• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Taylor R - Social Media Updates

4984 posts in this topic

Posted

I wonder id taylor watches/follows valeria lipovetsky? i feel like they produce similar content 

Valeria have kids, i don’t think it’s good for Taylor’s mental health to watch someone having things she don’t have since she wanted to have children since she got married but anyway they are similar they both married men older than them with money 💰 

Posted

From the most recent blogposts she only wrote one of them and the rest was her guest editor (who makes kind of interesting content). Her blog is again full with Girlboss shit

Posted (edited)

Safiyah sent Taylor her colour pop lipsticks.

Also with TOAT she seems to have a lot of guest writers, her friend Alyssa, Natalie and Tom were part of her Netflix recommendations. They seemed a lot more interesting, yoi could tell what they liked compared to Taylor's.

Oh and Natalie's done a book recommendation post for toat: https://toat.com/blogs/entertainment/5-books-that-changed-my-life

Screenshot_2020-01-08-08-03-30.png

Screenshot_2020-01-08-08-03-14.png

Screenshot_2020-01-08-08-02-59.png

Edited by Nanji21
More information

Posted

Safiyah sent Taylor her colour pop lipsticks.

Also with TOAT she seems to have a lot of guest writers, her friend Alyssa, Natalie and Tom were part of her Netflix recommendations. They seemed a lot more interesting, yoi could tell what they liked compared to Taylor's.

Oh and Natalie's done a book recommendation post for toat: https://toat.com/blogs/entertainment/5-books-that-changed-my-life

Screenshot_2020-01-08-08-03-30.png

"to create a look with it" aka overdrawing your lips and making them look crusty? Great. Can't wait, Tay.

Posted

"to create a look with it" aka overdrawing your lips and making them look crusty? Great. Can't wait, Tay.

I really hope she'll stop chasing the Kardashian look soon... and like, idk, cool down on the face procedures. I also think that overlining your lips isn't a good look because it's always obvious that the line is above your cupid's bow even from a distance.

I'm kinda surprised she hasn't jumped on the e-girl "blush everywhere" train. Maybe that's a little too reminiscent of her kawaii days, idk.

Posted

Apparently she changed her hair to "brown" & people are discussing if it is brown or blond. Seems like she is salty that people are saying it's still kinda blond lmao

IMG_9198.thumb.jpg.9874b23b785ba0f5aa2c3

Posted

Apparently she changed her hair to "brown" & people are discussing if it is brown or blond. Seems like she is salty that people are saying it's still kinda blond lmao

That hair color isn't brown ,is dark blonde and i know it bc my hair is like that and a hairdresser told me 

Posted

I find it so hilarious that she had a major mental breakdown because her fans didn't agree that she had A HUGE TRANSFORMATION INTO A BRUNETTE 😂😂😂😂

Like, girl, chill. It's just hair 🤷‍♀️

On the other hand who wants to bet that she'll make a video titled "Epic brunette transformation!" *insert open mouth Tay in the thumbnail* or something along the line 😂

Posted

The platinum blonde was more dramatic imo.

It totally ruined her hair though, I absolutely loved her long hair, it gave me hair envy.

Posted

The platinum blonde was more dramatic imo.

It totally ruined her hair though, I absolutely loved her long hair, it gave me hair envy.

I think everyone had hair envy lol. They were so awesome. But I get that feeling where you want to change sometimes. So I think that's okay, too. It may not suit her as much. But yeah ... That's not brown 😂

Posted

From her stories the past few days.  As for the hair fans are saying it's dark blonde or ashy brown

Screenshot_2020-01-15-11-48-28.png

Screenshot_2020-01-16-09-37-09.png

Screenshot_2020-01-13-09-29-31.png

Screenshot_2020-01-15-11-49-21.png

Screenshot_2020-01-15-11-49-08.png

Posted

Screenshot_2020-01-15-11-48-28.png

Omg.. what is up with her face ? She looks like a hamster

Posted

This makeup though!! Love the soft brown wing liner and those lips are amazing. Let’s hope she’s done with over lining for real now. She looks really good here!

Posted

Imo, blonde suited her so much better. It lightened up her face. Now, even though this light brown/dark blonde looks awesomely done, I don't think it looks good on her. She looks boring.

Posted

I might be in the minority but I really like this ashy brown and soft makeup look on her. After her Japan era (when she was hanging out with the J-vloggers and made a ton of vegan vids, a little bit before she said she’s dating Elbow-San) this is the prettiest she has been. Now hopefully she will stop with the fillers 🤦🏻‍♀️