• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Taylor R - Social Media Updates

4912 posts in this topic

Posted

She looks a lot like her 2016 self here. Did she do something different (makeup/filler wise) or is it just the new bangs and colour fooling me into thinking she looks better?

F4E2770E-A3DD-4B1E-846E-15425E913ACD.thu

Trying to hide that face is becoming harder and harder I see.

Posted

If you noticed on both shots and picture posted by the other girl she uses the same hand to hide the same side of the jaw. 

Also, the last picture she added when she can’t really chose the angle is terrifying. 

Posted

Since when does Dove Cameron follow Taylor on Instagram? I just noticed today. Seems like a strange interaction. 

Posted

Posted

I find this look vaguely unsettling... it's also amusing that she's promoting a Love Nikki & Barbie collab and looks plastic as hell.

Posted

Oof that outfit is a HUGE miss in my opinion 

Posted

She had so many possibilities to have a doll-Taylor-esque look for this ad and she went with THIS?

Posted

She had so many possibilities to have a doll-Taylor-esque look for this ad and she went with THIS?

she didn't even try

Posted

She posted this on her IG stories - it’s hilarious and sad at the same time, you can see she tries to make different faces, her eyebrows change their positions but forehead is just dead. She looks like she had those plastic caps people use in make up to hide hair and make person appear bald.

I will be honest with you, I used to be so jealous of her beauty but not anymore. At least my face can have actual expressions. Now I just feel sorry for her not having anyone around her to shake her up and say ‘You’re f-ink up your face, it doesn’t do you any good’. 

DF11528D-550C-4852-8B32-40E79072C6D0.jpeg

Posted

She posted this on her IG stories - it’s hilarious and sad at the same time, you can see she tries to make different faces, her eyebrows change their positions but forehead is just dead. She looks like she had those plastic caps people use in make up to hide hair and make person appear bald.

I will be honest with you, I used to be so jealous of her beauty but not anymore. At least my face can have actual expressions. Now I just feel sorry for her not having anyone around her to shake her up and say ‘You’re f-ink up your face, it doesn’t do you any good’. 

she really needs to slow down on the procedures. she might think she looks fine now but that must have an effect when she gets older. 

also the waxy face is really living up to the trophy wife image, i'm so sorry... 

Posted

I agree that I used to think she was so pretty when she first started modelling in Hong Kong. Say whatever you want about our society placing a disproportionate amount of importance on looks and how damaging it is, but Taylor's original face was really gorgeous. She had a strong jawline which she didn't like (but it honestly made her marketable as she had pretty obvious European features), and just proceeded to get procedure after procedure done on her face... I think Tom's money inadvertently ruined her. He must've been paying for most big expenses (rent, utilities) and it's likely she just had more money that she knew what to do with from her modelling and so she just went and got plastic surgery. It's also really obvious the only reason she stayed afloat in Japan was because of Tom and his money, because with how picky she was with her jobs she would've been dropped by any agency if she didn't have a connection in the industry or simply would've run out of money and had to leave the country because she wasn't taking jobs.

I honestly wonder 'what if' with her; what if she didn't get a rich boyfriend and continued being a model and YTer and influencer in her own right. She was already learning Cantonese when she was in HK, if she went to Japan to model she could've put effort into Japanese and have a career as a tarento. Now she's just looking way older than she is because of all these procedures and a trophy wife. :alpacadone:

~

Regarding the most recent outfit, I think that wig just simply doesn't suit her. I usually find natural roots + artificial colour a cool look, but there's a few things that make that outfit creepy instead of cute:

- her forehead is really large in that wig. idk if she just has a really big forehead naturally or the wig's placement is simply making her forehead look big, but she just looks like a possessed Victorian doll. the wig also looks a bit tacky? I think it's the placement of where the roots are on the wig, like it feels unnatural to see so much brown at the front which makes it obvious that it's a wig

- the skirt... what the hell is that demin skirt doing with a nice lace top. if she was just wearing the top + skirt normally and maybe put on a baseball cap and some plain sneakers, it could work? but the skirt is just so jarring with the wig and the lace top which are meant to be elegant. lace & denim just clash in general, so putting them together requires a certain amount of finesse

- the denim also just doesn't look refined. like I get it's supposed to be cute and bubbly but the frayed edges just makes the denim look so tacky in comparison to the lace. if she picked a denim skirt that didn't have frayed edges, didn't have an unconventional cut, and had a deeper colour, then it might've worked. imo she should've gone with another classy frilly/ lace piece for her bottom to pair with the shirt, but what do I know

- the botox... damn.

I mean, Taylor's known for bad fashion days (or indeed, lack of a fashion sense in general), but this outfit is probably one of her worst for me. She's been doing great lately with her casual wear (nice blouses + trousers combos in her recent Insta posts), I hope for everyone's sakes she goes back to that soon.

Posted

She's making all these "silly faces" but in reality she just can't stand how she looks anymore.

The balance in her face is so far off. It's too bottom heavy with too much shiny forehead. For someone who has so much makeup she clearly doesn't know about powder... And that wig was a mistake too... There nothing good about these photos! My mom could even have more descend photos!

Posted

Out of all things, I'm screaming about the skirt choice. I do not understand what she was thinking. Nothing is dolly about it and heck black slacks would be better than this. 

If it was a casual outdoor day, whatever, wear what you want but you are paid to sponsor and look like you care uggggggggh

Posted

I'm just hoping and praying that she's gonna put down the needle when it comes to actually trying to have a kid.

Posted

her augmented forehead is putting me off tbfh like girllll whyyyyyy