• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Taylor R - Social Media Updates

5173 posts in this topic

Posted

I think she's really missing out on an opportunity to.. I don't know... make a look book with her new clothes?!? So instead of making a vid about her new clothes she just posts they're available on her other social media. It would at least be somewhat interesting to see her style the new pieces and probably would bring more people to her website. 

Posted

I think she's really missing out on an opportunity to.. I don't know... make a look book with her new clothes?!? So instead of making a vid about her new clothes she just posts they're available on her other social media. It would at least be somewhat interesting to see her style the new pieces and probably would bring more people to her website. 

She simply could let someone film the photo shoots she's doing with the clothes for the shop. Some good editing and you have a video that's functioning both as look book, behind the scenes and advertisement for the shop. 

Posted

Posted (edited)

That outfit is way too heavy in the bottom half... Aside from the pants being ugly in general, it's just all too bulky with wide pants and huge shoes...

Edited by Qualle

Posted

Those socks make me wanna vom

Posted (edited)

That outfit is way too heavy in the bottom half... Aside from the pants being ugly in general, it's just all too bulky with wide pants and huge shoes...

Idk I feel in hong Kong and a few other asian countries, that is the style. Non form fitting clothes. I just don't care for the colors 

Also everytime I go to the website it gives me a headache. There is so much thrown at you for where this could be organized with tabs vs putting it on one page. I do like some of the articles but it's so scattered. If I didn't know her, I would go somewhere else. 

Edited by saber932

Posted (edited)

Idk I feel in hong Kong and a few other asian countries, that is the style. Non form fitting clothes. I just don't care for the colors 

Also everytime I go to the website it gives me a headache. There is so much thrown at you for where this could be organized with tabs vs putting it on one page. I do like some of the articles but it's so scattered. If I didn't know her, I would go somewhere else. 

I suppose it would work in that simplistic Uniqlo style if it wasn't for the shoes. Those just really throw any attempt at making this fashionable off. Random Uniqlo example:

Bildschirmfoto 2019-12-14 um 17.37.31.png

Edited by Qualle

Posted

In other news, Tom and Taylor bought a new coffee machine. In Europe, this machine costs between €4650 and €6000, depending on the finish and perhaps some other features (I'm not a coffee person). Tom is "into latte art" now.

Posted

Posted

Rosie looks how I feel.

Posted

Rosie looks how I feel.

I feel so bad for Rosie. The tongue sticking out thing is the result of intense inbreeding because the tays of the world want a purebred dog

Posted

I feel so bad for Rosie. The tongue sticking out thing is the result of intense inbreeding because the tays of the world want a purebred dog

Is it that or does she not have any teeth (dental issues are a very common problem in small breeds)? I'm not trying to be contrary, I'm genuinely wondering. My female Pomeranian wasn't well cared for in her previous life, and by the time we rescued her all her teeth had rotted. She has had a full mouth extraction and runs around with her tongue out 24/7 because she doesn't have any teeth to hold it in, lol. 

Posted

Is it that or does she not have any teeth (dental issues are a very common problem in small breeds)? I'm not trying to be contrary, I'm genuinely wondering. My female Pomeranian wasn't well cared for in her previous life, and by the time we rescued her all her teeth had rotted. She has had a full mouth extraction and runs around with her tongue out 24/7 because she doesn't have any teeth to hold it in, lol. 

That's also the result of human-selective breeding causing small breeds with overcrowded jaws (since they have normally-sized teeth) but that's another story...

in any case, the smaller the jaw the more of a likelihood that the dog will have those issues so this is still a problem related to wanting the trendy/heavily inbred teacup poodle

not shaming anyone who gets a small breed btw. The damage was done a long time ago when it comes to that problem so even a mutt would probably struggle with that to some extent

Posted (edited)

Taylor is 9 and her husband is 2. One of the biggest imbalance I have ever seen. On top of that, she really loves him. Lucky man. But he should stop this hair perm. His hair look damaged and ridiculous. 

Edited by Icanseeyou