that big of a deal for me

Posted

not to mention, that fucking product is expensive. I looked it up because apparently it's effective but I can't sacrifice a significant amount of money for some supplements. I found some that are cheaper... and maybe just as effective. maybe it's not vegan but i'm not vegan so it's not that big of a deal for me

Posted

I can't help but feel something is so off about her body in this picture. Her neck seems so long or her shoulders seem distorted. She seems to be trying to give the illusion that she's got a long upper body but instead of being flattering the effect is horrifying.

image.jpeg

I can't help but feel something is so off about her body in this picture. Her neck seems so long or her shoulders seem distorted. She seems to be trying to give the illusion that she's got a long upper body but instead of being flattering the effect is horrifying.

Posted

image.jpeg

Posted

image.png

Good, now you can finally chop off those disgusting fried parts.

Posted (edited)

I'm a Filipina who used to think Lily was #goals, so I felt really cheated when I saw all these old pictures of her. You gotta give it to her, this girl is really good at taking selfies and portraits. Too bad professional make up artists and photographers can't do the same 😁 Tbh if she went back to the Philippines, I probably wouldn't notice her or take a second look. (She probably won't get any modelling gigs either). Local celebrities look WAAAY better

Edited by Miao_x

Posted

image.jpeg

She changed a whole two races with that foundation :alpacabored:

Posted

I'm a Filipina who used to think Lily was #goals, so I felt really cheated when I saw all these old pictures of her. You gotta give it to her, this girl is really good at taking selfies and portraits. Too bad professional make up artists and photographers can't do the same 😁 Tbh if she went back to the Philippines, I probably wouldn't notice her or take a second look. (She probably won't get any modelling gigs either). Local celebrities look WAAAY better

no. Not just local celebrities but local girls in general are prettier (in my opinion). 

Ive got cousins that if u compare them to lily without makeup would lookk more model material than her.

Posted (edited)

Tbh I'm tired of seeing mixed > pure Filipino. Full Filipina women deserve more credit, seems nowadays we can't appreciate full-blooded pinays. Not saying we can't like mestizos, but for example: why did it take Miss Philippines to be half white in order to win Miss Universe after 40+ years? The formula now is eurocentric features with a hint of foreign to make you exotic... :alpacadone:

Edited by SnowFlaker

Posted

Tbh I'm tired of seeing mixed > pure Filipino. Full Filipino women deserve more credit, seems nowadays we can't appreciate full blooded pinays. Not saying we can't like mestizos, but for example: why did it take Miss Philippines to be half white in order to win Miss Universe after 40+ years? The formula now is euro-centric features with a hint of foreign to make you exotic... :alpacadone:

That's what I was thinking but I didnr wanna sound preachy. 98% of filipinos are native of the country yet it's that small percentage of mestizos that make up the beauty standard. That girl is pretty no doubt, but you could've at least picked a full indigenous filipina to compare to lily. Especially since a lot of Lily's insecurities are based on being eurocentric. I wouldnt be surprised if she got that from her parents cuz a lot of filipinos are taught at a young age that light skinned is better and that if you're half white, you're probably handsome or beautiful. tumblr_mb8b0g6IA71rgr3huo1_1280.thumb.jp