• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Taylor R - Social Media Updates

4849 posts in this topic

Posted

I swear she looks like a different person every time we see her. I’ve never seen one person who has so many different faces...
1B9B2768-3A11-404A-A0CB-93D5B58E173C.thu

i don't mean this in a savage way at all but i don't remember her upper body/arms being so... chubby? maybe it's the angle along with how her chin/cheeks look, idk.

Posted

i don't mean this in a savage way at all but i don't remember her upper body/arms being so... chubby? maybe it's the angle along with how her chin/cheeks look, idk.

I think it's just the angle. Her cheeks and chin are chubby, though, so that probably doesn't help

Posted

Normally I barely notice the cheek fillers but now I’m seeing actual chipmunk cheeks. Is it as bad as it looks or just unfortunate lighting? I feel like the bangs are making them look worse because they light just falls on her cheeks now and not her forehead.

94798DE1-19AD-436C-955C-35EF7FF102BD.png

AEA7E8D0-03D5-43A3-A47A-D2D1B4993687.png

Posted

She does seem a little bit more full looking! It’s really showing in her face and upper body. It’s good though, she used to be so underweight so it’s nice to see her looking healthy. 

882E8745-E7D6-446E-8685-723E413C3263.thu

Posted

I personally just wish she wouldn't use fillers on her cheeks anymore. With her weight gain, she could benefit from natural fat.

Posted

so where is she at on vacation time? xD 

Posted

so where is she at on vacation time? xD 

Vietnam

Posted

Vietnam

sry I meant more on how many days has she taken a vacation because she has taken a lot of vacations this year

Posted

:doge:

1023257C-FE1B-4F42-9812-F6E4A50F2EC7.png

Posted

no. that cannot be real. 

that has to be edited...

Posted

Her mom looks all smiley and happy this time around. I wonder why?

Posted

tumblr_inline_papma81l571txzkrf_400.jpg

Posted

She does seem a little bit more full looking! It’s really showing in her face and upper body. It’s good though, she used to be so underweight so it’s nice to see her looking healthy. 

882E8745-E7D6-446E-8685-723E413C3263.thu

Maybe the reason she's gaining weight is to get pregnant? You can lose your ability to get pregnant if you're too underweight.
Not that she looked "anorexic" or like she had actual problems but idk?
:alpacawink:

She probably eats more than she works out and that's it. (+chubby filler face)

Posted

I honestly don't think she's gaining weight. Her face is that chubby because of the cheek fillers (we've seen it before and by god we'll see it again), while her arms/ legs don't look any different to me.

The Insta stories are relatively unedited, especially Tom's ones, so it's probable that she's just got some unflattering shots.