• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Lily Maymac

7506 posts in this topic

Posted

She doesn't fit the brand image at all.. the brand is promoting natural pure beauty (ideals: pure clear shite skin, bright eyes and lips)

She is the total opposite. Tanned skin / promotes tanning lotion, the same colored nude / rose  lips, dark eye make-up / contour, dark drawn on monobrow. Korean make-up is totally different to what she puts on her face.. I don't understand this collaboration tbh. How is she going to appeal to the mass Korean beauty market when they go for a totally different look?

I would like to see her mug in 'Korean-style' make-up.. we'll see her true 'beauty' then.. their make-up style aims to 'highlight' your natural features while making you look innocent and pure. She goes for the 'hot/wannabe exotic' look.. 

Shit this girl pisses me off. She's so awkward. 

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Posted

https://www.facebook.com/gonnie.9140/videos/1175570495788405/

Lily looks a lot darker in this video than in her pictures, also she's super awkward.

Kinda shows how normal she is.

holy crap she's so much darker...

must be from ""using"" all that tanning lotion 😂 it was so disappointing meeting her in real life to see first hand that she's fake and not like her photos. Definitely not model material. She's pretty but like others have said, she's just one look. You can't mould her into other looks or she will cry like with colour eye when they properly matched her foundation unlike her ghost mask face foundation she does. 

Posted

Even though she doesn't suit Etude Houses main brand image they are probably trying to follow the current trend there (which is full lips and brows) and she is also part of the trend there too so extra points to them I guess ?? lol 

But it's funny how they still want to collab with internet celebrities especially after what happened with Dakota lol

Posted (edited)

Hi all, I just want to say I love this foum! :D I'm having so much fun here:harharplz:

honestly I never looked at  Lily as a model material, and this  facebook video LOOOOL she looks like awkward little child there.. xD

when I saw that pic of her and Etude house cake I was like  whaaaaat?...  I mean, thеy probably invited her because of her popularity on the insta, but still it's weird ..... agreed to all those comments  about her not suiting the brand. But whatever,  if she did any campaign for them where are those pictures from the shootings for Etude house ? or pictures with her next to other models? or any shots of her actually giving those interviews she was talking about?  all she posts are the selfies titled " .some . day of shooting" and " just gave 10 interviews to 100 magazines"  ... seems like any girl  could practically do the same, lol .  this little bitch loves fooling people so much, seriousely, I am not sure if anything she says is true anymore... 

anyway, can you guys remind me where does she work? she travels a lot, that's  what I see..... is she really making like 2000$ per post/promotion of some unhealthy shit on the insta?

Edited by Boulonboulon
change of the word

Posted

She actually looks pretty with light makeup.. These are 2013 pics..:meowplz:

Bax2QlKCYAEyyFK.thumb.jpg.81d3b7b828f8e4

BMz-KVtCEAAUfSi.thumb.jpg.6b53dfd3725266BYrlBWYCIAEvowr.thumb.jpg.93b9b98965683aBXemwTWCcAEgvQM.thumb.jpg.e692d9f47d1cbf

Not really light but the contour of her nose is very subtle here

lily.thumb.jpg.4142e36bfcd767def77c52e88

I like her makeup here it's not light but it's not harsh like she does it nowadays. She's so pretty here :alpacacrush:

BVYvBEWCMAE25tI.thumb.jpg.daaa3c0f8d83b9

Posted

i'm cringing so hard at that video & whatever is going on in it. if I were to see her out and about and she looked like that in comparison to her selfies.. I kid you not I would think it's a completely different person. they really don't match up in the slightest and her natural complexion is so far from the pale one she tries to achieve. 

she does look like a pouty little kid when they take the icecream away from her l o l. she's so awkward. :-(

Posted

lily.thumb.jpg.4142e36bfcd767def77c52e88

BVYvBEWCMAE25tI.thumb.jpg.daaa3c0f8d83b9

Wow, you can see so badly on these how much she overdraws her brows toward her nose. And they only seem to be getting worse. How long until they touch?

Posted

she has a cute hair and a cute dress that fits her petite frame in that video. but her face. i noticed its so flat. and even with all that makeup she's still not pretty .a huge difference from her ig photos

Posted

Hidden Content

Wow, you can see so badly on these how much she overdraws her brows toward her nose. And they only seem to be getting worse. How long until they touch?

well it's the lightest makeup I've seen of her :anime: and yes I have to agree with the eyebrows thingy.. She does overdraws it. It would've been nicer if she would go easy on the eyebrows :happee:

Posted

i wonder if the host from tvn taxi will mention chanyeol on lilys episode. I've watched a couple of their previous episodes and the host usually discuss rumors circulating around with their celebrity guest

Posted (edited)

just dropping by to post this. LOL korea's obsession with her is gonna die soon if they found out she doesn't look as attractive in real life as her instagram posts. 

i'm genuinely bitter that etude house hired her to endorse their new lipstick along with the untouchable goddess krystal jung. what a blasphemy.

^^^ OH WOOPS. I didn't see the previous posts. My apologies

Edited by quickshine
i didn't see the previous posts but i will still keep this reply

Posted

google jonalyn viray. lily looks exactly like her in that video. lol. 

just dropping by to post this. LOL korea's obsession with her is gonna die soon if they found out she doesn't look as attractive in real life as her instagram posts. 

i'm genuinely bitter that etude house hired her to endorse their new lipstick along with the untouchable goddess krystal jung. what a blasphemy.

^^^ OH WOOPS. I didn't see the previous posts. My apologies

she overdraws and photoshops her lips. they should have just chosen someone who has naturally plump lips probably like kiko mizuhara to endorse their lipstick brand .

Posted (edited)

Nobody denies that she's pretty. I actually like her lips and smile. She was pretty little girl in high school.... Like other pretty philippino girls , one of the millions, nothing special. the only difference is that she had sold herself at the right time, in right position/angle. 

I am dying to know how she looks now without makeup. At least we could've say if she had any plastic surgeries or if all those changes are really mirracles of makeup and photoshop

Edited by Boulonboulon
word mistake

Posted

koreans were probably expecting to see a girl who looks like this in real life.lol. they must have been disappointed to see an ordinary looking filipina girl. on the bright side, she has a cute australian accent and she's thin. so koreans would probably like those traits about her. but they'll get bored of her soon since she's awkward, a diva and has no personality

Screen Shot 2016-05-18 at 12.42.48 AM.png