• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Taylor R - Social Media Updates

4554 posts in this topic

Posted

Omg I can’t believe she is giving a speech with NO education at all (university degree), no work experience apart from modeling and this is a business class I mean what was in the school’s mind!? If I was a student I will be so mad about this 

Posted (edited)

Omg I can’t believe she is giving a speech with NO education at all (university degree), no work experience apart from modeling and this is a business class I mean what was in the school’s mind!? If I was a student I will be so mad about this 

Tom probably made a donation. It is true you can have a successful business without a degree but most universities wont allow it. Its like saying you don't need a degree to work so why are you wasting your money? 😂

people who downvoted me must never worked in a university. This is something they would do.

Edited by saber932
Edit

Posted

all the lori loughlin case and this is making my brain melt.

rich people shenanigans, amirite?

Posted

Oh lord who in their right mind would go to give a business-related presentation at a university dressed in a potato sack. And she sees those as "professional" pants???? At least wear pants without so many wrinkles ffs. 

"Never thought I'd be in this position" Yeah that's because you didn't work for it nor earn it through any merit of your own. I guess that means the only advice you're qualified to give these students is come from a wealthy family and marry a rich person?

Her fans were there and if they knew better they wouldn't take advice from taylor unless they want to marry for money.

Oh lord who in their right mind would go to give a business-related presentation at a university dressed in a potato sack. And she sees those as "professional" pants???? At least wear pants without so many wrinkles ffs. 

"Never thought I'd be in this position" Yeah that's because you didn't work for it nor earn it through any merit of your own. I guess that means the only advice you're qualified to give these students is come from a wealthy family and marry a rich person?

Her fans were there and if they knew better they wouldn't take advice from taylor unless they want to marry for money.

Posted

Screenshot_2019-03-18-06-48-31.png

Screenshot_2019-03-18-06-48-16.png

Posted

Im...cringing just looking at the pics.

Posted

Random question: was there a translator? I'm assuming she gave the speech in English. Would the class speak English, or? O.o

Posted

Random question: was there a translator? I'm assuming she gave the speech in English. Would the class speak English, or? O.o

yea the class would speak English. The general listening standard at least is good enough to understand everything Taylor has to say.

Posted (edited)

She would be the worst public speaker imo. She can't keep her thoughts together, mutters, talks under her breath etc. It works for YouTube because it's YouTube, but Taylor is the last person I'd look to for inspiration on success or take advice from.

Edited by girlblunder

Posted

Screenshot_2019-03-18-06-48-31.png

Screenshot_2019-03-18-06-48-16.png

OH NO!! LOL, I CAN'T

Posted

What’s funny is that she doesn’t even do any brand collaborations, ads or anything, because she has a lot of money from well known source. So even the you tube is hardly any business for her.