• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Taylor R - Social Media Updates

4557 posts in this topic

Posted

F1831BA0-FE90-45D7-93D9-360617ECF5A0.thu

This  is horrifying. :phftt:

Posted

I think she had more control over the Japan house so it should be ok for tom to add stuff he wants. 

Maybe their Canada home will look softer? I certainly hope so.

Posted

Taylor's latest Instagram post

Posted

cute outfit for once. I said it a thousand times already but I can´t wait for her to change the hair color... Also I never get people who complain in the caption of a post about the picture. If you genuinely don´t like it why would you upload it

Posted

I wonder how much that bag cost. :ph34r:

Posted

to be honest it still pisses me off that she was(or pretended to b) once vegan and now eats chicken every day and wears leather bags... :alpacamad:

Posted

cute outfit for once. I said it a thousand times already but I can´t wait for her to change the hair color... Also I never get people who complain in the caption of a post about the picture. If you genuinely don´t like it why would you upload it

I don't think she genuinely meant is as complaining but rather as funny and/or relatable.

Love the bag :alpacalove: and I like her outfit, she's showed a few nice outfits lately!

Posted (edited)

If you are not contributing to the economy then you're contributing to companies shutting down and people on minimum wage and below losing their jobs and possibly their only way to eat. I'm sorry but there's nothing to congratulate about not spending money. If you have it then you should spend it so it circulates, there is nothing worse than rich people who hoard money. If companies don't make a profit they go under and everyone is out of a job. I cannot stand people who go on and on about the environment....but they probably drive a car, or take the bus, or eat cow, idk....it's all hypocritical. Like someone else said, we ALL ruin the world together, very very few people are holier than thou. There's nothing wrong with shopping!

I live in Japan and we wrap our plastic bags in plastic bags. Nobody gives a crap. We have straws, glitter, plastic cups, nobody thinks twice. Neither do I, it's convenient and the world is shit already anyways, it's essentially too late to save it, the icebergs have started melting, the hole in the ozone isn't going to heal....I don't think the problem is so much whether people believe things are real but rather that it's done now, and there's no proof any of what the greenies are saying we should do will help anything whatsoever. I honestly couldn't careless...sorry to be honest but most people don't either even if they pretend to. All the Instagramers with their metal straws and bamboo toothbrushes are doing it for show- wanna bet they have regular plastic when the camera isn't rolling? I won't be alive when anything significant happens, I don't plan on leaving kids behind, and the world is going to blow itself up with World War III before the climate change does anything drastic. Today's youth absolutely SUCKS so I don't even feel bad for them.

The reason people are unemployed is because people like you don't shop, don't use public transport, and in general don't give your money to struggling corporations who need people to keep spending in order to keep people employed.

I have a hard time believing you live in Japan because although we use a lot of unnecessary packaging, I believe we are one of the most strictest countries when it comes to recycling.

I live in Nakameguro Meguro-ku Tokyo, where recycling can be the most strict.

To the point where even if you are gaikokujin (foreigner) you do not get a pass for not doing it right.

Edited by nemuihime
Typing errors

Posted (edited)

took a peek at a monthly report

social_t.thumb.png.118372e6e6245b9f5f2b6

deleted something with 2.9M views or a multiple videos (red on the screen) on feb 18

what are you hiding tayliar?

I noticed this by chance looking for an old vlog, but her earliest video's are now two dance video's, kawaii room tour, the three workout video's and the I-was-chubby video. I'm 100% sure she had video's uploaded before and in between those, I think she deleted a whole bunch of those. I guess she must've been unsatisfied with most of her earliest uploads because she only left the 'big' video's up

Edited by Couture

Posted

Screenshot_20190404-144328.thumb.png.a11

Hinting at a lookbook? 

Posted

Screenshot_20190404-144328.thumb.png.a11

Hinting at a lookbook? 

Nah, she's gonna make one of those ridiculous high fashion videos where she's walking through the city with some ridiculously ugly fashion piece...

Posted

oh you're probably right lmfao. I never watch those.

Still want to see a lookbook from her tho, she mentioned filming/planning one a while ago

Posted (edited)

I have a hard time believing you live in Japan because although we use a lot of unnecessary packaging, I believe we are one of the most strictest countries when it comes to recycling.

I live in Nakameguro Meguro-ku Tokyo, where recycling can be the most strict.

To the point where even if you are gaikokujin (foreigner) you do not get a pass for not doing it right.

I'm fluent in Japanese and you don't need to put the translation to 外人 for me, but thanks.

I sort my trash. I toss the little bottle tops of the plastic bottles in the bin, I toss bottles in the bottle bin, and unburnables in the unburnable bin. You live in a $$ area so I assume your building is the same, but I live in a building where we have a trash place 24/7 because I didn't want to leave all my trash to pile up on the balcony like some of my friends until trash day so I don't technically take the trash out and if anybody got in trouble it would be the building, not me. That said we sort it once and then they double check it all and take care of disposing of it. I have no idea why I have to explain my trash habits to be credible but ok.

Recycling still isn't really the point. Many places recycle and plastic is still demonized. We still use plastic straws, we do wrap plastic in plastic in plastic. Plastic spoons, forks and mini spoons given away every time you buy stuff at the combini. In the U.S. people would boycott. But, I personally like that. A few years ago, people would marvel at how every snack is individually wrapped (even bits of chocolate ) but now the environmentalists from overseas who come here think it's a waste of plastic. I personally don't think plastic is an issue; like you said, there is recycling and honestly the use of gasoline etc is much worse for the environment than plastic yet that is never going to stop. Plastic is extremely convenient and I was simply saying that japan uses a shit ton of plastic and I don't see that changing any time soon. We don't pay for plastic bags at the grocery store and nobody has any kind of awareness about reducing plastic usage here. I brought it up to a cashier the other day telling him I paid 10 cents a bag in my home country and he was like "yeahhh it was 2 yen when I went to Italy" and I said "yeah, it's to discourage people to use plastic bags" and then we went on to talk about how buying totes is a good thought but utterly incovenient because a) you will forget it and b) what if you go shopping unplanned. He said "well, nobody in Japan cares about plastic" so I mean, take it up with the 60-something year old cashier at Maruetsu if you have an issue with that statement. Maybe he doesn't live here either.

Done with this debate and sorry for the OT but getting doubted over where I live is kind of annoying.

Edited by daydreamcarnival

Posted

Plastic is extremely convenient and I was simply saying that japan uses a shit ton of plastic and I don't see that changing any time soon. We don't pay for plastic bags at the grocery store and nobody has any kind of awareness about reducing plastic usage here.

He said "well, nobody in Japan cares about plastic" so I mean, take it up with the 60-something year old cashier at Maruetsu if you have an issue with that statement. Maybe he doesn't live here either.

One of the reasons why Japan never cared about plastics is because it had an easy solution in China (as did most developed countries). But I assure you in the next few years, Japan will 100% do at least some type of plastic reduction, because it doesn't have anywhere to send it to, unless they illegally dump it to a developing country. But those developing countries are working (probably with China, to be honest) to implement a similar plastic ban, which will, at most, result in some type of agreement with how developed countries manage their own plastic waste.

JapanTimes is a bad publication, but it gives an okay general explanation: https://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/2018/12/04/national/chinas-import-ban-plastic-waste-pushes-rich-nations-rethink-trash-options/