• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Taylor R - Social Media Updates

5398 posts in this topic

Posted

I'm glad to hear the IVF treatment is going well so far.

Well that's a weird post. Why would you insist on sharing that your husband doesn't "poke" you? Is she embarrassed by him? Is she in a fight with him? Is anyone else thinking this is a weird thing to say?

Posted

i wonder if the second one is edited/ has a filter because her eyes look massive and its not really flattering. the first one is cute tho

Well that's a weird post. Why would you insist on sharing that your husband doesn't "poke" you? Is she embarrassed by him? Is she in a fight with him? Is anyone else thinking this is a weird thing to say?

what a QuiRky joke haha. not.

yeah i thinks its a bit inappropriate, just a bit. 

Posted (edited)

To me by poking she means people asking her when is she going to be pregnant, and her husband not being one of those people - not sexy type poking, but I’m not a native English speaker :alpacaconfused: edit: ignore me, I read it few times until I finally got it.

As someone who also struggles to get pregnant I wish her nothing but the best result, I’m not always on board with her but I know the struggle, and the constant disappointment feeling can be killing one from the inside. 

Edited by bongocat

Posted

Yes, that is hella weird! We all get that sex is how babies are made and it hasn't worked out so well for her and Tom, thus the fertility treatments. We don't need to hear about it, thanks. 😬 

Posted

But... Didn't she say in one of her vlogs that she had polycystic ovary syndrome? in that case, it's more than logical that she is going through fertility treatments, since it is nearly impossible to get pregnant by the natural way. 

Posted

I don’t know much about fertility treatments, but don’t some require shots taken at home? Maybe he would help her with those? 

idk. I see infertility pregnancy announcements where they surround the sign with a bunch of needles. 

Posted

omg yeah that's so weird I read your comment first then went back to read her post and what?? I don't even know how to comment on that

Posted (edited)

Nevermind.

Edited by Antacids
Edit

Posted

From Taylor's Instagram. Sorry the order is messed up

Screenshot_20200323-105016.png

Screenshot_20200323-105004.png

Screenshot_20200323-104955.png

Screenshot_20200323-104944.png

Screenshot_20200323-105039.png

Screenshot_20200323-105028.png

Posted

From Taylor's Instagram. Sorry the order is messed up

Screenshot_20200323-105016.png

Screenshot_20200323-105004.png

Screenshot_20200323-104955.png

Screenshot_20200323-104944.png

Screenshot_20200323-105039.png

Screenshot_20200323-105028.png

she is right where i from also many of us stayed indoors for long time and now some people want to travel and start bringing new cases, it’s not fair for us and for many people who worked hard to make it better. Governments should also be serious and strict  and really stop letting people traveling at the moment or this will never end..

Posted

Posted

Posted

Tom took a such bad picture. Her eyes are half close half open. 

He must took it when she’s blinking. But I’m glad the eggs retrieval surgery went well. I hope everything goes well later too. 

Posted

Tom took a such bad picture. Her eyes are half close half open. 

He must took it when she’s blinking. But I’m glad the eggs retrieval surgery went well. I hope everything goes well later too. 

She could have been sedated and barely awake

Posted

She could have been sedated and barely awake

This picture is so gross. I'm sure she agreed to it or wanted it, but it feels weird to look at someone posing for a selfie while coming out of sedation. I know it probably was not predatory, but it sure has that "feeling" when I look at it.