• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Taylor R - Social Media Updates

5020 posts in this topic

Posted

Imo bangs would've suited her if she didn't get work done to her face. :alpacadone:

JFC... the price alone is enough to make my eyes water, but the most confusing thing is why would anyone buy sports wear from high fashion brands? I mean on the one had she can do whatever she wants with her money but on the other hand... that's the weirdest/ dumbest purchase ever. It's like Nike coming out with art supplies and buying that.

Like it's such a weird thing to get. It's not a handbag or heels or a dress or jewellery which are at the very least aspirational in terms of lifestyle/ image and indeed what Gucci is famous for. If she did it for image/ brand reasons, it'd be so much better to get a pair of Pumas for a fraction of the cost and at least seem somewhat relatable to her audience.

Maybe she's just that rich now she can blow £700 on shoes that aren't even obviously Gucci. I also wonder if she got them for as a gift from someone, but I doubt it.

Posted

I could never imagine spending so much on a pair of white sneakers that I just know would either get dirty or are never comfortable enough to be worn actively. But hey, that's Taylor logic.

But I do like her style recently and especially with the hair. It's chic but not over the top.

Posted

Maybe she's just that rich now she can blow £700 on shoes that aren't even obviously Gucci. I also wonder if she got them for as a gift from someone, but I doubt it.

They do say Gucci on the tongue of the shoe. She never really draws attention to her luxury purchases though. She knows they ruin her brand as a "relatable" person.

Posted

I guess when you're rich you don't shop with a "I need to shop smart to make most out of my money" mentality and it doesn't matter that an expensive pair of sneakers may get ruined quickly or aren't going to be worn a lot.

Posted

Oooo I like this! Her just tidying up her hairstyle a bit makes her look 100x better in any outfit imo. I bet if she wore this with ponytail and rat tail pieces it would look so meh. She looks comfy and casual but still so cute and stylish! I hope she keeps this up (and starts making better quality videos but who knows)...

69E11A39-E272-4B2E-877E-ACC226A289E1.thu

Posted (edited)

While we're on the topic of high fashion sports wear...  High fashion dumbbells??

Edit: how is she going to so many events lately? And what is she doing there?

Screenshot_20190907-083920.png

Screenshot_20190907-083929.png

Edited by heckin_bork
Question/thought

Posted

Oooo I like this! Her just tidying up her hairstyle a bit makes her look 100x better in any outfit imo. I bet if she wore this with ponytail and rat tail pieces it would look so meh. She looks comfy and casual but still so cute and stylish! I hope she keeps this up (and starts making better quality videos but who knows)...

Very Uniqlo look and i like it

Posted

I really like her style at the Sephora opening, but the last pictures... ewww 

Posted

Idk guys, I like the bangs.
They make her look younger...hm..

...and Ew-San is hollering in the back because of it 😂

Posted

She was sent the pants and top in pr, that's why it's an decent outfit lol

Posted (edited)

Wtf, WHY? D: she doesn't even look like her!

Screenshot_20190909-222931.png

Edited by heckin_bork
Spelling

Posted

She reminds me of what happened to Noah Cyrus’ face - very rubbery and fake

7E138BFD-F57B-42C6-AA3B-9B12F1E50CF3.jpeg

13BCFCB1-A3F3-43A6-88F1-BF9E0293207D.jpeg

87833864-8C83-4124-B8FA-8150801DE656.jpeg

7007FE86-C355-4DB6-BFAB-582A9CEE506A.jpeg

Posted

Is she late for her weekly upload again? I keep forgetting her schedule (or lack of ;)).

I kinda actually like the bangs, I think it's a better look when she ties it up then before!

20190910_162814.jpg

Posted

Seriously! Does she think she looks good here or why does she keep getting those procedures! She looks awful, she doesn't look like herself. It's a fucked up reality when you have learned to look at a certain face and in just 2 years it goes to hell and now you are seeing a totally different face. I cannot understand her! I just can't! Why doesn't Tom say something to her, why does he even encourage her. Her nose, lips, eyes and cheeks, they all are fucked up!

Posted

Lol yeah, you also wake up with make-up on, right? (What's that thing she's doing with her mouth? I can't get the image of her year book out of my head ...)