• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Taylor R - Social Media Updates

5399 posts in this topic

Posted

I love the sleeves on the dress :alpacadone:

https://www.mumshandmade.com/ 

This is where she bought the dress, I like some of the cardigans too ! 

Posted

i've always felt like taylor sucks at 'instagramming'. idk, it feels like her ig is run by a bot or something lol. usually for youtubers, they put out their videos and other content & then on instagram is where you really get to know them. they'll use ig to further solidify the viewer + content creator relationship. 

Posted

I love the sleeves on the dress :alpacadone:

Sorry 😅 I think my issue is some angles of it, it looks really bulky when it's lifted up. I do like the other cardigans on the website though

Posted (edited)

Thank you, you lovely person!

Edit: Nevermind, it's 220 €...

Edited by rieaku

Posted

wow, let me say that only her charlotte tillbury gift package is at least 200€ worth. 

i am a little bit surprise that she still gets presents from companies bc imo her "influencer" days are almost over.

besides she has the money to buy it easily by her own

side note: the knit she is wearing doesn't suit her very well. 

She's so not relevant, honestly. 

Posted

i like that too! Seems really comfy :)

Posted

Screenshot_20200228-071010.png

Screenshot_20200228-092058.png

Posted

'why am i poor. these trousers are a dream'

oh taylor, never change lmao

Posted

Th e jewellery looks pretty

Screenshot_20200228-102735.png

Screenshot_20200228-102802.png

Posted

IMO the jewelry is nice but overpriced - you don’t need to do much digging to see that the bee pearl earring (1 piece, not a set) which is sold for 100 HKD plus shipping on toat, can be found on taobao for 130 HKD (118 RMB) with free shipping. I assume you can also get it cheap on aliexpress since it’s on taobao. 

I don’t know why people still buy anything from her considering they can get it on their own without paying for the middle man, or middle trophy wife.:alpacaworry:

CBA8158C-8A46-4568-BBD7-37A73F17E882.jpeg

E2566306-F588-493B-BE09-DBC07C6C04F7.jpeg

Posted

This is pretty outdated by now but, "toat" as a name just sounds so ugly to me, somehow saying it out loud feels uncomfortable??? I think it reminds me of words like toad + bloat, and that image is just kind of gross.
"To a tee" does sound ok but I just can't read it like that because... that's not how reading generally words??

Posted

IMO the jewelry is nice but overpriced - you don’t need to do much digging to see that the bee pearl earring (1 piece, not a set) which is sold for 100 HKD plus shipping on toat, can be found on taobao for 130 HKD (118 RMB) with free shipping. I assume you can also get it cheap on aliexpress since it’s on taobao. 

I don’t know why people still buy anything from her considering they can get it on their own without paying for the middle man, or middle trophy wife.:alpacaworry:

CBA8158C-8A46-4568-BBD7-37A73F17E882.jpeg

E2566306-F588-493B-BE09-DBC07C6C04F7.jpeg

I 100% get what you're saying, but it's cheaper on Toat tho, unless I'm wrong. it's $12.83 on her website and the other one is $16.87 according to that screenshot 

Posted

I 100% get what you're saying, but it's cheaper on Toat tho, unless I'm wrong. it's $12.83 on her website and the other one is $16.87 according to that screenshot 

She's selling earrings individually. So you only get one.  I can't read Chinese - is that price for one or two?

On lolcow, someone identified these as replicas of signature Dior earrings. Interesting direction for the "brand" to be taking. 

Posted

She's selling earrings individually. So you only get one.  I can't read Chinese - is that price for one or two?
On lolcow, someone identified these as replicas of signature Dior earrings. Interesting direction for the "brand" to be taking. 

Oh-- I misread OP's post and thought that they mentioned the Chinese ones being sold individually as well. I cannot read Chinese either but I'd assume they're being sold as a pair since the photo is and of course in that case ya, sorry OP! 

But to add on to this, people will always support their influences and we know this. Lots of people turn a blind eye to the cheaper alternatives to support their favorites. I'll never understand it.

Posted

The price on toat is for a single piece, taobao is a pair - that’s why I mentioned it earlier. To me it’s ridiculous to sell these separately just to increase your profits.
It seems these were for sell since November 2018 so Taylor is really late with her trends.

On a side note, one of the customers posted the close shot of the earrings and let me put it this way - if Taylor’s stuff is the same quality no wonder there’s no reviews and no one is tagging her stuff in social media despite constantly being sold out.

I guess the earrings are not the only thing she got from taobao (toat-taobao always sounded so silimad to me 😉).