• Announcements

• Be a moderator! & Reports Announcement   03/07/19

We're aware that PULL needs more moderation and attention, so we're actively looking to expand our mod crew! If you're a regular user and intend to stay this way, then rest assured that we're working on improving PULL for you. In order to do this, we rely on user reports, so I'd like to take this opportunity to ask everyone to report posts you think break a rule, disrupt discussion or shouldn't be allowed.  There is absolutely no concern over getting too many reports - we get a handful of reports per week. More reports would be great because it helps us figure out how our users want the forum to be - leaving criticism in threads doesn't make it easy for mods to find your opinions. Furthermore, don't worry about being a "snitch" or too harsh - a report doesn't mean action will be taken, that's up to the mods. A report really only tells us to look at the comment and to gauge the community atmosphere. Often times, peer pressure or established community atmosphere will dictate the direction a thread takes, and criticizing certain posts can be uncomfortable or downright futile when the majority disagrees with your view. This leads to groupthink and degradation of thread quality because the loudest/most active users get their way. So reporting is a way to quickly and anonymously (to other users) give feedback to the moderators. If we don't get this feedback, we think everyone's happy and there's no need for change. So use this feature as much as you'd like to help shape PULL into a more constructive community again. If you'd like to be a moderator: Click here for the application form.  

Lily Maymac

7349 posts in this topic

Posted

Wasn't she trying to lie about being half white before? Of coarse she only writes something like this when it serves her convenience. When in reality your ethnic background has NOTHING to do with how you tan. -.-

why u say it has nothing to do with how u tan? 

Posted (edited)

She's making it seem like it gives her amazing super powers to tan. xD I can't with Lily hahahaha!

Edited by VirgoLuna

Posted

She's making it seem like it gives her amazing super powers to tan. xD I can't with Lily hahahaha!

In reality she's really tan lol. Pretty sure she's not a natural beige / an NC25 (I'm NC25 so I know what natural beige is like). Does anyone here have a guess on what her actual shade is? She keeps pretending she's natural beige.

218dbab8d7f640e2e25296f13b5a8d70.jpg

Posted

bc how you tan doesn't have anything to do with your ethnicity, how you tan is all about your actual skin color, which, pf course, has to do with your ethnicity so there's a logical fallacy there lily lol.. 

Posted

Considering how much time she apperantly stays in the sun with all her vacations, traveling, going to beach etc. Why does she look almost pale white in her photos? You'd think she'd be a lot tanner than she is in that bikini pic she posted. Do u guys think she edits her skin lighter or she uses skin lightening lotions or whatever?

Posted

Considering how much time she apperantly stays in the sun with all her vacations, traveling, going to beach etc. Why does she look almost pale white in her photos? You'd think she'd be a lot tanner than she is in that bikini pic she posted. Do u guys think she edits her skin lighter or she uses skin lightening lotions or whatever?

she most definitely uses filters. If she was using skin lightening products she would have some skin problems with all the sun she's in sense in warning they always tell you to stay out. And skin lightening products take about 4 month to start showing results. Longer if your out an about (done it myself with any kind of brand) Plus she even did the etude stuff and she looks really tan except for her far of course. 

Posted

bc how you tan doesn't have anything to do with your ethnicity, how you tan is all about your actual skin color, which, pf course, has to do with your ethnicity so there's a logical fallacy there lily lol.. 

OT sorry- wait i'm confused, i thought tanning (or the ability too) had a little to do with ethnicity. i'm east asian pale-ish but i tan super easily and i have pale white friends who never tan, but burn.

Posted (edited)

OT sorry- wait i'm confused, i thought tanning (or the ability too) had a little to do with ethnicity. i'm east asian pale-ish but i tan super easily and i have pale white friends who never tan, but burn.

but aren't their tone quite different? like, milk white never gets tanned but ivory-tone (not sure if that's the right word, i mean less transparent which doesn't have pink-ish hue) does quite easily and so on. That'skinda what I meant that ethnicity changes your ability to tan through the tone of your skin.

Edited by madonnawhore

Posted

I swear she conveys no sense of intelligence in her photos. As someone who values women (as a woman) for their talent and contribution to the world, she is just conveying that she's an open mouth and faked sexuality. I'm all for women exploring their sexuality, and conveying sensuality, but not only that. 

She lies about her job, lies about her education, and doesn't have the integrity to post her ongoing sponsorships more than once at the beginning.

She's so vapid it's unnerving 

image.jpeg

Posted (edited)

In reality she's really tan lol. Pretty sure she's not a natural beige / an NC25 (I'm NC25 so I know what natural beige is like). Does anyone here have a guess on what her actual shade is? She keeps pretending she's natural beige.

218dbab8d7f640e2e25296f13b5a8d70.jpg

Thanks for posting this photo of different shades Lady Lyanna Mormont ;) I can't tell Lily's normal shade, but she looks on the paler tan side.

Edited by VirgoLuna

Posted

I am the same ethnicity as my sister and yet she never tans while i get more than 5 shades darker, so I guess not. 

Her 'tan' is just her natural color isn't it?

Posted (edited)

I swear she conveys no sense of intelligence in her photos. As someone who values women (as a woman) for their talent and contribution to the world, she is just conveying that she's an open mouth and faked sexuality. I'm all for women exploring their sexuality, and conveying sensuality, but not only that. 

She lies about her job, lies about her education, and doesn't have the integrity to post her ongoing sponsorships more than once at the beginning.

image.jpeg

Ugh.... Even I have little knowledge on putting makeup the right way (or at least I think I only know basic stuff) but even I know that you should put foundation/bb cream on your neck and not just your face for a "natural looking" skin. Some people even put the same foundation/bb cream on their ears or lower than their neck when going out so they won't look like they're wearing a mask.

Edited by Sasaking Chen

Posted

even her ears stand out

Posted (edited)

image.jpeg

this is horrible. I don't know where to begin; idiotic expression ("look at me!look at me! aren't I sexy with my mouth wide open like an idiot?") or the extremely obvious color difference, lol at the ears.. I'm sure she's gonna delete this photo soon.

white tee made it even more obv i think..

since you're reading this, srsly lily, trying to be pale, you're not doing yourself any favours, rather than deleting photos and making idiotic jabs at things said, take something useful from this forum for once..

Edited by madonnawhore

Posted

image.jpeg

its not 1985 there is no reason why anyone should be walking around looking like they faceplanted into a pile of flour. not only that but this is so obvious??? her hands, necks ears, what?