• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Taylor R - Social Media Updates

4637 posts in this topic

Posted

Minus the sneekers, she should have worn this to her speech. 

at this point i don't even mind the sneakers cause they're pretty normal lol

Posted

From Tom's Instagram

Posted

Y'all are right about the way their house looks suuper masculine -which is not to say women wouldn't be interested in cinderblock/black/blue color schemes and Akira. But if I had to be completely honest I wonder if Taylor really likes this style. It certainly doesn't remind me of her. And I know she mentions being (surprisingly) a bit of a tomboy despite her dolly phase, but hmmm. I dunno. 

Posted

Y'all are right about the way their house looks suuper masculine -which is not to say women wouldn't be interested in cinderblock/black/blue color schemes and Akira. But if I had to be completely honest I wonder if Taylor really likes this style. It certainly doesn't remind me of her. And I know she mentions being (surprisingly) a bit of a tomboy despite her dolly phase, but hmmm. I dunno. 

For whatever reason, I've always pictured her having a modern, adult take on "country-chic" home that's very bright and airy. I never really pictured her having this kind of style.

Posted

I have she will like whatever he suggests. The concrete and cold industrial seems a little "artsy" or "art-lover" style so I assume it´s strogly his influence. I´d also expect Taylor to decorate the house brighter and warmer with more love to little details. 

Posted

Idk what Akira is but that framed picture is ugly asf

Posted

Bildschirmfoto_2019-03-28_um_17.09.45.th

Her new instagram post. She looks really good with her hair out of her face. She should do that more often instead of the rait tails.

She looks so good in that picture!! Get rid of the rat tails Taylor it's hiding your natural beauty. 

Posted

I can't imagine Taylor is exactly thrilled about the framed Akira poster. That is definitely not her style. But I guess it's a big enough house to have a mancave or two. 

Posted

I agree. I mean, just by looking at her Instagram you can tell she likes color. Maybe not all-around, bright as the sun color...but there are hardly any photos where she is completely black-and-white. I guess I find it hard that someone who likes to dress with a bright orange top, would enjoy being surrounded by white and dark all the time. 

Posted

Her new instagram post. She looks really good with her hair out of her face. She should do that more often instead of the rait tails.

Damn, if this was posted somewhere unrelated to Taylor and Rosie wasn't in the picture, I probably wouldn't have recognized her! She looks rly good in this.

Posted (edited)

uhm,...even I agree with you all that she should get rid of her rat tails (or at least trying other hairstyles) ..... it is obviously that she has edited her face slimmer in her recent pic. I know that I sound nitpicking but I can imagine that the real unedited pic does not look as good as the actual she has posted (bc of the ugly filler she has). 

actually, if she never has done fillers to her face she would have looked like her edited version bc that was how she has looked years before... how ironic

0C68C5E9-89FF-49B3-8EDF-18F3BCAC87D3.thu

F1831BA0-FE90-45D7-93D9-360617ECF5A0.thu

and how she has looked 

4FD16F5D-8498-4C1A-B480-16B36C13FF90.thu

but yeahhhh, when we forget that the picture is edited af it is indeed a nice pic ;)

Edited by _piggy_

Posted

I didn't know she could look this good. She looks fresh and younger and like an actual model.

But I agree with the post above, somehow I have to think she edited her face to look slimmer.

Posted

I think she had more control over the Japan house so it should be ok for tom to add stuff he wants. 

Posted

I like that frame with/from Akira. I could frame pages from my favorite manga :)