• Announcements

• Be a moderator! & Reports Announcement   03/07/19

We're aware that PULL needs more moderation and attention, so we're actively looking to expand our mod crew! If you're a regular user and intend to stay this way, then rest assured that we're working on improving PULL for you. In order to do this, we rely on user reports, so I'd like to take this opportunity to ask everyone to report posts you think break a rule, disrupt discussion or shouldn't be allowed.  There is absolutely no concern over getting too many reports - we get a handful of reports per week. More reports would be great because it helps us figure out how our users want the forum to be - leaving criticism in threads doesn't make it easy for mods to find your opinions. Furthermore, don't worry about being a "snitch" or too harsh - a report doesn't mean action will be taken, that's up to the mods. A report really only tells us to look at the comment and to gauge the community atmosphere. Often times, peer pressure or established community atmosphere will dictate the direction a thread takes, and criticizing certain posts can be uncomfortable or downright futile when the majority disagrees with your view. This leads to groupthink and degradation of thread quality because the loudest/most active users get their way. So reporting is a way to quickly and anonymously (to other users) give feedback to the moderators. If we don't get this feedback, we think everyone's happy and there's no need for change. So use this feature as much as you'd like to help shape PULL into a more constructive community again. If you'd like to be a moderator: Click here for the application form.  

Lily Maymac

7349 posts in this topic

Posted

im 5'5" 100 lbs and can fit into childrens size shirts from when i was 13 but ok. 

Most adults arent interested in clothes from the children's section though. 

Posted

The children's section can surprise you. Depending on the brand there's a lot of chic things due to people wanting their kids to be mini-mes or have cute sense of styles. 

Posted

Tru it just depends on the store you go to.

Posted

I'm getting reports for OT discussion. It's not terrible or anything but please try to keep things relevant.

Posted

She actually looks like her photos here. And pretty.

Screenshot_20160430-192858.png

Posted

Dayum i came back on this thread bc it got interesting when the people she knew came in but now its just boring AF again and you all just posting pics of her that we could see on her IG and the last page about her pants. Hit me up when there's actual drama ✌

Posted

Dayum i came back on this thread bc it got interesting when the people she knew came in but now its just boring AF again and you all just posting pics of her that we could see on her IG and the last page about her pants. Hit me up when there's actual drama ✌

lol okay saf will do

Posted

The only drama atm is me wanting her eyebrows to divorce. 

Posted

Go check out her Q&A video on the BooHoo page on facebook. 

Posted

Go check out her Q&A video on the BooHoo page on facebook. 

link?

Posted

link?

Go on Facebook & type in Boohoo.com & the verified page will come up. The vid is on the timeline.. can't embed it.

Anyway she looks like she's trying to hold back.. being reserved and 'cute'.. she dark here too.. you can tell she shopps her pics, her features are more soft/rounded here compared to her pics.

Posted

That interview was ridiculously awkward. I'm annoyed at whoever recorded because you could barely hear the girls. I feel like they both MIGHT have done better if they were given more structure but we'll never know now.

Anyway she looks like she's trying to hold back.. being reserved and 'cute'.. she dark here too.. you can tell she shopps her pics, her features are more soft/rounded here compared to her pics.

^ 100% her features are definitely more rounded out IRL compared to her photoshopped images online. Her 'reserved and cute' demeanor in this interview might just be from her being awkward and not knowing how to deal with an interview situation but it still comes off as disingenuous or at the very least both girls end up making the interview quite boring. 

Posted

I can't find it, maybe because I'm on mobile? ☹️ Lol I died at this comment tho.

image.jpeg

Posted

"more than just a girl campaign shoot" but with Lily?????? Thats sad, she doesnt deserve it at all. She isnt even "just a face" lol.

also do people usually do her makeup for her or does she normally do it herself?