• Announcements

• Artists Wanted! (New Banner!!)   01/08/17

Hi everyone! With the new year, we want to continue to make some changes to the site. Firstly, we'd like to make a new banner! Artists who are interested in contributing, please get in touch with me with some samples of your work.  Thanks so much!

Taylor R - Social Media Updates

2060 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I thought that they maybe made fun of the dicussion about the car selfie because with no doubt he could never take such a pic from himself.

Thanks piggy these are the pictures I was searching for! :alpacacrush: I think she still looks like that in real life. you just need to add the makeup, circle lenses, the hairdo and the clothes she wears now. xD and I forgot the cheek filler because her face is also more puffy now.

Edited by *horizon*

Posted

yeees, you are right. either way they are making fun about something ~~ 

you are welcome (((o(*゚▽゚*)o))) *horizon*!

i think so too. and honestly, she looks good here. more naturally, like a human and more her age. what a shame that she fucked up her face with fillers and etc .....

Posted

It looks like a huge bruise but I doubt it.

Ok I bet they read the forum because Taylor posted this pic on her IG and her brother wrote "I took this pic" again.11939330_478777942284373_1988245347_n.jp

Lmao, love it

Richard family are our fans

Which they should be since we are giving Taylor the best tips that she could get.

Posted

Would be awesome to have a discussion with them. ;)

Posted

I'd just love to know how they feel about how their little daughter has "transformed". Just because I know that if I had undergone that much change/surgery I doubt my family would be too happy about it.

Posted

I'd just love to know how they feel about how their little daughter has "transformed". Just because I know that if I had undergone that much change/surgery I doubt my family would be too happy about it.

i feel bad for her mother to feel like my own girl had her face done to look like a random person.

Posted (edited)

She make a new video about her dog: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TUZEUx_9YEM and,.... we have the mask again ._. she gave laziness edit her chin? oh god taylor why?

Piggy made some screenshots in the Video thread. :) I think we dont have a mask screenshot there.

And she posted a short clip on her IG. I like it because it shows her family and she acted like a normal person having fun wearing comfortable clothes (I think I wrote in the other thread that for me it seems like she took of her asian country persona). But I think for her fans is good to see these kind of active videos (for me the dancing videos dont count because also she is moving it looks forced).

By the way her body looks quite normal in this one. Ok its actually hard to tell because auf the clothing but maybe you feel the same while watching the clip.

(both are just screenshots and stop the clip in the second one xD )

tr.png

Tr2.png

Edited by *horizon*

Posted

I like this video!

True, her body looks completely normal, not skinny as usual, but I like her tall body here, and how she looks like a normal healthy young woman who has fun. Super!

Posted

agree with you. she looks quite happy here. and as *horizon* has mentioned she looks like a normal women in her mid 20's. also from what i can see she doesn't look that skinny as in her edited pics.

imo, when i compare the taylor in japan with the taylor in canada then i have to admit that the best for her would be to move back to canada and being together with her family. i don't want to say that she should give up her "model career" ( if she still has one) but she could do it like thousand of other models and visiting japan for jobs or holiday and having her main residence in canada. i am sure it would be helpful for her body and mental health.

other topic. i went to carly's insta. and i saw that there was a wedding in their family yesterday. as far as i know her father married again. so surely taylor isn't there bc of her grandmother's birthday more for her father's wedding. bc her grandmother's birthday was 11 weeks ago (from carly's insta). i am curious if taylor is going to post pics about the wedding party . if so then surely she edit them af before uploading them.

by the way. is carly younger than taylor or is she the oldest sister ?

8694848.JPG

8839893.JPG

g343434.JPG

Posted (edited)

aaaah interesting. Maybe its too private for Taylor to post pics of the wedding (but than why posting other pics of her whole familiy?). Or these pics are still under construction. :harharplz:  Its so funny that her fans doesnt notice that the only pics she posts right after taking them are: dark ones, from behind, with sunglasses, from far away and so on. The only one which she also posted right after it was taken (I think, but we have no evidence) was the no make up one.

I think so too piggy. Of course these are just assumptions, but we saw only pictures of one friend (I forgot her name but she was another model) and except of theses pics, it seems she is only hanging around with tripod-san. But maybe she just doesnt want to share her peivate life in Japan. And now she looks so happy to be with her family. I dont want her to quit her model career in Japan because I dont like what she is doing there, but maybe its really better for her and her family.

Edited by *horizon*

Posted

Carly is younger than Taylor.

Taylor has two grandmothers, one apparently had birtday before, but the other one has birthday these days.

Posted

loool ~~ i guess that those pics are still under construction ( ̄ω ̄)  !!!

yes, it is amazing that her fans are blinded for almost everything. they just believe what they want to believe, although sometimes things are so obivisously (like edit mistakes ) .

hahaha , yes *horizon* you are right. and not to forget that maybe her food pics are also uploaded right away after they were taken.

Carly is younger than Taylor.

Taylor has two grandmothers, one apparently had birtday before, but the other one has birthday these days.

thank you  lisa !

carly looks so much older than taylor  (*_*)

ohh, you are right. i just have noticed my mistake. sorry.  thank you for your correction.

Posted

@lisa  true she gives the flowers in one of her pics to the other grandma. I've noticed it now.

@piggy ah true. Food is already pretty enough for her. ;)

Posted

Went through her Instagram, saw this video from a year ago when she went to Paris.

Leaving it here to remind you how her real face with full on makeup looks like.