• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Lily Maymac

7506 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

"more than just a girl campaign shoot" but with Lily?????? Thats sad, she doesnt deserve it at all. She isnt even "just a face" lol.

also do people usually do her makeup for her or does she normally do it herself?

lolol during the interview and she said she doesn't know why people first started following her instagram 😂 because she had a fairly large following on tumblr first as she kept posting sexual and half naked bedroom photos of herself and posting her instagram telling people to follow her 

all the other girls in that campaign have cool jobs that sound important and benefit people. They're like managers, videographers, fashion designers snd stylists etc meanwhile she's just an instagrammer. A lot of famous instagram girls promoted by these fashion companies have blogs or youtube channels creating real content. Meanwhile Lily is posting selfies. 

Edited by Whythesurgery

Posted

anyone could help to share the video link? cus i checked the boohoo page and i couldnt find it. i am curious about what you guys are talking about :hmm:

Posted (edited)

lolol during the interview and she said she doesn't know why people first started following her instagram 😂 because she had a fairly large following on tumblr first as she kept posting sexual and half naked bedroom photos of herself and posting her instagram telling people to follow her 

all the other girls in that campaign have cool jobs that sound important and benefit people. They're like managers, videographers, fashion designers snd stylists etc meanwhile she's just an instagrammer. A lot of famous instagram girls promoted by these fashion companies have blogs or youtube channels creating real content. Meanwhile Lily is posting selfies. 

She used to work as a paralegal? I guess thats kinda important and benefits people. 

Edited by Yas

Posted

She used to work as a paralegal? I guess thats kinda important and benefits people. 

Umm, no. She probably was just doing coffee runs & ad hoc jobs. Stop trying to make her sound 'important'.

Posted

Umm, no. She probably was just doing coffee runs & ad hoc jobs. Stop trying to make her sound 'important'.

she was a receptionist and got the job from her cousin Nicole who is a hell of a lot smarter than her lol she said all she does was deliver packages to clients as she was showing off that she "gets paid to just ride in taxis all day" 

Posted

she was a receptionist and got the job from her cousin Nicole who is a hell of a lot smarter than her lol she said all she does was deliver packages to clients as she was showing off that she "gets paid to just ride in taxis all day" 

Nicole is actually younger than Lily. It was Nicole's older sister and she is really smart and got connections that's why she got Lily into that Law Office. 

?mid=&wid=50653&sid=&tid=1433&rid=LAUNCH?mid=&wid=50653&sid=&tid=1433&rid=LOADED?mid=&wid=50653&sid=&tid=1433&rid=BEFORE?mid=&wid=50653&sid=&tid=1433&rid=FINISH

Posted

Nicole is actually younger than Lily. It was Nicole's older sister and she is really smart and got connections that's why she got Lily into that Law Office. 

?mid=&wid=50653&sid=&tid=1433&rid=LAUNCH?mid=&wid=50653&sid=&tid=1433&rid=LOADED?mid=&wid=50653&sid=&tid=1433&rid=BEFORE?mid=&wid=50653&sid=&tid=1433&rid=FINISH

Thanks for clearing it up! 

Posted

I am NOT trying to make her sound important or defend her. I am merely stating facts. 

lilymaymac.png

Posted (edited)

I am NOT trying to make her sound important or defend her. I am merely stating facts. 

lilymaymac.png

she got her own desk but not office and she doesn't with there anymore. she's not qualified either

Edited by Whythesurgery

Posted

why does she always brag about her 0 knowledge and think/act it is cute?

she's like "i get this high position, even i have 0 skill or knowledge about it." and kinda underestimating those who work harder than her.

she might want people to be jealous of her luckiness #english =_=

Posted

Untitled.png

wdwd.png

Posted (edited)

Untitled.png

wdwd.png

... bitch still is dumb.

wow 5kg in 3 weeks and it went to your face? you want a fucking medal? no one cares.

Edited by Tiffany

Posted

1m followers on instagram but only 16k on twitter?  :alpacawink: 

Posted

Is it really that surprising? For someone who has nothing to offer but looks? Barely?

Posted (edited)

You realise that most of the pages that follow her on Instagram are multiple accounts made by her minions, follow/ad pages, ghost pages and stores?

Also, the only reason why she's 'popular' is because I've realised when ever there is a Filo person who is in the spotlight - all the other Filos SWARM and shove 'Filo Pride' 'Proud Filo' into everyone's face - cos she's pretty/popular etc'. Full promote, talk about, spread their photos/videos w/e everywhere just because they're the same nationality. 

That's probably why she's so 'popular'.

Is it really that surprising? For someone who has nothing to offer but looks? Barely?

exactly.

Edited by Tiffany