• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Taylor R - Social Media Updates

4621 posts in this topic

Posted

I think it might me a slow transition back to her golden blonde hair again. I've never had my hair bleached but it can't take a while for some people to get back to their natural colour after bleaching 

Posted

Yeah I'll take it over the Platinum hair

Posted

Can this girl not afford a decent hair stylist? 

she can. 

she's just too busy 'experimenting'

Posted

(Someone posted this and tagged Taylor. This is not edited by her, this is straight off the camera roll of the fan who she took the photo with.)  

HELLO CHIN. No doubt she got some more work done. I’ve never seen her chin/jawline look like this, ever! Even when she used to photoshop like crazy, her chin was never this pointy and long. Why doesn’t she stop already? 

94CBC66D-27BF-4487-95F0-45E08B70C339.thu

Posted

(Someone posted this and tagged Taylor. This is not edited by her, this is straight off the camera roll of the fan who she took the photo with.)  

HELLO CHIN. No doubt she got some more work done. I’ve never seen her chin/jawline look like this, ever! Even when she used to photoshop like crazy, her chin was never this pointy and long. Why doesn’t she stop already? 

Ikr! that was my first thought when I saw it:waatplz:

Posted

jesus, her face is so stiff and it's starting to look like a generic botched surgery face. her smile looks kinda scary

it’s kinda sad...from her old pictures of her “real face”, it looks like taylor was really pretty. everyone has body issues, myself included, but i’ve always wondered what drove her to change her face so much. you can tell it’s the same person, but she looks so much different....it’s not even her being older, it’s just from having so much plastic surgery. i think plastic surgery can be good when used to “fix” something if it’s making you super self-conscious....but to the point that taylor has used it just seems so unnecessary? especially when she just looks uncanny valley-ish.

(taylor is still pretty? she seems to give off the impression of being comfortable with her age, but doing so much ? botox ? and plastic surgery to her face gives the impression that she’s insecure about getting older. which imo is silly. taylor is 30. i just turned 22. we're all gonna get older and have wrinkles and no longer be the same size we were when we were younger.)

Posted

But not really pointy in this pics 🤔

Screenshot_20190503_123550.jpg

Screenshot_20190503_123720.jpg

Posted

at most the chin is probably photoshopped. what bother me the most is how her eyes are nowadays. her smiles never reach the eyes. its kind of creepy

Posted

It must be shopped by that fan's camera or something because Taylor doesn't look like that. Her eyes are enlarged, her chin is super weird, her forehead looks smooth af. This is not a candid pic.

Posted

Holy crap.

Posted

But not really pointy in this pics 🤔

Screenshot_20190503_123550.jpg

Screenshot_20190503_123720.jpg

She's only 30 and already starting to get pillowface. I feel so bad for her, her fear of looking too old is going to end up making her look so much older.

Posted

I don't know about you guys but the most I've been upset about is... her hair. I just think she used to take such good care of it that I always wanted to know her secret hair tips. It had a beautiful color, a special sheen to it and it was so lively... I dunno. Her face has become a disaster though, maybe as bad as her aegyo sal days.

Posted

I don't know about you guys but the most I've been upset about is... her hair. I just think she used to take such good care of it that I always wanted to know her secret hair tips. It had a beautiful color, a special sheen to it and it was so lively... I dunno. Her face has become a disaster though, maybe as bad as her aegyo sal days.

Unpopular opinion, but I thought she was really cute in her aegyo sal days. And when she washed her makeup off, she was even cuter. She had probably already gotten fillers for most of that, but it wasn’t as extreme and she looked natural (most of the time!) and I think honestly most of us would take back aegyo sal Taylor because her makeup could always be washed off. Now she’s entering very weird territory with these fillers. 

Posted

that or the fan actually edited her. I remember my Chinese friend editing me in the pictures we took together in the same way to make me look pwetty 

Posted

this V chin augmentation is common in japan and china more than in korea tho. Just an fyi. Koreans dont like that pointy chin rather a U face dolly structure. It looks ridic to some people because sometimes it doesnt match the rest of their faces it looks like their chins are malleable and obv doesnt look natural. Even a normal person could tell somethings wrong with their face