• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Taylor R - Social Media Updates

4914 posts in this topic

Posted

Random question- Is Taylor taller than Tom ? He seems pretty short in that picture.

Posted

Random question- Is Taylor taller than Tom ? He seems pretty short in that picture.

I think he’s just a tiny bit taller than her. In the wedding pic they’re pretty much the same height but Taylor’s wearing small heels. He has VERY short legs and a big head though so he always looks short.

Posted

From Taylor's Instagram story. Btw we might have a 40 minute video to look forward to

Screenshot_2019-10-23-11-52-02.png

Screenshot_2019-10-22-19-02-36.png

Screenshot_2019-10-23-11-52-24.png

Screenshot_2019-10-23-11-51-48.png

Screenshot_2019-10-22-19-02-27.png

Screenshot_2019-10-23-11-51-59.png

Posted

Screenshot_2019-10-23-11-51-48.png

funny how she has brighten the pic on her desktop so that no one can see her hamster cheecks in case if she is going to edit her face in the video

Posted (edited)

So this vacation was a visa run.

The video was a big slow for my liking. Lots of nice shots but not a lot of Vietnam itself? Very touristy Vietnam. 

also, I'm very weirded out by Taylor's obsession with getting close to these monkeys? Especially since she's wanting to get pregnant. Here in Canada you can't even give blood if you've held monkeys due to Simian Foamy virus. 

Edited by girlblunder

Posted

I'm still surprised she needs to do a visa run... she's married to a HK citizen. I guess the spouse visa either takes time to apply for or she can't work on it? idk. :alpacaconfused:

That was a pretty relaxing vlog, I liked it. :alpacaheadshake:

Posted

Screenshot_2019-10-24-14-59-18.png

Posted

I kinda like these pics. :alpacaheadshake:

Posted

That's a cool look! The side portrait reminds me of her modelling days. The front view imo looks really... conservative, like she's starring in a 19th century drama xD

Posted

I feel like these warm hued and nude colored clothes suit her complexion a lot

Posted

wow those pics are amazing compared to what she normally posts!

Posted

now THIS. this is the kind of pictures i expect from her. she looks classy, she looks like a model. 

Posted

She looks gorgeous in these!

Posted

she looks rly good there, especially in the first pic, ugh...i wish she would go for that style more, it suits her...and she actually looks younger, despite what she thinks, idk if it's the editing or whatever, but she doesn't look so plastic in those...

Posted

She's so pretty there :alpacalove:

If only she could find a style of her own *sigh*