• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Lily Maymac

7506 posts in this topic

Posted

She still looks pretty but I really do think that she edits the shape of her face... 

Screenshot_2016-06-29-21-18-19.png

Screenshot_2016-06-29-21-16-12.png

Posted

Yeah you can see her face shape better in this candid from colourette

img-day-three-lily-maymac-for-colourette

Posted

I'm so tired of this girl tbh. I ain't got no time to dig and compare her then and now photos, but we can all agree that she's pretty, alright? But not a face that deserves 1.8M followers smh. These followers are delusional, shallow, and tacky. 

Now that more and more companies have worked with this girl IRL, and were probably dissapointed that she's only photogenic in photos, her "gigs" will diminish over time, believe me.

Posted (edited)

People are so delusional. Congrats, Lily. You fooled the foolish. Birthplace: Sweden, and "half Aussie half filipina" LMAO. Plus, her nose...

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Edited by Sash Olie

Posted

She thrives in the confusion (about her ethnicity) LMAO.

Posted (edited)

lol thats just sad...

Anyway, i updated the summary, Let me know if theres anything else i should add.

Edited by Plum

Posted

People are so delusional. Congrats, Lily. You fooled the foolish. Birthplace: Sweden, and "half Aussie half filipina" LMAO. Plus, her nose...

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

ye she looks soo swedish in these pic. 

Posted

"Half Filipino half Aussie" OHMYGOD 

Posted

"Half Filipino half Aussie" OHMYGOD 

maybe he means by nationality? My sis calls herself american cuz shes born in american but my parents are from the philippines.

Posted

It still doesn't make her half though! It's not like he said Aussie-Filipina, he said half and half. And lol this is how she looks like unedited! So chubby. It's her photo that was put up at Bannister Law.

image.jpeg

Posted

so if she was born in sweden.. did she live there for a while? does she speak any swedish? it wouldn't make sense for her to be so particular about where she's born otherwise, but i never see her even Mention sweden or its traditions so bleh, i don't believe her one bit. :alpacadone:

Posted

You can't be half Aussie...

Posted

You can't be half Aussie...

she can't be unless one of her parents was an Australian by "blood".

Posted

She's fucking pure blooded Filo - She's just an Australian citizen.. just like every other Asian who lives in Australia. Why do people get this confused so often? It's not even that hard to understand.

Being "Half Australan" means your parents are of different ethnicities; i.e Asian + White etc = Filo/Aussie

Being an "Filo Australian" means you are a Filo who is an Australian citizen living in Australia; i.e you are full Asian but was born/living in the country of Australia

Posted

People get the whole ethnicity and nationality thing confused because the girl doesn't clarify it properly. I mean, I'd understand if she wouldn't make a post about it but since she's an "influencer" now, she should've taken it herself to make a post that she's only Australian by citizenship, but Filipino by birth. Her comments section would stfu about it once and for all. 

But then again, she loves the attention and intrigue caused by this confusion. Lmao

Internet famous people try their best to connect and be open with their fans/followers, but Lily doesn't give a fuck. Her ask.fm is wack. Nobody got time to check that shit. She has to understand that these followers are the reason she gets to travel and be photoshooted so much.