• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Taylor R - Social Media Updates

5390 posts in this topic

Posted

She looks beautiful in these. Do you think they were edited so you couldn't see her fillers?

Posted

I see the old Taylor and she looks beautiful. But omg how can someone morph their face so often? She has 1001 face shapes at this point.  

90DBDA06-8082-43DB-A5F5-2FA42526518E.thuC0361C0E-B99C-40F5-B429-862156669A33.thu

I'm wondering if she did her lips herself at this photoshoot ? I'm thinking that she insists on the make-up artist not doing them. Kinda feels like how she was with her contact lenses back then.

Posted

in these pics you can really see the quality of an professional editor and photographer. Why did not she use this kind of quality for her toat pics?

other is, that she looks pretty in these pics no doubt. but comparing to her videos she looks nothing like her real self

Posted

Is she doing modeling again? Like did she really book a job with Charlotte Tilbury?? She looks really pretty here. 

Posted

She looks really nice in the second picture but imma be honest, the first one scared the shit out of me, when I was scrolling through insta. It looks like she's wearing a mask of her face. 😬 

yea I agree. 🙁

idk if it's the editing or the the plastic surgery or the lighting or the makeup or all of the above, but her face looks like it was copy & pasted onto her neck because it's too big for such a skinny neck. that plus a weirdly smooth outline of her face (no defined jaw line, a completely rounded out chin) makes her look like an alien :alpacadone:

I'm actually willing to put this more down to photoshopping than anything else because it's so common for fashion brands to go ham with making their models look like aliens.

EDIT: oh god I just realised what the first pic reminds me of and it's the Phantom from Phantom of the Opera.

She does look good in the second pic though but the editing is so strong in that one too.

Posted

I'm actually willing to put this more down to photoshopping than anything else because it's so common for fashion brands to go ham with making their models look like aliens.

I'm especially freaked out by the eye area. I know you can do a lot with eye makeup, especially with dark colors when it comes to shape etc. but something is throwing me off. Probably the eyebrows? The shape is different.

Posted (edited)

I see the old Taylor and she looks beautiful. But omg how can someone morph their face so often? She has 1001 face shapes at this point.  

90DBDA06-8082-43DB-A5F5-2FA42526518E.thuC0361C0E-B99C-40F5-B429-862156669A33.thu

this looks like professionally touched. Unlike her other edited photos, how she thinks she looks like. Every people can differ in professional photos especially how the makeup is done. ESPECIALLY WHEN ITS CHARLOTTE TILBURY! This brand is really high end; ive seen live tutorials of CT models transform bigtime without even having it heavy on their faces, its just the quality of the damn product (so worth it, i have some in me) Her features shown, arent heavily manipulated, since she has work on her face done, other than her skin texture but i doubt it, since its CT advertising. Charlotte is really obsessed to "makeup that looks like your skin" kinda thing. However, its either that or she just have a really nice skin as a makeup canvass to begin with

Edited by Yuffie621

Posted

CT uses GORGEOUS and i mean GORGEOUS models... 

Taylor used to be pretty until she fucked it up

Posted

Have you guys seen how defensive she is in her comments? I have screenshots of them; this is just one example.

They photoshopped her to look Korean imho. It's incredibly unnatural and kind of offensive. She looks like a computer-generated face.

Screenshot_20191206-120243.png

Posted

Have you guys seen how defensive she is in her comments? I have screenshots of them; this is just one example.

They photoshopped her to look Korean imho. It's incredibly unnatural and kind of offensive. She looks like a computer-generated face.

Screenshot_20191206-120243.png

Yeah I mean, she is defensive but at least she stays fair and polite. I mean, what is she supposed to say? That it does look like her or "you're right, actually it's a different person" 😂 

(I guess everything is better than Mikan's responses ...)

Posted (edited)

Yeah I mean, she is defensive but at least she stays fair and polite. I mean, what is she supposed to say? That it does look like her or "you're right, actually it's a different person" 😂 

(I guess everything is better than Mikan's responses ...)

right. and she has work done so that kinda does the job for photos than completely altering her features 🤔 people CAN not look like themselves in professional photos + makeup. I can give that one to her since its CT ad.

Edited by Yuffie621

Posted

I wonder how she feels about being so heavily edited in a makeup ad. Does she think that's a good way to sell makeup, to show how it looks on real human skin? This isn't a minor amount of editing. Was the makeup itself edited too?

I've never seen her face look like this. The bone structure is completely different.  But I guess as long as it makes money, right?

Posted

this looks like professionally touched. Unlike her other edited photos, how she thinks she looks like. Every people can differ in professional photos especially how the makeup is done. ESPECIALLY WHEN ITS CHARLOTTE TILBURY! This brand is really high end; ive seen live tutorials of CT models transform bigtime without even having it heavy on their faces, its just the quality of the damn product (so worth it, i have some in me) Her features shown, arent heavily manipulated, since she has work on her face done, other than her skin texture but i doubt it, since its CT advertising. Charlotte is really obsessed to "makeup that looks like your skin" kinda thing. However, its either that or she just have a really nice skin as a makeup canvass to begin with

Idk about that. Charlotte Tilsbury got called out by Wayne Goss for using heavy filters on her makeup tutorials after all. The pictures are definitely heavily filtered. On top of that, Tay makes no secret about her acne problems (to her credit). So yeah, this is definitely suuuper filtered. 

Posted

I wonder how she feels about being so heavily edited in a makeup ad. Does she think that's a good way to sell makeup, to show how it looks on real human skin? This isn't a minor amount of editing. Was the makeup itself edited too?

I've never seen her face look like this. The bone structure is completely different.  But I guess as long as it makes money, right?

I wonder if she really thinks this is how she looks and not the Jigsaw she actually does.

Posted

I agree with you all, that the first photo is...not good. The second one is better, but her hair looks very crunchy. It's a bit of a stiff photo overall. Could be the editing and composition, could just be her or a combination. I don't think she looks very seductive, but she looks better than normally and a bit like her older self! So maybe it's just unfortunate over-edit.