• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Taylor R - Social Media Updates

4552 posts in this topic

Posted

Could Taylor be preggo? She's looking bigger in the hips/stomach area

Posted

aaaaaaaaaaaaand lip fillers! i knew it would be a matter of time before she does them on her top lip, now with her microbladed brows she looks like a basic ig wannabe kardashian (is there a name for that "face" that girls keep getting fillers to achieve? like super full big lips, slim button nose, lifted brows, full microbladed brows, sharp cheek bones + jawline and chin, so they all look the same?)

I agree it defs feels like she's gonna "surprise" everyone after saying this pic is photoshooped and it's because of that "make me beautiful" video she wants to do as a "social experiment" 
No Taylor, that's not healthy. you're doing this for yourself/your content and it's not even original or a new idea. do better.

those weird lips look terrible, fake hips look terrible

giphy.thumb.gif.8d3cc04dd8d0a00c9e32134d

I am pretty sure that it's just Photoshop, tho. It def looks like it and she WANTS to trigger comments like these. Also no, probs not pregnant. It's the clothes

Posted

My guess is it’s just some of those padding shorts she has underneath. She would never let her ass and thighs get so “big” without a mental breakdown. Remember when she gained 2.5 kg and promoted a diet/fitness app and hat to lose weight immediately. But who knows, anything’s possible.

Posted

She looks like a bratz doll imo.

i nearly spat out my tea when I saw those lips 🤣

Posted

I thought she looked smaller and possibly not eating from losing her grandfather.

Posted

She looks horrible. I never thought I would say this but she's really ugly in those photos. This girl has naturally really gorgeous face, beautiful beautiful face but she chooses to look like a blowup doll. She admires people who maybe rich and famous but are empty and poor. She wants to be a pretty face but not a beautiful mind. So sad.

Posted

if that shot is from a new attempt at a "viral" video... then... I don't know what to say. She always ends up looking ridiculous with these videos of hers. I don't get how she wants to emulate the jenners and kardashians so much. She's rich like them but imo she really shouldn't go for the botched look. it aint cute and i'm sure tom lip is also not a fan.

Posted

she legit looks like a bratz doll; maybe if her eyebrows and lips weren’t so overdone, she’d look less uncanny valley-ish. it just doesn’t look good imo.

Posted

I don't see why you guys would believe she really looks like that now... It's clearly for the video she was planning and while she asked people to make her pretty, she somehow came to the conclusion that the current beauty ideal is the Kardashian look (SURPRISE wow). So she got what it needed to look like them (and I'm sure those are not lipfillers) and took some photos for the shock effect and will use the comments for the video.

She's boring and predictable, you should know how her videos are working by now. It's just sad that she ignored everyone who gave her a more natural look then, because of course she only wanted to imitate the Kardashian look and nothing else... :alpacadone:

No shit Sherlock. No one is thinking "this is her new look now!". It's just ridiculous how she thinks this is the way to go in her career.

Posted

This must be for a video. She looks so different. There’s no way that she has started TayTay 4.0 (or whatever number she’s at now lol) this suddenly, it’s usually a slower transition between her styles/phases etc. 

5FC6933E-2D0E-448A-BEBE-CCB2050CBCA7.thu

Wow wtf bye

Posted

No shit Sherlock. No one is thinking "this is her new look now!". It's just ridiculous how she thinks this is the way to go in her career.

With people already asking if she's pregnant again because she has "wider hips", I doubt that everyone was thinking it's fake, but okay.

Posted

why does she wanna look like a botched decomposing 40yo trophy wife that badly though? i mean, she's a pretty girl so i really don't get it.

Posted

I doubt she got lip fillers... or rather, I hope she didn't get lip fillers...

she legit looks like she can't close her lips with whatever she's done in the recent photos.

Posted

her face shifted from being cute anf youthful to punchable and intriguing. honestly wtf did she do to her face, at first i thought people posted an image in the wrong thread or something. Not every trend will suit you Taytay