• Announcements

• Official PULL Discord! (Updated)   01/14/19

Hi Everyone!  We've opened up an official discord. In order to join, you need to have posted at least 20 comments on PULL! This is to make sure we don't let in any flakes with ulterior motives. After joining, you will receive a DM with instructions on how to get verified! Also, your registration date needs to be earlier than December 2018 so that we don't get a ton of people signing up only to join the Discord but without actually contributing to PULL. Drop by and chat here: https://discord.gg/KDF2kt5 Also, we need to upgrade our server in the very near future. PULL grows bigger by the day (yay!) but  to handle the load, we need upgrades. For less than the cost of what you spend on Netflix, we can continue to host your content. Whether it's $1 or $5 a month, all gifts are appreciated. Please consider giving here: https://www.patreon.com/PULL We've also added a gofundme link: https://www.gofundme.com/PULLnet Thank you for your continued love and support!

Taylor R - Social Media Updates

3915 posts in this topic

Posted

Anyone else see Taylor resharing Instagram stories of her followers watching her videos as self-serving and vain? It's one thing to message that follower and be like "Thanks for watching and your support!" it's another to use user-generated content/stories for your own instagram story to show yourself off.

Posted

Anyone else see Taylor resharing Instagram stories of her followers watching her videos as self-serving and vain? It's one thing to message that follower and be like "Thanks for watching and your support!" it's another to use user-generated content/stories for your own instagram story to show yourself off.

it reminds me of that time when she tried to grow her insta and said she will follow people back then she unfollowed everyone lol 

Posted

The way she uses IG annoys me. She reposts her fans watching her videos ( which I don't know why anyone is interested in knowing ) She barely uploads photos. Why not do a live? Speak with her viewers that way. 

Posted

The way she uses IG annoys me. She reposts her fans watching her videos ( which I don't know why anyone is interested in knowing ) She barely uploads photos. Why not do a live? Speak with her viewers that way. 

She’s too “high class” and important to “stoop” to such a casual interaction with her fans.. her ego is so high that she follows NO ONE on insta.. even her beloved Kylie jenner follows people.. but an instalive would be definitely nice.

Posted

I like the look Tay at the end of her videos vs insta stories. It's pretty much marketing to have her name out there and have people watch in hopes they will be featured.

Posted (edited)

I like the look Tay at the end of her videos vs insta stories. It's pretty much marketing to have her name out there and have people watch in hopes they will be featured.

She just went live 2 hours ago on YouTube. I am surprised. Taylor said Sharla pushed her to try it out and she may end up liking it. She said she she's scared of public speaking.

Edited by Sunny Bear

Posted

Posted

Tom "has been there since day one"? Ok, I'm so confused now. She started her YouTube channel in april 2012. Didn't she met him in 2013? They were already dating in early 2012??

Posted (edited)

Tom "has been there since day one"? Ok, I'm so confused now. She started her YouTube channel in april 2012. Didn't she met him in 2013? They were already dating in early 2012??

I think I've read somewhere that he reached her on Facebook before she first moved to Hong Kong, so they met before 2013 and were "friends" (or boss/employee) for a while before dating.

Maybe Taylor's channel is one of Tom's businesses.

Edited by JaneLane

Posted

She looks so fucking creepy... That smile isn't reaching her eyes at all and she looks like a creepy doll... :alpacadone:

Posted

Tom and Taylor were living together in Japan, so they've been together since 2014 at least. That apartment was two bedrooms and her "dolly room" was just a set up. 

Posted

Tom and Taylor were living together in Japan, so they've been together since 2014 at least. That apartment was two bedrooms and her "dolly room" was just a set up. 

I know, she could have never afforded that apartment. It's just that I know nothing about her Hong Kong days, and her timeline with Tom is so confusing. The interview she did for MC announcing she was single was in february 2013, and IIRC, there she said she dated a guy for four years. She settled in Hong Kong for working as a model when she was 20 (2009), so she dated this guy 2009-2013. But apparently she was already dating Tom early 2012?? Lol probably I got it all wrong. I'm sorry, I'm lost.

Posted

I start to think her channel is just another of Tom's businesses. considering how she was crediting beauty exchange in her early videos -now watchable on a chinese streaming site or something-

so apparently there's one thing she actually listened to - to post regular content. without this move, she wouldnt have reached 1 mil subs. good for her, i guess. i believe she's actually happy about this milestone. /im just not impressed. 

Posted

I haven't been following her for a long time, but I have watched videos from her archive, etc. In her recent videos, especially the one defending her husband, it looks like whatever surgery she had on her mouth (to make her smile shorter?) is rebelling against her and you can see the creases/lines for where her smile would otherwise be. It's disturbing to watch, now it's all I can focus on.

Posted (edited)

I haven't been following her for a long time, but I have watched videos from her archive, etc. In her recent videos, especially the one defending her husband, it looks like whatever surgery she had on her mouth (to make her smile shorter?) is rebelling against her and you can see the creases/lines for where her smile would otherwise be. It's disturbing to watch, now it's all I can focus on.

I actually just think she's had filler in her marionette lines (maybe nasolabial folds as well) and botox everywhere. The botox is why her smile looks fake; the filler is why she has those lumps/swollen areas around and under her lip corners. It doesn't really matter to me if she has done those things, but in the Santa video, it was really funny seeing hr attempt to make wrinkles and smile lines. She's had so much botox that she couldn't make any expression lines at all.

Edited by bountyhunter