• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Lily Maymac

7504 posts in this topic

Posted

That's her friend

either way, it's such bad attitude and ugly

Posted

Lily: buys an expensive camera many months ago, doesn't take high resolution photos for her brand sponsorships

Lily: sets up a YouTube account but will film a makeup tutorial on snapchat instead so hardly anyone can copy it 

lily: posts that she's tried the new palette but the palette is unused with no marks on it to indicate it's been used 

image.jpeg

her hand reflection on the palete tho, #LILYTRUESKINTONE

Posted

Lily: buys an expensive camera many months ago, doesn't take high resolution photos for her brand sponsorships

Lily: sets up a YouTube account but will film a makeup tutorial on snapchat instead so hardly anyone can copy it 

lily: posts that she's tried the new palette but the palette is unused with no marks on it to indicate it's been used 

image.jpeg

lmao at the extra white highlighter tone..

Posted

lmao at the extra white highlighter tone..

I just realized now that you pointed it out ..  Isn't she darker/same colour as the darkest tone on that pallet ? Maybe thats why it isn't used is because she got the pallet meant for white girls .. 

Posted (edited)

I just realized now that you pointed it out ..  Isn't she darker/same colour as the darkest tone on that pallet ? Maybe thats why it isn't used is because she got the pallet meant for white girls .. 

EXCUSE ME, what are you talking about!? She is clearly 100% Caucasian!! :Alpacashocked: If anything she is lighter than the lightest shade on that palette!!

Also I was just thinking how in one of those interviews with Boohoo or Etude House (I forget which), she said something about how she thinks she is very beautiful in photos and she wished she were that beautiful in person. That kind of breaks my heart to hear... It's sad to think that she has had to create this fake persona just to cope with her insecurities. I understand she has a bad attitude, but it doesn't make me feel any less sorry for her. :alpacaworry2:

Edited by othibby

Posted

EXCUSE ME, what are you talking about!? She is clearly 100% Caucasian!! :Alpacashocked: If anything she is lighter than the lightest shade on that palette!!

Also I was just thinking how in one of those interviews with Boohoo or Etude House (I forget which), she said something about how she thinks she is very beautiful in photos and she wished she were that beautiful in person. That kind of breaks my heart to hear... It's sad to think that she has had to create this fake persona just to cope with her insecurities. I understand she has a bad attitude, but it doesn't make me feel any less sorry for her. :alpacaworry2:

i dont feel bad for her at all. its obvious that she only cares about her physical appearance. she thinks its the most important thing in the world .shes very shallow

Posted

*cough* 100% caucassian *cough*, :darth:isn't caucasian is a white person; a person of European origin. (cr:google.com/ wikipedia)???

are you comparing her face skin tone on that picture with the palette?

can you compare her hand reflection on the palette mirror?

her true face skin tone is on highsnobiety extreme close up picture could you check them?

have you check her video on the street in korea where she buy ice cream with jinlee?

have you check the etude house video where we pointed out her body skin tone ?

have you check the video from boohoo interview, and video campaign to check her skin tone?

how could you say that she is caucasian????????????

after grab some of the snaps from video i mentioned above, try to compare again with that palette, could you?

she better admit that she is prettier in photos cus that's the fact, at least she's being honest for this.

Posted

*cough* 100% caucassian *cough*, :darth:isn't caucasian is a white person; a person of European origin. (cr:google.com/ wikipedia)???

her true face skin tone is on highsnobiety extreme close up picture could you check them?

have you check her video on the street in korea where she buy ice cream with jinlee?

have you check the video from boohoo interview, and video campaign to check her skin tone?

after grab some of the snaps from video i mentioned above, try to compare again with that palette, could you?

she better admit that she is prettier in photos cus that's the fact, at least she's being honest for this.

1. yes, the skin tone on her face is darker than the palette that's in her hand. As you can see, her skin looks Ashy, meaning the foundation she is using on her face is the wrong tone/shade.

2. yes you can compare her hand reflection to her face - however, this can be a flaw as some/most people's hands/arms can be darker than their face as it has more exposure to the elements.

3. The Highsnobriety photos had the exposure turned down and the contrast on them turned up so you could really see the mask effect on her face compared to her neck/the rest of her body - revealing that she is in fact, actually of a deeper skin tone.

4. yes.

5. yes.

6. ^ The Caucasian thing was a jab at Lily wanting to be white/hapa

7. She is only prettier in photos because you can edit the fuck out of them. Unfortunately in videos, you can't. The only thing she can fall back on is the "I look better in photos". I think most of us can say that too as we can edit ourselves to oblivion until we become unrecognisable if we wanted.

Posted

it's called sarcasm

Posted

She was better looking before. The generic ''I wannna look as white as possible'' may be beautiful but not unique. You make fun of an Asian who is ashamed of her true heritage and looks but to me this is just sad. Bc I can understand her in some ways. And I cannot really blame her for that, it's not a secret that white/white looking people get more positive attention and compliments.. if she kept her old style she wouldn't be half as popular,

To her personality, she might not be that bad. People with very low self esteem and many complexes about themselves often behave that way to not be/look weak, or she tries to be the usual edgy insta girl bc obviously, many people like that.

It's not only her, many people on the internet do whatever makes them famous bc the whole world tells them this is all you need and evdrything that can make you happy. Often these people are very different in real life.

Posted

side_3.thumb.png.a7318a66a333ebfcd61c1c4 wow her head looks so big in this photo compraed to her body o__o 

also I find it kind of odd how in 95% of the snapchats she posts she's doing something in the video like singing or looking at herself or dog filter/etc and then ALWAYS AT THE END fakes a laugh+ smile is it to seem cute or what idk...

she has a nice smile but she doesn't have to do that all the time...

Isn't it from that korean show? They love editing videos and enlarging  the head in 'funny' situations a lot. 

Posted (edited)

Why didn't she leak a sextape yet its like  attention whoring 101 pls bitch l2bfamous.

Edited by Utg+8

Posted (edited)

x2

Edited by Utg+8
I am addicted to pressing buttons to frequently.

Posted

Isn't it from that korean show? They love editing videos and enlarging  the head in 'funny' situations a lot. 

ohh didnt know!! No wonder haha

Posted

i laughed at this photo. yes I'm sure its edited. her head is definitely big for her body but not this big. lol. the editing made her look like a midget.