• Announcements

• Clarifying How To Use the Report Feature   06/29/20

Hello. I have noticed a great deal of confusion regarding how to use the report feature and what is expected regarding reports, so I am making a clarification announcement to users who may be unfamiliar with how the report feature works. Please note we have this rule regarding reports: 16.  Do report. Do not make frivolous reports (such as "I don't like this person"). Frivolous reports will result in a warning and possible ban. a. When reporting, please give a reason. Reports citing what rule the post is breaking and giving some information are way more valuable and will get the issue resolved faster. (Reports with no explanations sometimes require mods to go through and skim the entire thread to find out what's going on. Please save us time if you can). b. Don’t waste the mods’ time. Report people for breaking the rules, otherwise don’t report. [Rules in their entirety can be found here.] We also have a wonderful tutorial on how to use the report feature created by one of our former moderators which you can find here. In essence, we enforce the rules as they are written. In a rare occasion there may not be a direct violation but the user is still conducting themselves inappropriately and how we handle that is up to the moderators discretion. We do our best. We also encourage you to use the report feature to report posts that have been edited down to nothing or if you double posted and would like your double post hidden. Also, please note that we do not provide updates on reports. We get far too many to be able to keep up with every one. You are welcome to message a moderator to ask about your report, but please know that we cannot and will not divulge any information on whether we banned the user you are reporting. Simply that we have taken appropriate action. I hope this helps provide further clarification on how to use the report feature. Should you have any questions not clear in these instructions, please feel free to message me or Nyx. Thank you. *Please allow up to 3 business days (as we tend to be slower on weekends) for a response and for reports to be cleared.
    • Pokimane Graduation   07/05/20

Hello. Pokimane has been given her own Subforum in the Little Snowflakes section. This change and other minor site changes have been made and can be found in the site changes thread here. Thank you.

Taylor R - Social Media Updates

5493 posts in this topic

Posted

I need to know what lipstick she has in that pic, looks gorgeous on her. Hopefully we won’t see those overdrawn matte lips anymore. 

Posted (edited)

Apparently she changed her hair to "brown" & people are discussing if it is brown or blond. Seems like she is salty that people are saying it's still kinda blond lmao

IMG_9198.thumb.jpg.9874b23b785ba0f5aa2c3

when i saw this photo all i could think of is this below pic. The propotions are just off due to the filer, she does not look alive but like a wax figure. Although i like the hair color, nice ashy brown. But I think a brown balayase with 3-4 different browns would suit her better, minus the fringe (or maybe this korean fringe style is off on her cause of the filter)

7E8AF114-B9D9-4353-80E1-883F8F179E3F.jpeg

Edited by dori
Cropped image correctly

Posted

Apparently she changed her hair to "brown" & people are discussing if it is brown or blond. Seems like she is salty that people are saying it's still kinda blond lmao

IMG_9198.thumb.jpg.9874b23b785ba0f5aa2c3

she def has a face slimming filter plus she’s doing the model trick where you bite your cheeks. Personally I like this colour on her. I always thought she looks great in darker shades. 

Posted

she def has a face slimming filter plus she’s doing the model trick where you bite your cheeks. Personally I like this colour on her. I always thought she looks great in darker shades. 

yes!! Brown really suits her. She said that she is growing her hair out now. Imagine her with Longer brown hair (even that length from years ago)...that would slay in my opinion (putting aside that long hair takes extra care)

+ i would be interested in your opinion guys:

-we did not see any christmas gift exchange with Sharla (i think if there would be she would have at least post it on ig...)

-a real hair care video: ( so instead of talking about old modeling stuff..) talk about how was it to have that huge length of hair in reality. How did she grow it out, how much did she had to go to a hairdresser (i know with their money she had every luxury to go frequently and use really high brand products on her hair.) I think it could be a real chit-chat talk and she could be a bit more herself (which i dont feel in her videos at all)

- what would you like to see more from her? As for me: ( for low effort)  make up videos (please no bush brow or mega giga fake lips..) or just going to some make up stores, pick up a few trending brands and make a review/haul video. I would watch not over the top beauty guru Tay videos 

Posted

I think this color would be better if she grew out her bangs and parted the hair to the side for a sleeker look

-we did not see any christmas gift exchange with Sharla (i think if there would be she would have at least post it on ig...)

- what would you like to see more from her? As for me: ( for low effort)  make up videos (please no bush brow or mega giga fake lips..) or just going to some make up stores, pick up a few trending brands and make a review/haul video. I would watch not over the top beauty guru Tay videos 

They probably grew out of their friendship due to distance

I wish she'd show more of Hong Kong - from relatable and affordable places/things; to her bougie areas since she has the money to showcase it. But in my opinion Taylor's weakpoint is that she's not really relatable so I dunno if she can lol.  I don't think she's really caught on that people tend to be turned off by tone deaf opulence lifestyle youtubers. She's gotta find that balance.

Posted

Sharla got Taylor slippers. Sharla mentioned it back in one of her vlogmas videos.

Honestly sick of seeing all the free gifts on Instagram. 1. Just make it into a video versus IG 2. She isn't going to use all this stuff

Posted

Sharla got Taylor slippers. Sharla mentioned it back in one of her vlogmas videos.

