• Announcements

• Clarifying How To Use the Report Feature   06/29/20

Hello. I have noticed a great deal of confusion regarding how to use the report feature and what is expected regarding reports, so I am making a clarification announcement to users who may be unfamiliar with how the report feature works. Please note we have this rule regarding reports: 16.  Do report. Do not make frivolous reports (such as "I don't like this person"). Frivolous reports will result in a warning and possible ban. a. When reporting, please give a reason. Reports citing what rule the post is breaking and giving some information are way more valuable and will get the issue resolved faster. (Reports with no explanations sometimes require mods to go through and skim the entire thread to find out what's going on. Please save us time if you can). b. Don’t waste the mods’ time. Report people for breaking the rules, otherwise don’t report. [Rules in their entirety can be found here.] We also have a wonderful tutorial on how to use the report feature created by one of our former moderators which you can find here. In essence, we enforce the rules as they are written. In a rare occasion there may not be a direct violation but the user is still conducting themselves inappropriately and how we handle that is up to the moderators discretion. We do our best. We also encourage you to use the report feature to report posts that have been edited down to nothing or if you double posted and would like your double post hidden. Also, please note that we do not provide updates on reports. We get far too many to be able to keep up with every one. You are welcome to message a moderator to ask about your report, but please know that we cannot and will not divulge any information on whether we banned the user you are reporting. Simply that we have taken appropriate action. I hope this helps provide further clarification on how to use the report feature. Should you have any questions not clear in these instructions, please feel free to message me or Nyx. Thank you. *Please allow up to 3 business days (as we tend to be slower on weekends) for a response and for reports to be cleared.

Taylor R - Social Media Updates

5484 posts in this topic

Posted

Could Taylor be preggo? She's looking bigger in the hips/stomach area

My guess is it’s just some of those padding shorts she has underneath. She would never let her ass and thighs get so “big” without a mental breakdown. Remember when she gained 2.5 kg and promoted a diet/fitness app and hat to lose weight immediately. But who knows, anything’s possible.

Posted

She looks like a bratz doll imo.

i nearly spat out my tea when I saw those lips 🤣

Posted

Could Taylor be preggo? She's looking bigger in the hips/stomach area

I thought she looked smaller and possibly not eating from losing her grandfather.

Posted

She looks horrible. I never thought I would say this but she's really ugly in those photos. This girl has naturally really gorgeous face, beautiful beautiful face but she chooses to look like a blowup doll. She admires people who maybe rich and famous but are empty and poor. She wants to be a pretty face but not a beautiful mind. So sad.

Posted

if that shot is from a new attempt at a "viral" video... then... I don't know what to say. She always ends up looking ridiculous with these videos of hers. I don't get how she wants to emulate the jenners and kardashians so much. She's rich like them but imo she really shouldn't go for the botched look. it aint cute and i'm sure tom lip is also not a fan.

Posted

she legit looks like a bratz doll; maybe if her eyebrows and lips weren’t so overdone, she’d look less uncanny valley-ish. it just doesn’t look good imo.

Posted

I don't see why you guys would believe she really looks like that now... It's clearly for the video she was planning and while she asked people to make her pretty, she somehow came to the conclusion that the current beauty ideal is the Kardashian look (SURPRISE wow). So she got what it needed to look like them (and I'm sure those are not lipfillers) and took some photos for the shock effect and will use the comments for the video.

She's boring and predictable, you should know how her videos are working by now. It's just sad that she ignored everyone who gave her a more natural look then, because of course she only wanted to imitate the Kardashian look and nothing else... :alpacadone:

No shit Sherlock. No one is thinking "this is her new look now!". It's just ridiculous how she thinks this is the way to go in her career.

Posted

This must be for a video. She looks so different. There’s no way that she has started TayTay 4.0 (or whatever number she’s at now lol) this suddenly, it’s usually a slower transition between her styles/phases etc. 

5FC6933E-2D0E-448A-BEBE-CCB2050CBCA7.thu

Wow wtf bye

Posted

No shit Sherlock. No one is thinking "this is her new look now!". It's just ridiculous how she thinks this is the way to go in her career.

With people already asking if she's pregnant again because she has "wider hips", I doubt that everyone was thinking it's fake, but okay.

Posted

why does she wanna look like a botched decomposing 40yo trophy wife that badly though? i mean, she's a pretty girl so i really don't get it.

Posted

I doubt she got lip fillers... or rather, I hope she didn't get lip fillers...

she legit looks like she can't close her lips with whatever she's done in the recent photos.

Posted

her face shifted from being cute anf youthful to punchable and intriguing. honestly wtf did she do to her face, at first i thought people posted an image in the wrong thread or something. Not every trend will suit you Taytay

Posted

You can clearly see the hip padding through the white pants and it's not the pocket inlay.

Also once she "returns" after mourning and everything and her beauy procedures, she can get away with the " I took time off for myself and look at me glowing. No of course I haven't done any surgery!".

Posted

From her newest IG story. 

Her outfit seems nice and hair, but the face though (maybe that high-fashion sunglasses make her face extra puffy? idk, something doesn't look right here ¬¬)

tay.thumb.jpeg.a1dfc6ba0cbe263ec94a15eef

tay_copy.thumb.jpeg.d6de6038a8726e6cfc54