• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Taylor R - Social Media Updates

4758 posts in this topic

Posted

I honestly don't think she's gaining weight. Her face is that chubby because of the cheek fillers (we've seen it before and by god we'll see it again), while her arms/ legs don't look any different to me.

The Insta stories are relatively unedited, especially Tom's ones, so it's probable that she's just got some unflattering shots.

Yeah true, because she actually looks really skinny here. We must have been fooled by the cheek fillers once again. :beardo:

8D510B3E-96B8-4E73-807D-0028B66CD749.thu

Posted

She straight up looks like a chipmunk. Also if you guys think that’s chubby...well I got some news for you lol.

Posted

I don't understand why she would wear make-up to the beach tho???? Am I missing something here?

Posted (edited)

I don't understand why she would wear make-up to the beach tho???? Am I missing something here?

self conscious? Especially with her acne problems. She probably did it for instagram shots and avoiding going swimming.

I use to do it in my early 20s because I had body issues. Now i dont care.

Edited by saber932

Posted (edited)

self conscious? Especially with her acne problems. She probably did it for instagram shots and avoiding going swimming.

I use to do it in my early 20s because I had body issues. Now i dont care.

Yes, I understand that I guess. I usually don't go outside without makeup tbh. Only when I'm just going home from a sleepover and sometimes to buy groceries. But to the beach? Hell nah don't care at all. She's made whole vids without makeup. I'd understand the shooting ... But I'd think they would have looked totally fine without it

Edited by Minzgruen
Jesus Christ fu u stupid site

Posted

sry I meant more on how many days has she taken a vacation because she has taken a lot of vacations this year

vacation from what work? 😂

Posted

:doge:

1023257C-FE1B-4F42-9812-F6E4A50F2EC7.png

what's wrong with her chin?!?

Posted

What I think is happening is that her fillers are pushing on her face so obviously when she smiles that her chin juts out as a result of that, elongating her face to a really unnatural shape.

Also in her early Japan days we believed she had a v-line jaw surgery as well, so if that's the case it could be that + the fillers making a chin look longer than it really is.

Posted

vacation from what work? 😂

my point exactly  gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah 

lol 

she didnt want a double chin showing or something. I use to do that crap during myspace days but we are way beyond those days 

Posted (edited)

From Taylor's Instagram story video where she says "Ready? everybody strike a pose!", strikes a pose, Tom stops walking and stands and she says "mum strike a pose", zooms in on her and "what's with that face?".

Screenshot_2019-10-17-12-49-11.png

Edited by Nanji21
Correct quote

Posted

:doge:

1023257C-FE1B-4F42-9812-F6E4A50F2EC7.png

HOLY MACARONI 😱 

i srly have no words .... it's just shocking

she defently did refresh her botox or whatever she has in her face while she was in Korea ... no doubt 

man, how can she think that this face is beautiful ??

From Taylor's Instagram story video where she says "Ready? everybody strike a pose!", strikes a pose, Tom stops walking and stands and she says "mum strike a pose", zooms in on her and "what's with that face?".

Screenshot_2019-10-17-12-49-11.png

sorry, but sometimes she is really embarrassing.

honestly, Tom's face say is gold😆 he looks so annoyed. I probably would have the same face after spending a day with her and when she acts like that 

Posted (edited)

HOLY MACARONI 😱 

i srly have no words .... it's just shocking

she defently did refresh her botox or whatever she has in her face while she was in Korea ... no doubt 

man, how can she think that this face is beautiful ??

sorry, but sometimes she is really embarrassing.

honestly, Tom's face say is gold😆 he looks so annoyed. I probably would have the same face after spending a day with her and when she acts like that 

what aboabout her mum? I'm guessing she looks annoyed? Or just done with this. Btw in the actual video Tom then does a little wave and continues walking

Edited by Nanji21
More information

Posted

tbh I don't blame Taylor's mom. I personally hate being in pictures or being filmed without knowing/it's too late to say no.

Posted

I feel bad for Taylor, she's stuck between wanting to be a free spirit and a trophy wife... all that botox. She was a natural beauty, all she needed was confidence and someone to help her with that.

Posted

I feel bad for Taylor, she's stuck between wanting to be a free spirit and a trophy wife... all that botox. She was a natural beauty, all she needed was confidence and someone to help her with that.

More like between wanting to be a carefree, irresponsible child and a trophy waifu, FTFY.