Honestly sick of seeing all the free gifts on Instagram. 1. Just make it into a video versus IG 2. She isn't going to use all this stuff

my exact thoughts. It would not hurt to promote giveaways and surprise fans

yes!! Brown really suits her. She said that she is growing her hair out now. Imagine her with Longer brown hair (even that length from years ago)...that would slay in my opinion (putting aside that long hair takes extra care)

+ i would be interested in your opinion guys:

-a real hair care video: ( so instead of talking about old modeling stuff..) talk about how was it to have that huge length of hair in reality. How did she grow it out, how much did she had to go to a hairdresser (i know with their money she had every luxury to go frequently and use really high brand products on her hair.) I think it could be a real chit-chat talk and she could be a bit more herself (which i dont feel in her videos at all)

i feel spooked.

i wrote this, go to sleep and then:

is she checking this site constantly or just coincidence?

995DABF3-5287-4309-8614-E7D893EB897D.jpeg

3082FAFE-E84C-4923-8F83-6ABFA20B124E.jpeg

Posted

my exact thoughts. It would not hurt to promote giveaways and surprise fans

i feel spooked.

i wrote this, go to sleep and then:

is she checking this site constantly or just coincidence?

995DABF3-5287-4309-8614-E7D893EB897D.jpeg

3082FAFE-E84C-4923-8F83-6ABFA20B124E.jpeg

I wonder if she's ever going to admit to any of her beauty procedures. I mean, she did admit not being a real-life doll and her photoshopping habits. But her lips for one have had a lot done the pass year or two. They aren't just overdrawn anymore, they have been filled permanently. I think she would feel a lot easier if she would just come forward with all of it.

Posted (edited)

I wonder if she's ever going to admit to any of her beauty procedures. I mean, she did admit not being a real-life doll and her photoshopping habits. But her lips for one have had a lot done the pass year or two. They aren't just overdrawn anymore, they have been filled permanently. I think she would feel a lot easier if she would just come forward with all of it.

probably not. She’s never directly addressed how she copied Dakota even when she’s made fun of her past actions and watched those Kota clone videos. Doubt she’ll address her horrible plastic surgery either. 

Taylor soft lies by omitting the truth or heavily implying a lie (example - how she was living with elbow San for years before her “moving with my boyfriend” video. The title heavily implying that that was when they moved In together). None of this is all that problematic tho, I can understand her not wanting to make all these things public. 

Edited by aureliaaurita

Posted

probably not. She’s never directly addressed how she copied Dakota even when she’s made fun of her past actions and watched those Kota clone videos. Doubt she’ll address her horrible plastic surgery either. 

Taylor soft lies by omitting the truth or heavily implying a lie (example - how she was living with elbow San for years before her “moving with my boyfriend” video. The title heavily implying that that was when they moved In together). None of this is all that problematic tho, I can understand her not wanting to make all these things public. 

I can understand to some extent "soft" lies for privacy, but when you're rewriting entire narratives to make and keep fans who think you're a successful and hardworking model and not just 566778985th white na/european girl working in Asia, that ignores reality, sends an extremely unrealistic and unhealthy message to young viewers (especially with her ps/fillers), and completely washes over the ugly side of modeling for her aspirational lifestyle. She really doesn't seem to think of or care what ideas her audience might be taking away from her content in general. It's so irresponsible while at the same time soooo boring!

Her channel could be so much more if she could be more honest about what does and doesn't work for her instead of copy and pasting formats. Or had any passions besides people looking at her. That's how you grow and build your own identity. She seems so directionless as a creator, even if she now has potato sack free size clothing to promote.

Posted

Taylor posted on her stories that she's been to a sewing class today - I think t's awesome! That's exactly the kind of thing I'd do with my time if I were her. Hopefully she'll keep it up and really learn something.

Posted

From her Instagram. I don't know anything about sewing but I think she did a good job

Screenshot_20200124-171220.png

Screenshot_20200124-171201.png

Posted

Screenshot_20200125-113405.png

Screenshot_20200125-135128.png

Posted

Screenshot_20200125-113405.png

Screenshot_20200125-135128.png

Is it just me or is the angle in the top photo really....weird? The proportions are so strange? Her head looks so small, her legs so skinny, but her coat is so huge? It just looks weird to me.

Posted (edited)

hriuojklfjsdkuhvioofapidiSNJgokd;f;pifuuojklmnwjafhsduiodklmansfjdkguiogulskrsemjnksdhuiofklh,.mngefjskolpirewugnjkfdlaoirnhjmdsfnbgvftyguvibjlksr,mejnbsghdtyuifgjlkhnmhjhdsvbgretysud7ifoglkhfmnjbewrjmklgjfmnh,kle;opresifnhmdklsroi fnmdvklhujygtfrdetrgyuikl,m.nbvcxdsfrtyuiolkmnjbvcfdertyuikljmnbvcfdgthyjlkjihuytresdxcvbnjkloijuyjtrdesfxcvbnjkiujytgfrdxcvbnmjkljhbvgcfdxsedrtyujikoplkjmnhbgvcvbnm,l;p[oiuyt5r4e34567890p[;l,mnbvfcdser4567yuiokl,mnbvcxsderty6u7i89ooi8uytgvbnmklk;loiuytgrf

Edited by sandy11