• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Taylor R - Social Media Updates

4551 posts in this topic

Posted

Found this girl who get fillers just like Taylor.  I'm surprised that she's not here.  (Unless I missed her)

Posted

her eyes make her look dead inside :(

Posted

The fact her face doesn't actually show expression is what always makes me really creeped out. Her eyebrows do. not. move.

Posted

Found this girl who get fillers just like Taylor.  I'm surprised that she's not here.  (Unless I missed her)

:alpacashocked:

PicsArt_02-06-02.22.43.png

Posted

Yikes

Posted

In her heavily edited Instagram photos this girl looks so much like Bom from 2NE1 it's scary...

Posted

WOOF on those last two pics- I generally don't personally agree when people say she looks old in some pics, I feel like there's something I'm missing, but w o w in those she literally looks like she could be my mom. 

It's the lighting....its bad lighting that can make even young looking people look old af

Posted

Hidden Content

OMG, Yessss!

She posted a video a while agao "The plastic surgeries I've had"(wish Taylor would do that)... Anyways, it looks like she had the same kind of surgery on her mouth that Taylor had, but doesn't even mention it.  I showed Taylor's picture to my friends who's an esthetician and he thinks she had surgery on the corners of her mouth.  He said he hates that kind of surgery, but didn't tell me what it's  called.  Does anybody know what's it's called?  Just curious...

Posted

OMG, Yessss!

She posted a video a while agao "The plastic surgeries I've had"(wish Taylor would do that)... Anyways, it looks like she had the same kind of surgery on her mouth that Taylor had, but doesn't even mention it.  I showed Taylor's picture to my friends who's an esthetician and he thinks she had surgery on the corners of her mouth.  He said he hates that kind of surgery, but didn't tell me what it's  called.  Does anybody know what's it's called?  Just curious...

Is it the lip corner lift? To kind of make it seem like the person is permanently smiling (would help with my resting bitch face hahaha...)... :darth:

Posted (edited)

Is it the lip corner lift? To kind of make it seem like the person is permanently smiling (would help with my resting bitch face hahaha...)... :darth:

Yeah, you're right!.  Def looks like it....

MOUTH_CORNER_LIFT_STONE_13_820_4x3_992.j

Edited by Himari_Chan

Posted

Yeah, you're right!.  Def looks like it....

MOUTH_CORNER_LIFT_STONE_13_820_4x3_992.j

Yeah... I always find people who've done it really creepy... Permanent smile like a joker... No thank you... :darth:

Posted

Yeah... I always find people who've done it really creepy... Permanent smile like a joker... No thank you... :darth:

Imagine that on a funeral.

Posted

Imagine that on a funeral.

Hahahaha new level of bitch face. 

Posted

Hahaha,  I would post a picture of Melanie Griffith, but after she did that she is just GROSS!!

Posted (edited)

Girl is living her best life. She really gets to enjoy some nice things whenever she goes to Japan. I always enjoyed her life in Japan ( I'm trying with HK but something's missing). The food she posted looks delicious. Wish i could try them out and the hot spring. 

Screenshot_20190207-205644_Instagram.jpg

Edited by Sunny Bear