• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Taylor R - Social Media Updates

4552 posts in this topic

Posted

^probably just temporary hair color... or those hair chalks.

Posted

Oh Taylor, you'll never learn 9_9

Posted

Ohhh boy... looks like she dyed her hair pink.... I have a few opinions about this but all I’m really gonna say is that shade of pink with her new dark brows is a big no no! Yikes.  

08F33823-AC01-42C6-B172-EB258AFE4E8F.jpeg

She took it down already :doge:

Posted

Ohhh boy... looks like she dyed her hair pink.... I have a few opinions about this but all I’m really gonna say is that shade of pink with her new dark brows is a big no no! Yikes.  

another click-bait? =_= bet it will wash off after a few washes. all reds and pinks wash off. even my permanent dark brown washed out some, despite having stayed more than an hour with the dye on my hair (i forgot about it, oops), but i also didn't re-do it anymore. 

is this (color) her trying to be like a doll, again (or still)? >_> 

and i agree, she will never learn, whatever it is that she's supposed to learn.. she won't. :alpacadone:

Posted

She is pure clickbait I won't believe that she dyed her hair until she publicly posts a video about it! It could be a wig or just dip dye or just one strand of hair or just highlights or something who knows! I'm sick of her stupid clickbait and then it ends up to be nothing. :alpacamad:

Posted

That looks like a wig to me. She probably tried a new look and made a video about that.

Posted

Watch it just be another boring wig cause she is to coward to try something that Ew-san wont like

Posted

This is exactly how it's going to go. She going over him and he's going to shout "Baaaaaaaabbbbbbbbbbeeeeeeeeeeeee3333333eee33e3e3e3e3e3eëëëëëë¨e¨ëëë¨ë¨eëë¨ëëë¨!" and then she'll giggle away to her office.

I can hear it lmao

Posted

I can hear it lmao

I wanna see someone make one of those anime spoof videos of this scene. I would watch the shit out of it.

Posted

This is exactly how it's going to go. She going over him and he's going to shout "Baaaaaaaabbbbbbbbbbeeeeeeeeeeeee3333333eee33e3e3e3e3e3eëëëëëë¨e¨ëëë¨ë¨eëë¨ëëë¨!" and then she'll giggle away to her office.

i will have ew-san's "babeeeeeeeee" ringing around my ears forever

Posted

She looks pretty with darker hair! Looks like a completely different person. Her eye's pop out more and she doesn't look washed out like she does with her current style. It'd be nice to see her with darker hair color but not necessarily this dramatic look. 

Capture.PNG

Posted

She looks pretty with darker hair! Looks like a completely different person. Her eye's pop out more and she doesn't look washed out like she does with her current style. It'd be nice to see her with darker hair color but not necessarily this dramatic look. 

Capture.PNG

She's wearing contact lenses..

Posted

She's wearing contact lenses..

Oh oops...haven't watched the video yet so didn't know they were lenses.

Posted

She did do something to her hair guys. Ew-san accidentally filmed it in his instastories, oops!

Screenshot_20190123-165924_Instagram.jpg