• Announcements

• Official PULL Discord! (Updated)   01/14/19

Hi Everyone!  We've opened up an official discord. In order to join, you need to have posted at least 20 comments on PULL! This is to make sure we don't let in any flakes with ulterior motives. After joining, you will receive a DM with instructions on how to get verified! Also, your registration date needs to be earlier than December 2018 so that we don't get a ton of people signing up only to join the Discord but without actually contributing to PULL. Drop by and chat here: https://discord.gg/KDF2kt5 Also, we need to upgrade our server in the very near future. PULL grows bigger by the day (yay!) but  to handle the load, we need upgrades. For less than the cost of what you spend on Netflix, we can continue to host your content. Whether it's $1 or $5 a month, all gifts are appreciated. Please consider giving here: https://www.patreon.com/PULL We've also added a gofundme link: https://www.gofundme.com/PULLnet Thank you for your continued love and support!

Taylor R - Social Media Updates

3904 posts in this topic

Posted

I think she's trying to look like a Ball Jointed Doll...

61cgWcIiCaL._SY606_.jpg

71PsMKFKK1L._SY606_.jpg

220px-BJD_Super_Dollfie_doll.jpg

Posted

4600E873-1724-4A81-8468-BBA443DB36FE.jpeg

439C5B15-8863-4FE6-A006-7D82EE6E37C0.png

4EF1611F-1231-4245-99A5-9D48D1ED6AFF.jpeg

Posted

She said "Some red pockets for Chinese New year, they're all purple and red, I'm gonna get pregnant!"

Girl just... Stop. Please stop. 

Screenshot_20190129-223630.png

Posted

She actually disgusts me with the preg-talk omg  :beardo:

Posted

She ruins a perfect good outfit with this hair. I just want to cut those rat tails so bad! :darth:

6712D044-0A0A-479A-8262-D0E554206DBD.png

Posted

Ooh pretty outfit.

Posted (edited)

Looks like she did another dye to get rid of the pink?? Must be bad for her hair. She should've done the pink thing AFTER her friends wedding. 

Screenshot_20190201-183807_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20190201-183812_Instagram.jpg

Edited by yeaipeas

Posted

Looks like she did another dye to get rid of the pink?? Must be bad for her hair. She should've done the pink thing AFTER her friends wedding. 

Screenshot_20190201-183807_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20190201-183812_Instagram.jpg

can’t believe even on her friend’s wedding she kept those rat strands - at least she could have made them thinner and styled (curled or something) rather than just leave them as they are, especially since the back of her hair looks quite nice 

Posted (edited)

find the mistake 😏 

I guess the original pic looks more like this 

88B831EC-B289-498E-9573-182BBF30E1F3.jpeg

Edited by _piggy_

Posted

Lol that moment when you realize you know one of the girls in the wedding party xD Most surreal moment of my life?

I don't mind Taylor's hair here, actually. The picture of it from the back is very beautiful. I'll just get selective amnesia about the front.

Posted

Lol that moment when you realize you know one of the girls in the wedding party xD Most surreal moment of my life?

I don't mind Taylor's hair here, actually. The picture of it from the back is very beautiful. I'll just get selective amnesia about the front.

the back looks so cute, that's why front annoys me even more than usual :P

Hong Kong is actually tiny when you think of it, there's always someone knowing someone (even Jess and actor Donnie Yen - Taylor even met him on Jess' birthday party before, I think he went to Jess' wedding as well) - only recently I noticed on facebook that my friend has a mutual friend with Ew-san 

Posted (edited)

What is going on in the forum? Cannot edit, when I edit I get old pic I posted a while ago?  :S Disregard it

Anyway, what I wanted to add is (bit OT):

Donnie is actually Jess' brother in law which would explain a lot

4cdf6c01-ec05-4fef-981f-f467e6949035.jpg

Edited by bongocat

Posted

Are you on phone? Editing on phone is always kind of shitty

Posted (edited)

Are you on phone? Editing on phone is always kind of shitty

I'm using my PC, I cannot edit old posts and the one I edited had an old image attached.

Just as a side conversation to Tay being a bridesmaid - isn't it odd Ew-san didn't go with her? I'm not expecting him to be with her walking down the aisle, but at least be on the wedding itself.
Based on his IG feed he was at home most of the day doing curtains, playing with Rosie and thinking about decor in the guest bedroom so I see no reason why he wouldn't go to his wife's best friend's wedding. It's so weird that she is to give a speech on Jessica's wedding but he is not there with her? we can see he went to the party itself, but I don't know why would he miss the main part of the day ...

*puts on little tin-foil hat and punches that stupid edit function that keeps bringing this god-damn image in >:(>:(*

Edited by bongocat

Posted

Elbows insta story shows him being at the party with her and imo she looks preggo.  :alpacaconfused: