• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Lily Maymac

7545 posts in this topic

Posted

her makeup isn't very good but i still think she looks cute in the picture with her fan :alpacacrush: 

Posted

If she finds it frustrating to answer people who ask about her background ... Why not put it in her IG description box ? It'd be one of the first things people see when they enter her page and also those that want to hire her will see it as well. I see so many IG'ers that broadcast their ethnicity on their IG description boxes, and proudly too...  Perhaps people take it as her hiding that fact she's pure Filo because she doesn't make it readily accessible anywhere. 

Why is it on her IG when she's back at home she's in skin tight clothing showing off her figure ... but in Korea she's in baggy unflattering outfits ? Is she really that ashamed of her natural shape ? Or is baggy a style thats in right now in Korea/Japan ? 

Posted

If she finds it frustrating to answer people who ask about her background ... Why not put it in her IG description box ? It'd be one of the first things people see when they enter her page and also those that want to hire her will see it as well. I see so many IG'ers that broadcast their ethnicity on their IG description boxes, and proudly too...  Perhaps people take it as her hiding that fact she's pure Filo because she doesn't make it readily accessible anywhere. 

Why is it on her IG when she's back at home she's in skin tight clothing showing off her figure ... but in Korea she's in baggy unflattering outfits ? Is she really that ashamed of her natural shape ? Or is baggy a style thats in right now in Korea/Japan ? 

right? I feel like people who get asked a lot tend to put it in their bios so it doesn't get repetitive and it doesn't go unanswered.

this girl for example (she has her own topic here) and she doesn't put her real name out there or anything really but at least she owns up to being filo by putting the flag next to her name. lily could learn a thing or two. --'

image.png

Posted

Yes, she is cute in real life but is not the sexy amazing person that her IG photo appears to be. She Looks like she is 12 and it's not to do with the fact that she is petite because I have seen lot of girl who is short and skinny that looks like they are an adult. I know a lot of people say well a lot of celebrities use make up etc etc but atleast they still look like them self. It's not like Kim k looks hot in her IG photo and then in real life look like a 12 year old girl.  

I am still a fan, but I'm not blind either. Like that interview with boohoo where she said she started her IG and post pictures like food n shit and she doesn't know why people started following her. I just don't like the lies and fake modesty, she knows she post sexual pictures To start off but pretend that people follow her because of her amazing personality or something! 

There is a lot of pretty girl on IG that I think should get some attention aswell. for example I think this girl is pretty. 

image.png

image.png

Posted

Yes, she is cute in real life but is not the sexy amazing person that her IG photo appears to be. She Looks like she is 12 and it's not to do with the fact that she is petite because I have seen lot of girl who is short and skinny that looks like they are an adult. I know a lot of people say well a lot of celebrities use make up etc etc but atleast they still look like them self. It's not like Kim k looks hot in her IG photo and then in real life look like a 12 year old girl.  

I am still a fan, but I'm not blind either. Like that interview with boohoo where she said she started her IG and post pictures like food n shit and she doesn't know why people started following her. I just don't like the lies and fake modesty, she knows she post sexual pictures To start off but pretend that people follow her because of her amazing personality or something! 

There is a lot of pretty girl on IG that I think should get some attention aswell. for example I think this girl is pretty. 

image.png

image.png

Is that you and trying to promote yourself? ✌️

Posted (edited)

Is that you and trying to promote yourself? ✌️

haha that is not very fair comment, there were previous post of someone else posting who they thought was pretty with similar look. This comment wasn't made towards that person. 

And no, it's not me. If it was me I won't need to be posting on this forum because this girl is a model who do model work in real life. I was merely pointing out that there are other pretty girl. 

Edited by Sosobun

Posted (edited)

haha that is not very fair comment, there were previous post of someone else posting who they thought was pretty with similar look. This comment wasn't made towards that person. 

And no, it's not me. If it was me I won't need to be posting on this forum because this girl is a model who do model work in real life. I was merely pointing out that there are other pretty girl. 

lol she has nothing to do with this topic and she is even (a lot) more fake than lily tbh, promoter.

Edited by madonnawhore

Posted (edited)

lol she has nothing to do with this topic and she is even (a lot) more fake than lily tbh, promoter.

I know she has nothing to do with this topic and so is the other girls that someone else posted previously. I just said that I think there are other people that is similar and then gave an example like it was done previously. It not like I'm saying, oh her name is this and she is from whatever country and blah blah blah and promoting her my post was talking about Lily. Why is the previous posts not accused as being a promoter but this one is? 

secondly, how can you say she is even more fake than lily when you don't know anything about her and have no proofs like you do with lily. I participated in this forum because I thought those who post on here is not judgemental without proof. Obviously you make judgements without knowledge, so maybe the stuff you say about Lily could possibly be biased. 

And I follow both of them, atleast this girl has previously posted picture with no eye makeup etc. I don't think they are fake, I don't even think lily is fake. Her personality? possibly.  but putting on make up does not make you fake, misleading yes, not fake. 

Edited by Sosobun

Posted (edited)

secondly, how can you say she is even more fake than lily when you don't know anything about her and have no proofs like you do with lily. I participated in this forum because I thought those who post on here is not judgemental without proof. Obviously you make judgements without knowledge, so maybe the stuff you say about Lily could possibly be biased. 

I checked her page, it's basically elementary level photoshop.

