• Announcements

• Snowflake Banner Poll!   02/17/17

Hello everyone! Please pick your three favorite snowflakes to be put in the new banner. Thanks a lot!   

Taylor R - Social Media Updates

2181 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Is she photoshoping her forehed to look bigger:Alpacaconfused:

if yes..thats stupido.

One more posted by Taylor.

icaIs1K.jpg

Oh my...her brother can talk kawaii desu to me:alpacawink:

Edited by Hime

Posted

She photoshops randomly EVERYTHING on her face.

and that picture of her old modeling work... Sigh...

#ripoldtaylor

image.jpg

Posted (edited)

it is her grandmother's birthday today.

so i guess that is the reason why she is there for a short holiday

image.jpg

Edited by _piggy_

Posted

For what it's worth, I really like her "model off duty" style, too bad she only seems to dress like this when she is outside of Japan. She looks youthful, not like a dope trying to be childish.

Posted (edited)

Find the new forum again! :D
I found the pic Lisa posted by the japanese girl interesting because her face looks so differnt from her edited ones and now we could see how other persons see her.

And her recent non make up pictre is scary. Not because she doesnt wear make up but her eyes and mouth.... nonononono

Edited by *horizon*

Posted (edited)

agree with you *horizon*.  the way she looks in the picture is scary. 

she has updated her insta! the hairstyle looks cute . but the other (*_*) woow, her cheecks are so noticable . and again she has edited her face slimmer .....

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.thumb.jpg.47369bd301d38fa3c173ad15

( ^^^  i tried to lighten up the pic. her smile and the way she open her eyes .... reminds me of batman's joker ~ )

Edited by _piggy_

Posted (edited)

Oh, the hairstyle is actually cute! And together with the dress it looks beautiful I think, but I can guess only, because there is no front picture.
Yeah she is a model but the smile in her selfies looks so forced.... she really looks like joker.

I would be scared, if she would stand next to my bed in the middle of the night with that face! :frowny:

Edit: she could make a hair tutorial, because it looks easy but still beautiful. But hopefully not one of these "my face is staring into the camera and nobody can see what I am actually doing"- videos, just to show the edited face.

Edited by *horizon*

Posted

Lighten up picture is one of the worst pictures I've seen of Taylor so far.

In another one I like the angle because person who is taking picture is probably standing on the chair.

By the way in the latest "car selfie", her brother Blake wrote in comments that he took that pic. I don't think he's joking, because every time he wrote that it was obvious from other comments by Taylor and their sister Carly and their friends how he really took that picture.

But in the latest "car selfie", it looks like Taylor is holding phone and taking picture of herself.

I've seen before some people hold their hand in front so it looks like a selfie, but actually someone else is taking photo, so it looks better. And their face is more far from camera, which also makes face looks better.

Since that picture of Taylor is also ugly, maybe Blake is joking this time and it really is a selfie. But I am very sure that her "selfies" are usually not selfies.

image.jpg

Posted

ok, that's weird oO maybe it is a joke because how could he took this picture?  But maybe there is a way to do it. ;) By the way did she switched this picture? In Canada the driver sits on the left side of the car right? And in this picture she is sitting on the drivers side right? Ok maybe she just drove the car this day xD But it would explai why it looks kinda awkward.

Posted

i did not know that you can take " selfies " this way (≧∇≦)! to me it sounds weird that someone takes a pic of me and after i claim to have a selfie. but since it is taylor i guess she does everything just to look pretty as possible on her pictures. even she is fooling everyone.

@horizon : haha , maybe he has climbed the car hood to take this " selfie " 

Posted

@piggy lol would be so funny if they would make such an effort just to let it look like a selfie. :hoplz:

Posted

I didnt even notice it but somebody on facebook pointed this out.

Unbenannt.png

Posted

@horizon :   hahaha, yes it would be funny (^o^*) . but honestly it wouldn't surprise me at all .

about the pic :

i did not notice it. wtf is this (*_*) ??? a bruise ????

Posted

It looks like a huge bruise but I doubt it.

Ok I bet they read the forum because Taylor posted this pic on her IG and her brother wrote "I took this pic" again.11939330_478777942284373_1988245347_n.jp

Posted (edited)

i also can't imagine that this is a bruise. but from far it looks like one (*_*)

i guess that her brother is making fun of ppl who always ask who took the pics of taylor rather than she is reading the forum.

ahh, i have found the pics you wanted @*horizon*  (^o^)

03bz16pz.jpg

03bz17pz.jpg

Edited by _piggy_