And I follow both of them, atleast this girl has previously posted picture with no eye makeup etc. I don't think they are fake, I don't even think lily is fake. Her personality? possibly.  but putting on make up does not make you fake, misleading yes, not fake. 

Eye makeup doesn't. Photoshoping, circle lenses, 1000 layers of makeup and filters does.

AND the reason others weren't accused is that they were used as comparison, no one's randomly sharing other people. Anyways, this is going OT.

Edited by madonnawhore

Posted

I checked her page, it's basically elementary level photoshop.

Eye makeup doesn't. Photoshoping, circle lenses, 1000 layers of makeup and filters does.

AND the reason others weren't accused is that they were used as comparison, no one's randomly sharing other people. Anyways, this is going OT.

how was I randomly sharing? My whole post was about lily!!!! I was also using as a comparison. The topic of "other girls I think who are pretty or better should get some attention because lily doesn't deserve it" has come up in this forum mutiple times before I started posting. 

Anyways I don't judge on how "fake" they look or how good their photoshop skills is, if they look pretty then they do. but I comment more on how fake their personality is and that is what I thought this forum was about. This really is getting off topic so good bye. 

Posted

Anyways I don't judge on how "fake" they look or how good their photoshop skills is, if they look pretty then they do. but I comment more on how fake their personality is and that is what I thought this forum was about.

the problem is that they don't? What, so it's acceptable behaviour to shoop whole your face off to a point you're unrecognizable and then make profit off it? That's also deception.

Posted (edited)

A bit out of the topic but the the music video Lily starred in (well, the Chinese subtitles version of the music video) actually looks pretty nice, except for that scene of her tummy lolllllllllllllllll :darth: The music "Panda" is actually #2 now on The Hot 100 Billboards. I'm surprised... I didn't think that the music would reach this far. 

Also idk if anyone cares but I'm the one who exposed some of Lily's pre-Instafame photos 'cause I have connections with her family. I did not anyway do that 'cause I "don't like" her. it was just to show that she really isn't perfect like how she seems to be on Instagram. And personally, I think she's pretty in her instagram selfies even in her candid and pre-insta fame pics but that's just me. ^_^ 

I think i got more hook into the drama surrounding around her when an article of her came out dating a local celebrity here in the Philippines, and rn really i'm just here to watch the drama.. I do not have any personal dislike or worse, hatred with her because I don't even know her in real life. :alpacawink:

Like some other people, I do agree that the personality she shows online is just not likable. As for her face, I'd say her features are natural for me although her lips are very questionable. (I get that her nose is pretty questionable as well, but if you at one of the throwback photos in earlier pages, you could see that her nose was already high-bridged when she was only 14 or something)

(also i backread some pages and I think one person said that their family wasn't rich and that they were forced to go to australia bc of insufficient money or something? Um... it might be true for her mom's case but her dad definitely isnt average 'cause her aunt has one of the biggest houses in angeles pampanga + also, both her parents have a career in Medicine...)

Just saying to anyone who might've have misunderstood my actions... :$

Edited by kanae

Posted

Lost at first bcs I was looking for her on the actual music video lol

A bit out of the topic but the the music video Lily starred in (well, the Chinese subtitles version of the music video) actually looks pretty nice, except for that scene of her tummy lolllllllllllllllll :darth: The music "Panda" is actually #2 now on The Hot 100 Billboards. I'm surprised... I didn't think that the music would reach this far. 

Posted

Also idk if anyone cares but I'm the one who exposed some of Lily's pre-Instafame photos 'cause I have connections with her family. I did not anyway do that 'cause I "don't like" her. it was just to show that she really isn't perfect like how she seems to be on Instagram. And personally, I think she's pretty in her instagram selfies even in her candid and pre-insta fame pics but that's just me. ^_^ 

I think i got more hook into the drama surrounding around her when an article of her came out dating a local celebrity here in the Philippines, and rn really i'm just here to watch the drama.. I do not have any personal dislike or worse, hatred with her because I don't even know her in real life. :alpacawink:

Like some other people, I do agree that the personality she shows online is just not likable. As for her face, I'd say her features are natural for me although her lips are very questionable. (I get that her nose is pretty questionable as well, but if you at one of the throwback photos in earlier pages, you could see that her nose was already high-bridged when she was only 14 or something)

(also i backread some pages and I think one person said that their family wasn't rich and that they were forced to go to australia bc of insufficient money or something? Um... it might be true for her mom's case but her dad definitely isnt average 'cause her aunt has one of the biggest houses in angeles pampanga + also, both her parents have a career in Medicine...)

Just saying to anyone who might've have misunderstood my actions... :$

that's not the original song, it's a (shitty) cover.

i can't stress it enough that lily would never make it onto a legit music video.

and I agree about the nose being less questionable because contouring can be your bff. over lining your lips is a possibility too but they just look.. plump? I think she got them done.

Posted

that's not the original song, it's a (shitty) cover.

i can't stress it enough that lily would never make it onto a legit music video.

and I agree about the nose being less questionable because contouring can be your bff. over lining your lips is a possibility too but they just look.. plump? I think she got them done.

Oh!! I thought it was the original one, lolll. Thanks for informing me!

and yes, I agree with those two actually, I think she's more suited for print ad 'cause she knows her angles and stuff and even before, I've had assumptions that she had fillers as well ^^ she's the only one who's got fish lips in her family (and they weren't that big before), it might be overlining it but idk hahahahha